Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 11:41:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Poll: Bush approval at 39 percent
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Poll: Bush approval at 39 percent  (Read 9815 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2005, 04:15:45 AM »

No i did not pull it out of my ass (Slash is already in it) Most of my info is from a national geographic article, about feeding 3rd world countries. The US has bio-engineered many edible plants and grains so they produce much more yeild per bushel. Some Europeans are scared to eat them. Europe does import $6.5 billion worth of produce from the US each year, so at least they pay for there vegetables...lucky us. But eventually the US will be feeding billions and billions of people in the near future.

Are you aware in France we overproduce almost everything when it comes down to agriculture ? We may import goods from the USA but we export a lot to other European countries. And by the way we do have our own vegetables lucky us and you should pay us a visit and you'll see we've got more to offer than the Eiffel Tower !
And I'm not going to enter a debate on transgenic plants in this thread.

The French 2

Americans 0

Guys stop embarrassing us like this......
shades
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2005, 09:47:13 AM »

you should pay us a visit and you'll see we've got more to offer than the Eiffel Tower !

Now if you just built a spine factory

Bustin Flat in Baton Rouge
SLCPUNK
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2005, 11:36:10 AM »

you should pay us a visit and you'll see we've got more to offer than the Eiffel Tower !

It is obvious this brilliant girl from France is more educated then the two of you put together.

That is why you throw out shameless insults towards the French. She put you on the ropes in two posts.....

« Last Edit: September 15, 2005, 11:38:06 AM by SLCPUNK » Logged
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2005, 03:53:08 PM »

It is obvious this brilliant girl from France is more educated then the two of you put together.

That is why you throw out shameless insults towards the French. She put you on the ropes in two posts.....

Haha why am i not feeling upset about this. Also more importanly why wont you just move to France? Since they own us in discussion and all.  rofl
Surfrider
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2005, 04:29:09 PM »

I don't see how many of you can complain about anti-american posts, when I see the same people that complain make anti-french posts.  You are using the same tactics, and they are just as ignorant and embarrasing.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2005, 04:43:12 PM »

Also more importanly why wont you just move to France? Since they own us in discussion and all.  rofl

See, you can't own up to anything.

She schooled you, your statements were WRONG, and then all you can do is turn around and try to breath more fire.

Pathetic really.....

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: