Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 06:22:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Where is CD being recorded
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where is CD being recorded  (Read 2920 times)
In a coma
Rocker

« on: March 31, 2004, 05:03:02 PM »

I am not kidding I love this board. I love the passion and enthusiasm that people display on this board. One thing that does disturb me is the lack of day to day knowledge of what GNR are up to. I do not mince my words when I say they are certain paparazzi that we could hire(not that I am suggesting that we do) but could follow there every move. If CD is being recorded where? When? I do not belive in this age of mass media that we have such a lack of knowledge.
Look at the recent GNR incidents you can gurantee the second they are mentioned by any passing tramp in the street that it is on this board and we still don't know engineers, producers(for sure). song titles I do not belive it. More is known about the afterlife than this album. I am gutted about BH departure but the gunners will live on. I just wish we knew how and where and when.

Ladies and Gentleman Guns N Fucking Roses
Crowebar
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2004, 05:13:21 PM »

The album is being recorded up Axl's ass nervous where it's nice and safe and warm. Shocked yes smoking confused
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2004, 05:17:17 PM »

Last I heard The Complex in L.A. but that was a while back..
In a coma
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2004, 05:21:59 PM »

Ok so who does anybody know who works there.

Ladies and Gentleman Guns N Fucking Roses
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2004, 05:24:03 PM »

I still do not understand how NO songs have been linked from Chinese Democracy.  It would be great if we could just pop in while the CD was being worked on.  Years of work is just ridiculous he needs to give us something new besides "Oh My God".  Give us a break.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2004, 05:29:25 PM »

The album is being recorded up Axl's ass nervous where it's nice and safe and warm. Shocked yes smoking confused

Posters like you are becomming more and more common...

How did this happen?

That's not funny, nor did it make any sense, so why post it, it's not too different to spamming?  Huh

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
echrisl
VIP

Use My Delusion

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2004, 05:46:13 PM »

You took my answer ...  so I guess I'll just clarify:  

NOWHERE!  

What would they be doing re-recording it for the 657 time?  It is done (except maybe for Axl) ... perhaps there are also some of Bucket's former guitar parts to rerecord or add if he never got them done, but those sure as hell won't be laid down by Robin Finck, so I doubt those are being recorded any time soon, either.

Enjoy the above post while it lasts ... lately posts made by those of us who maintain a firm grip on reality enjoy an infinitesimal lifespan. 

Yes, mods, I have noticed your fine work.  High Five!
kockstar99
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2004, 06:35:06 PM »

Last I heard was  The Record Plant  or The Recording Plant or something.. They have a website and it confirmed that GnR are recording there... it was on the page of current projects... I cant remember the website tho...
speed_stone
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2004, 08:17:20 PM »

Posters like you are becomming more and more common...

How did this happen?

That's not funny, nor did it make any sense, so why post it, it's not too different to spamming?  Huh

i think it was a dumb try to be funny. pathetic attempt. just plain boring, makes me wanna puke.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: