Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 05:15:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Dizzy's wife Lisa says...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dizzy's wife Lisa says...  (Read 26243 times)
Chandler
Headliner

« on: March 03, 2004, 10:02:45 AM »

I dont know how many of yall are aware of this, but if you go to dizzyreed.com, Dizzy's wife is a regular poster on the message board.  She posts under the name smutwriter.  She has posted that BH is still in the band and that CD will come out.  She has also confirmed RIR.  She has not however given a release date.  She has said that as soon as she hears of one she will post it there.  Yall may want to check this site out from time to time for info if yall are not already. This sight does appear to be legit.  

It don't really matter...
//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2004, 10:09:06 AM »

How they know is really his wife ? just asking

//JK
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2004, 10:10:11 AM »

The trouble is Dizzy has demonstrated he has even less of an idea about the album than we do therefore its perhaps not unnatural to assume his wife will know nothing either.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
AxlN'Slash
Headliner

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2004, 10:12:39 AM »

Well from what i herd Chris Pittmans cousin also says that CD will be out soon....... confused

Retards Attempting Poetry
               RAP
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2004, 10:15:07 AM »

Its been confirmed by a # of people that it really is his wife who posts.  Unfortunately, though, I have to agree with Izzy on this one - I have no doubt that Dizzy & Lisa currently believes what they're saying to be true - problem is, the red headed recluse and / or Interscope might have different ideas.  (Not to even mention the who Bucket thing right now)

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2004, 10:16:09 AM »

Yeah, Dizzy's gonna keep the ball rolling for as long as he possibly can, wheather even he knows anything or not.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Chandler
Headliner

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2004, 10:19:36 AM »

Well you can go to the sight and order an autograph copy of her book...So that is some proof there.  You can also get auto graphs from Dizzy as well.

It don't really matter...
//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2004, 10:20:57 AM »

Well from what i herd Chris Pittmans cousin also says that CD will be out soon....... confused

Is soon the word ? I don't know..
« Last Edit: March 03, 2004, 10:23:29 AM by jk75 » Logged

//JK
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2004, 10:30:57 AM »

I dunno what is going on.  Perhaps axl wants alot of room between the failed US Tour and the release to make it appear like this is another comeback. Who knows. It is beginning to get quite ridiculous.

We all thought that the album would drop before Rio but that is in huge jeopardy at this point; it is possible that we will get the same set list. imagine the horror and disappointment.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
coolbuddy
Rocker

patience is all you need....

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2004, 10:42:54 AM »

where did our Youngguner go? doesn't he have to say something about whether soon is STILL the word anymore? anyway let's hope this Dizzy wife's knows anything
karatemama
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2004, 10:48:07 AM »

she never confirmed RIR?? what is that? I couldn't find that anywhere on there.
Dizzy
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2004, 05:16:23 PM »

The trouble is Dizzy has demonstrated he has even less of an idea about the album than we do therefore its perhaps not unnatural to assume his wife will know nothing either.

Exactly.  In January 2003, Dizzy said that the album would be out be June 2003.  What he and his wife say is not reliable.  In fact, nothing is reliable.
Guns N Ballz
Rocker

Proud Member of the Butch Walker Mafia!

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2004, 05:19:18 PM »

Sorry to tell you this but I'm not seeing any confirmation from Lisa regarding RIR 4. Also I doubt very much she would even state that unless the info was already available through other means.

And to tell you the truth, when confronted with the question of this I believe she stated some thing to the effect that she doesn't ask any more. I mean really . . . . if I was in a band I wouldn't want my wife bugging me like some sort of obsessed fan.  nervous
Aunt Ger
Rocker

"Hello there, Oliver Pubee"

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2004, 05:32:20 PM »

I agree 100% with you.........I doubt the topic of GN'R  comes up at their dinner table. I still have faith that the CD will be out by the time they go on tour in May. Till then I'm looking forward to seeing Dizzy with Harry this month!
badapple81
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2004, 05:45:50 PM »

Isnt is sad that not even Dizzy, a member of the band, has any idea on the status of the release?
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2004, 05:56:21 PM »

that is sad, very sad.

Chinese Democracy!
cineater
Legend

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2004, 06:36:39 PM »

Really shouldn't identify the gunner camp by thier screen names.  In this case it's no big secret but if they want you to know they will speak up.  

Lisa's a sweetheart and has done a lot to support the Dizzy site.  Think she stops by every board.  Hangs out at the ones who don't bitch at her or Dizzy about things they have no control over.  Tells us what she can when she can.  Real down to earth person, you'll like her.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2004, 06:38:51 PM »

where did our Youngguner go? doesn't he have to say something about whether soon is STILL the word anymore?
Younggunner is laying low. I play college baseball and have been real busy. Soon is almost the word. As long as she said bucket is still in the band thats all i care about. When the release day comes i will be creaming in my pants and gettin ready to hear one of the greatest albums ever created.
Till then I will be busy till Mid may...then ill be back spreading my wisdom...peace

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Bubba St. Rose
Headliner

Jim Norton is my dad. O&A Party Rocks!

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2004, 10:31:29 PM »

MY WIFE says I'm as crazy as Axl if I still believe Chinese Democracy will ever be released!! hihi I'm starting to believe her..

Opie and Anthony XM Satellite Radio 202 High Voltage Spread the Virus
seniorabreu
Rocker

Sitting in a Chinese Stew!

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2004, 10:37:45 PM »

MY WIFE says I'm as crazy as Axl if I still believe Chinese Democracy will ever be released!! hihi I'm starting to believe her..

Mine is the same way.  I am naming my fantasy baseball team Chinese Democracy and everyone in the league is getting a good laugh about it.  Oh well, gotta keep the faith ok
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: