Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 03:19:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  I Still Support New Guns N' Roses
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: I Still Support New Guns N' Roses  (Read 16622 times)
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2004, 10:10:36 PM »

I've been supporting Axl and all members of Gnr since I was 8 years old and hid my Gnr Appetite for Destruction tape from my parents. All I wanna see is Guns N Roses, Velvet Revolver, and the departed Buckethead have success in the future. If I could have my one wish though I would like to see an original line up reunion in the future.  yes Either way though I am still supporting anything Axl wants to do with the band. ok
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2004, 10:22:23 PM »

I will support Axl Rose from now until the end of time. Whatever he decides to do, and whoever he does it with. I respect him and look up to him. No matter what he has done in his life. He is human, like all of us. He makes mistakes. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" I have follwed Axl and will continue to do so. I have his name tattooed on my arm for crying out loud. I live for another day, just to see what happens. This is life, and sometimes life sucks. It always gets worse before it gets better. I will sit and wait for better to come.  

I jsut wanted to point out that this poster has 'only' 4 posts.  And this poster has spoken up to express their unwavering love and support of Axl.  

Alll you who like to pick apart all those who express our devotion and support for Axl and the new Guns N' Roses I would like to really fuck with your heads right here - right now.  THERE ARE MORE OF US THAN THERE ARE OF YOU.  I have had extensive exposture to fans through the internet - the majority of whom do not post on internet message boards... and thats just the english speaking community.  We are not going anywhere  - we will be there for Axl and the new Guns N' Roses when they come out - whenever that may be.  In the meantime I can only hope that the fair weather so called 'fans' will tire and go the fuck away.

Thank you.
 peace
dust of my dust
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2004, 10:27:23 PM »

Nice words, Mr Intensity!

And despite all the problems that have occurred throughout the last ten years, I still support GN'R without a doubt!
insupportofaxl
Optimist
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2004, 10:37:14 PM »

For all of you who get off on verbally abusing Axl Rose, let me start by saying you have one hell of a nerve in doing so. Angry

I'd like to see you own a business and go through the daily grind and stress of all the upkeep in making it work.  It's not all glory.  I can tell you that self employment has it's perks, but then again, it can also be the hardest thing to do.

GNR is very much a business.  Granted, yes, Axl makes mistakes.  But, so doesn't everyone else.  He's not infallible by any means and never claimed to be.  He's human just like you and me.

Some on here need to spend a little less time chipping away at their keyboard slinging insults towards a man they don't even know and spend more time enjoying their own life, because I think most of you on here have forgotten that you do indeed have a life of your own.  

Eva, you hit the nail right on the head.  I've been bashed many times for being an Axl supporter.  And I don't care what people think about me because no one on here knows me personally.  

All I can say is that Axl Rose is stronger than anyone here and he'll once again bounce back from this.  The letter he wrote exemplifies his courage and strength to admit he's not perfect while also noting that he's not entirely to blame for what  transpired.

Axl, if you do read this post, please be aware that your down to earth fans will support you in all your endeavors.  You were/are/and always will be the greatest frontman ever.  No band or musician will ever be able to hold a candle to you or to GNR for that matter.

If people continue to put you down, chalk it up to the fact that they don't have any integrity and have to find fault in you when they should look in the mirror and change things about themselves they don't like or have issues with.

I appreciate your letter and know that when one door closes, another one opens.  Hang in there Mr. Rose.  Tomorrow is another day and you are one step closer to a better future ok

« Last Edit: March 30, 2004, 10:40:32 PM by insupportofaxl » Logged
Fuckin' Gunner
Kamikaze
Rocker

nightrain.cjb.net

« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2004, 10:44:55 PM »

I'll always support this band, and I still believing this album will be fuckin' great and... well, just living my life before it comes out. It's not impossible.

Stay Tuned for news and information on Chinese Democracy coming soon.
[posted 3/9/2003 U.S.A.]

Nightrain - O site mais perigoso do planeta
Eeebs
I was kissed by Matt Sorum!!
VIP

Riot Act

« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2004, 10:58:08 PM »

If anyone wants to show their support, they should make a public comment here... just 'cos Gn'R are getting quite the verbal beating ::

http://news.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?action=l&board=37138446&tid=nmmusicgunsdc&sid=37138446&mid=42
christina_rose
Headliner

Axl is my everything

« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2004, 11:58:36 PM »

I have been follwing Guns since the early 90's. I wore my GNR t-shirt proudly in high school. I fought off the droves of comments I constantly got. When I had a CD player installed in my car, AFD LIVED in my player. When I was old enough to get a tattoo, I got the rose Axl has on his shoulder, complete with his name. I have been questioned constantly about it since then. I had a girl ask me why in the hell I would get Axl's name tattooed on my arm. I told her it was because I respected him  and looked up to him immensly. I wear my tattoo proudly every day of my life, and plan on getting more to honor GNR. Did I mention the two RIAA awards I have hanging on my wall?? One from AFD and one from UYI. I bleed GNR through and through. And I will be there at the end.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2004, 04:35:05 AM by christina_rose » Logged

"And those technical delays had nothing to do with my sorry ass"-Axl Rose
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2004, 01:24:30 AM »

I've stuck with them this long. Bragged day in and day out how something GREAT is going to happen.  Still waiting for that day.....
liquidvirus
Mechanical Animal
VIP

Gettin Down and Dirrrty

« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2004, 01:34:16 AM »

well i personally think that now the GNR name has been scarred...everyone and i mean everyone has made fun of CD sometime or the other
when someone takes so long to complete an album,its usually never good enough for most people
i can almost visualize a review sayin
"nice album axl, but why did it take you 10 years to make it?"

Life is like a penis most people don't know it
But most people suck so they usually blow it.
snow white
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2004, 02:53:06 AM »

i gotta admit that at first i was quite shocked and disappointed by all this, but after having time to think about it im still in full support of axl. he personally wrote a letter to explain to us what the hell is going on and that we are going to hear more in the next few months.

hes trying to do the right thing by himself and the fans.
you gotta respect him for that, even if in the past things havent gone to planned hes still trying, and apparently isnt going to give up. so props to him.
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2004, 08:56:05 AM »

hes trying to do the right thing by himself and the fans.
you gotta respect him for that, even if in the past things havent gone to planned hes still trying, and apparently isnt going to give up. so props to him.

You're damn skippy! hehe
Seems there are those who are hoping that he gives up...
Well, fuck them!
Give 'em hell Axl!  ok
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2004, 08:59:50 AM »

without buckethead new gnr doesn't excist,his brilliant artist was a heart of the band(his solo on madagascar,noone can replace)
kockstar99
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2004, 09:31:03 AM »

without buckethead new gnr doesn't excist,his brilliant artist was a heart of the band(his solo on madagascar,noone can replace)

I can play the madagascar solo.

and its hardly brilliant...
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2004, 01:24:46 PM »

Get over Buckethead. Some of you act like he was the Savior to the band. He hardly did anything but shred and do karate. I mean, I really liked the guy, but as I've said before, his presence as a GNR member was totally overrated. He is completely replaceable. And some of you are so quick to blame every little thing on Axl: get over it. When we are enjoying the fruits of his labor, you bashers will eat it up like there's no tomorrow. Well, we Axl supporters will forever be able to say "We told you so."

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2004, 03:18:28 PM »

I am remaining positive and want to say 'Axl, I've still got your back and I still believe in The Band'.

I?d rather say from now on I support New Guns N' Roses more than ever.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2004, 03:44:10 PM »

I still believe. i dont think they could go through all this for nothing.. i think the album will be awesome!!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: