Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 03:00:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Geert Wilders banned from UK, haha
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Geert Wilders banned from UK, haha  (Read 3007 times)
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« on: February 13, 2009, 12:34:58 PM »

Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imLzaUK0haw

And of course Europeans won't go national again, nooooooo, they are so humantarian and nice.
Most the ethnic Brits supports this...right? Riiiight Roll Eyes

It's gonna be intresting watching the debates after this.

Hail Satan from Norway btw, our leading cultural export-article is actually anti-christian Black Metal.

See a double-standard?

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 03:52:01 PM »

How is the west turning into a fascist machine funny?

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 03:04:53 AM »

How is the west turning into a fascist machine funny?

Or else it's racist!

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 12:08:40 PM »

Korean buffets are not bad at all.
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 07:03:25 AM »

yeah the only hate that can be peddled in britain is hate towards britain, it's why we allow so many extremist preachers into the country. and allow the tax payer to cover their cost of living. can't forget that part.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 08:24:50 AM »

well said Alan.

Its fine to come here and preach hatred towards us in our streets (whilst claming benefits and living comfortably off the state), its fine to highjack planes into the UK and be allowed leave to remain and settle by the Home Office.  But not fine to open any kind of intelligent debate on a film which may offend a minority.  The minority which of course translate into votes for Labour.  A flat out ban knocked out the chance for debate which is surely a better way to approach this. This banning will lead to more BNP votes and more tension in our multi-cultural harmony of an island... 

I often wonder if Britain looks as fucked from the outside to other countries as it does to me here.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 10:04:21 AM »

no it doesn't.

yeah the only hate that can be peddled in britain is hate towards britain,

but that's true english food isn't the best.
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 11:36:35 AM »

no it doesn't.

Yes it does, and whats wrong with the high-sugar food and tea? Tongue
Conditions in GB and Holland is often refered to as an example of a horror-scenario.

The begining of the end was at Stamford Bridge as far as I'm concerned.

Brits are still pagan tho, sort of.

Resistance is building all over Europe right now-
-What the hell are all the jews and arabs doing in Europe anyway?

Did the ethnic populations ever approve this at all? No, they didn't even approve of Christianity.

It's sad the society gets ruined so much, I'm not a fan of traitors like Geert but the ban is ridiculous. Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 11:52:00 AM by norway » Logged

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 11:53:09 AM »

Resistance is building all over Europe right now-
-What the hell are all the jews and arabs doing in Europe anyway?

Lots of people move abroad in search of a better life for themselves and their family.

It's sad the society gets ruined so much, I'm not a fan of traitors like Geert but the ban is ridiculous. Lips Sealed

Traitors?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 12:02:02 PM »

Traitors?

/jarmo

Christians of european heritage, like Geert.

This is the stupid thing with Fitna, the video is shallow, narrowminded tho true allright-
-but who the hell do these christians think they are?

The so-called christian values has actually no connection with the bible at all, he distorts the truth.

We have a history with christianisation, making him having a semi-mute point. Wink

IzzyDutch
VIP

Here Today... Fuck The Hell

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 02:05:54 PM »

Here's a Dutch view:

In some points I agree with Geert, but I mostly think he's over the top or going to much with it cause with everything in his standpoints it's about the Islam in a way. However if a few other Dutch parties would have a bit more of Geert's standpoints I don't think that would hurt, in some points he's deadright about things such as a zero-tolerance attitude towards some stuff.

You see in Holland there are some problems with Turkish, Antillian but for the majority Moroccon people. Basically they're terrorizing some cities with criminal activities and abusing people. A short while ago in a few cities here busdrivers refused to drive certain routes because they were attacked by Moroccon kids. They'd attack the busdrivers, spit on them or whatever for no reason. In a city next to mine older Morrocon folks have to drive with the busdrivers to act sorta like the neighbourhood dad because the scumbag kids only listen to them and noone else. These kids, their parents most of the time don't even speak Dutch and their attitude is 'at home we are the boss and they're our responsibility, but outside it's the police's responsibility'. These gangs of people are so strong that even the police is afraid of them.. What did Geert say? Send in some Marines (officially or not) and let them sort it out and he was right.. if those Moroccon people would pull shit like that in their home country they'd get asskicked by the police there with their bats. Basically it's if you decide to live in Holland, you gotta learn about it's culture and try to integrate in some ways, learn the Dutch language. I think there's a big culture gap between the liberal Dutch people and some muslims. And my view on that is, if you come to this country to live then you don't have to convert completely or anything but you will adapt to it's culture.
I'm no racist, just describing what I'm seeing here.

Anyways, you can like or dislike what Geert has to say, he still has the right to speak his mind. And he doesn't spread hatred, he doesn't say 'kill or attack the people who are not Christian'. In Holland there's a case going on where they are trying to persecute him for what he has said. It's ridiculous.. and this is the so called liberal Netherlands.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 02:08:32 PM by IzzyDutch » Logged
cjmax02
Rocker

literary protostar

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2009, 05:42:41 PM »

rant
well hell, if I made a video of selected quotes from the Bible and used video footage of fuckin' nutcase televangelists and pentecostal preachers and Brian Tamaki (he's NZ's version and he's a bigoted douchebag) I bet it would incite hatred! Some of the filth that comes out of the mouths of these over-zealous twats is enough to get THEM arrested and charged, let's not forget.

'sides, I think it's damn clever to use the suckers' own words to bring them down. you can fuck anyone in the ass if you take their words out of context and put the right spin on it.
-grins-

do you even know where the fuck I am?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: