Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 07:58:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Here's an idea for the Buckethead situation....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Here's an idea for the Buckethead situation....  (Read 5733 times)
Chief
Legend

« on: March 31, 2004, 03:35:33 PM »

I say that Bucket should tell Axl that he won't come back until the album is on store shelves. what do you think?

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2004, 03:45:07 PM »

I say that Bucket should tell Axl that he won't come back until the album is on store shelves. what do you think?

Thats great genius! And what happens if the band need Buckethead to finish his parts?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Chief
Legend

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2004, 03:47:14 PM »

i dont know. this is under the assumption that the cd is pretty much done already, which i think it is.

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Smoke
Rocker

nobody ever told me baby,how it was going to be

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2004, 04:04:57 PM »

If the new album comes out and makes it there without buckethead being in the band I don't think Axl will want or need him back into the band.  If they can get this thing done, the last thing Axl will be thinking is man I sure wish buckethead was still in the band so he can delay our next album and maybe cancel a tour or something.  
kockstar99
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2004, 04:06:46 PM »

Thats great genius! And what happens if the band need Buckethead to finish his parts?

rofl ...hahahah  rofl
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2004, 04:35:45 PM »

A possible scenario is this...

gnr releases the album in a few months with buckets parts on it. The album becomes a huge success. People are just blown away by the guitars and the album in general. Buckethead comes back because things are finally rolling and then gnr can continue their plans....

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2004, 05:09:22 PM »

lets face it, GNR was NEVER and will NEVER be Bucketheads style of music. so IF BH was in GNR for getting famous, but was so stupid he quit BEFORE the album was released, i think axl should just erase BH from the album..... using the GNR name is stupid and buckethead should experience that Axl is NOT a person to mess with!

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
Crowebar
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2004, 05:20:52 PM »

No. no

Axl should just tell BucketFuckHead to go fuck himself with a kfc drumstick and be done with it. yes

End of story. rant
kockstar99
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2004, 05:27:20 PM »

I agree with Crowebar..

Who wants to hear an album with guitar parts from someone whos not in the band anymore anyways...

If Carrolls parts are included then the new album will be out of date the day it hits the stores... coz it wont be the current band...

I want to hear a Current album, ... recorded by the Current band....

I dont want an album with some of Slashs old recorded parts....

I dont want an album with some of Carrolls old recorded parts....
echrisl
VIP

Use My Delusion

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2004, 05:50:35 PM »

I agree with Crowebar..

Who wants to hear an album with guitar parts from someone whos not in the band anymore anyways...

If Carrolls parts are included then the new album will be out of date the day it hits the stores... coz it wont be the current band...

I want to hear a Current album, ... recorded by the Current band....

I dont want an album with some of Slashs old recorded parts....

I dont want an album with some of Carrolls old recorded parts....

I don't give a rat's ass if the album has Randy Rhodes and Stevie Ray Vaughn playing the guitar, Cliff Burton on bass and your mom on the drum set ... I just want it to be released so I can hear it.

Enjoy the above post while it lasts ... lately posts made by those of us who maintain a firm grip on reality enjoy an infinitesimal lifespan. 

Yes, mods, I have noticed your fine work.  High Five!
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2004, 06:10:55 PM »

Hmmm, I don't see Axl being pressured into doing anything by anybody  no

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
kockstar99
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2004, 06:28:27 PM »

I don't give a rat's ass if the album has Randy Rhodes and Stevie Ray Vaughn playing the guitar, Cliff Burton on bass and your mom on the drum set ... I just want it to be released so I can hear it.

that would be a shitty album... and then you would bitch about it...
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2004, 06:41:55 PM »

Ever since the rumors started weeks ago that Bucket had left, I honestly figured it was a move of intimidation, and it still may be, we'll have to wait and see.

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
Freya
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2004, 06:48:03 PM »

I don't really care who is on the album frankly.  I don't believe the "band" has to be together to release the album.  I also don't believe that Axl would even have to tour or promote the album, (which he isn't really capable of doing anyway).  It would sell well enough on his name and for the sake of curiosity alone.  

I just don't know that Axl will ever release the album, unless the choice is taken out of his hands.  I don't know what legal recourse the record company has here.  Regardless, even if it came out twenty years from now, I'd still check it out.  
echrisl
VIP

Use My Delusion

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2004, 07:42:16 PM »

that would be a shitty album... and then you would bitch about it...

Yeah ... your mom isn't a very good drummer, is she?   Wink

Enjoy the above post while it lasts ... lately posts made by those of us who maintain a firm grip on reality enjoy an infinitesimal lifespan. 

Yes, mods, I have noticed your fine work.  High Five!
MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2004, 08:44:32 PM »

but was so stupid he quit BEFORE the album was released, i think axl should just erase BH from the album..... using the GNR name is stupid and buckethead should experience that Axl is NOT a person to mess with!

I agree with you on that. BH fucked everything thing up.  no I think they should erase all of his parts I know this will take a lot more time and to find someone who can play it. BH had a great chance to be part of something big and he gave it all away.

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
insupportofaxl
Optimist
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2004, 03:23:03 PM »

No. no

Axl should just tell BucketFuckHead to go fuck himself with a kfc drumstick and be done with it. yes

End of story. rant

ok to Crowebar for making me laugh. hihi

And [puke] [puke] [puke] on Buckethead

Hey Crowebar, may we'll get lucky and BH will choke on that KFC drumstick and wallow in his own [puke]

Grin rofl
« Last Edit: April 01, 2004, 03:24:32 PM by insupportofaxl » Logged
Mr_Brownstone16
Headliner

I don't kiss ass to anyone

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2004, 07:20:01 PM »

You guys are ridiculous. For months all you did was talk about how well Buckethead fit into gn'r more than slash did. Now that he bails, probably because he just wants Axl to release the damn album, you start shitting on him.
bill213
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2004, 08:36:54 PM »

Hey here's an idea...........you suck it up and face reality that buckethead is gone and stop whining about it and making asinine situations to lure him back in the band.  If bucket wanted to be in GNR bad enough he would still be there.  He isn't so live and let die.
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2004, 11:50:28 PM »

No offence to you but that idea sucks ass Roll Eyes

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: