Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 06:58:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227925 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  How Pathetic are we?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: How Pathetic are we?  (Read 12801 times)
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2006, 01:52:37 AM »

Saul, just listened to your Buckethead demo.....nice.

Can't beleive I just now saw it...

Breaking down Saul's song starts now? 

Stop hijacking this thread and changing the subject man!!!  rant

Kidding .. wow , thanks man. Apreciate that.  ok

Saul being a lil embarrassed and humble starts now!  hihi  peace

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2006, 01:56:28 AM »

Saul, I had to dig up this thread I started back in October because I felt like it was times like this that justified it and you have to sheot on my parade...  This is my most successful thread I ever started outside of Axl's teeth.... hihi just kidding.  That had to be Younggunner.  Fo real, nice demo Mr. Hudson.
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2006, 01:57:24 AM »

I don't know if it's "pathetic" as such, but man, Axl and the original GN'R put out so much music that really got to me in a way that no other band has. And some of those songs got me through some pretty tough times too, so I guess that's why I (and many others here are) clinging on to hear if Axl will release more great music like that.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
SLCPUNK
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2006, 02:10:11 AM »

Collective as a group I'd give as an 8.5 on the geek-o-meter.........

Did you make that "as a group" so you don't have to reveal how much weight you're carrying by yourself?

Maybe I did.

And maybe........

I did.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2006, 02:15:34 AM »

I'm actually not real. I am a script jarmo installed for comic relief. One of those fangled spam bots if you will , but programmed to spew non sensical comments culled from dialouge from random threads like " Making fun of ourselves starts now!"? peace

I figured this was the case considering your starts now rhetoric. It appears way too often for you to be a pathetically real person like myself, and the others Smiley

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2006, 07:59:23 PM »

Lets give the next album a chance.? It should be recorded in a normal environment.?

?how might we? the next album will suck more than ever, although they all have a great experience like rock stars ?contraband? is a ridiculous album anyway so must we buy the next one then too? Shocked ? sorry dude but i do know how to spend my money really? hihi

Not everyone loves all the new gnr songs but because we like axl we would give his next piece of work a chance..? You may have not liked CB but many others did.. if I like the artists involved in the project I will give them a second chance because the prior work proves they have talent..

can ya show some fucking respect for Axl for once?  rant

...if you really love gnr so you should understand that Axl'll never produce shit just to call it: new gnr?s stuff......Axl made a good choice when he called the new gnr members to play with him since 1998,includin' B.H !!!!!!! ...who r ya to give Axl a fucking chance then?  Undecided 
Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2006, 11:40:32 PM »

I dont think we are pathetic. We are just passionate about a band whose music means so much to us. We are all a little wacked in the head, and sometimes dont agree on everything, but we are all in this together for a common goal. In the real world, Guns N Roses fans are hard to find. Years ago when GNR forums started showing up on the net, I realized there were people just like me in the world who lived and breathed Guns N Roses. I'm glad Jarmo created this site, and I'm glad we have this place to share our memories and dreams for GNR, and of course our wild speculation about Chinese Democracy. I truly consider you all "friends". beer

very well put...
I think it's pretty amazin that we can communicate w/ fans around the world....it's hard to find gnr fans....(although my best friend and sister are die hard fans as well....and to tell u the truth...talkin bout gnr w/ my sis is a guarantee that we WON'T have an argument! haha!  you could say GNR saved our relationship  Wink  )

"in a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own making; half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but its weird and its pissed off and it calls itself Slash"
McDuff
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2006, 11:44:45 PM »

Maybe we're all just crazy? confused
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2006, 12:47:14 PM »

Vidication for our patheticness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Round 2 Starts Now!!!!!!!!!

Jamesloften, the epitone of patheticness, but in a good way  hihi, just kidding!

These past two days have been the biggest since the inception of HTGTH!!!!
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2006, 01:12:08 PM »

When you think about it, it IS truly amazing that our passion for this man and his vision has endured for so long.
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2006, 01:25:54 PM »

We are much worse then the Van Halen friends.

Are we in a Van Halen situation right now?  Kind of like a post Roth situation.....  Is Slash David Lee Roth?  Is the new Band Hagar?  We liked Van Hagar, but never really compared to Van Halen.  Am I carazy?
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2006, 11:45:08 PM »

Over a year later, I ask the same question, "How Pathetic Are We."  We are like the dog that keeps getting beat by his owner, yet still loyal.  Will this dog ever bite?  Probably not.  In a message board era in which we are fucking censored to keep moral high for the up coming 10 year in the making album, I have hit an all time low in not being able to express my opion about this GNR world we are currently in.  I find myself playing in VR side a lot lately with their second album due out in just a few months.  Already recording songs. They get killed over there, but on the GNR side, you must watch what you say.  I hope they don't delete this thread.  There are some great posts in it.  Where is James and Saul.. Ha!  We are all fans and want what is best!  Being the joke of the musical industry is not what any of us invisioned!  We all imagined a second coming of Ozzy Osbourne like when he left Sabbath.  Right now its looking more like Steve Perry out of Journey.  I will keep hope alive.  I will come here everyday.  I will also question my sanity and patheticness to be so loyal to something that frankly, hasn't produced shit in a very long time. 

For Those About to Rock, I Salute you, unless you live in Fresno, or Main, or Philly.. Just kidding. 

I hope to see the album soon so I don't have to make posts like this anymore.

Sorry Axl and Merk.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: