Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:02:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Indy 4
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Indy 4  (Read 8257 times)
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2007, 05:09:46 PM »

i havent seen any of those movies, but alot of my friends think the third one sucked balls.

I'd watch it before agreeing with your friends  Wink

Lucasfilm reps are denying it, but the folks at IESB.net are insisting that not only are Harrison Ford and Shia LaBeouf starring in Indiana Jones 4 but that each of them is signed on to star in three Indy sequels. In fact, LaBeouf, the website reports, is actually contracted to make three more Indy flicks after next May's Indy 4. Citing a "very well-respected Paramount studio source," IESB.net says Ford will make another trilogy of movies as the titular archaeologist, with LaBeouf signed on for an extra one, presumably to carry on the franchise, especially if those rumors that LaBeouf's character is Indy's offspring. Lucasfilm's official response from publicist John Singh: "That's purely a rumor ? idle chatter among Internet fans." Meanwhile, the site also dishes a few nuggets about Indy 4's plot, including the assertion that the plot involves aliens, that the aliens are referred to as "gods" (tying into another rumor, which is that the movie's title will be Indiana Jones and the City of the Gods) and that infamous Area 51, the Nevada land that's synonymous with UFO conspiracies, will play a part in the movie.

no offence, but every rumor in that post sounds like utter nonsense.
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2007, 05:24:58 PM »

The "rumors" towards the end of the paragraph are actually "facts" which relate to Frank Darabont's version of the script, "Indiana Jones And The City Of The Gods," which was (I hear) about alien artifacts, aliens being God, etc. So they're not so much rumors as "things people have known for over a year based on an old draft of the script."

As for the actors being signed on for more movies, it's not unlikely. Doesn't mean the movies will ever get made though, it just prevents actors holding the studios ransom when they're needed for a sequel. 
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2007, 11:53:00 AM »

As for the actors being signed on for more movies, it's not unlikely. Doesn't mean the movies will ever get made though, it just prevents actors holding the studios ransom when they're needed for a sequel. 

yeah, like Robert Duvall did for the Godfather Part III  no
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2007, 08:25:47 PM »

http://www.comingsoon.net/imageGallery/imageGallery.php?image=Indiana_Jones_4_2.jpg&id=4665

picture of karen allen as marion ravenwood during a break at hawaie

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
difleha
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2007, 04:39:07 PM »

http://www.comingsoon.net/imageGallery/imageGallery.php?image=Indiana_Jones_4_2.jpg&id=4665

picture of karen allen as marion ravenwood during a break at hawaie
Shocked Whoa!
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2007, 10:22:06 PM »

i know.

can somebody say MILF !

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
difleha
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2007, 12:03:43 AM »

rofl

Well, I was actually saying that Karen looks good for her age. She almost looks just like that 20 years ago.
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2007, 12:05:35 AM »

rofl

Well, I was actually saying that Karen looks good for her age. She almost looks just like that 20 years ago.

so did Steven Spielberg  hihi
difleha
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2007, 09:15:04 AM »

And here's the cast.
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2007, 01:28:53 PM »

i can hardly contain my excitment for this flick. ive been waiting for so long  Cheesy Cheesy

Hemingway
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2007, 03:29:16 PM »

new video with the cast and speilberg from comic con at official site

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: