Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 03:48:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Video of Rob Pattinson aka Edward Cullen behind Mickey Rourke
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Video of Rob Pattinson aka Edward Cullen behind Mickey Rourke  (Read 33634 times)
GNRFAN20
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2009, 06:39:16 PM »

Ok. I just attended a TWILIGHT convention that was held at a hotel right next to the ALLSTATE ARENa in Rosemont where I last saw GNR in November of 2006. I was able to give out copies of Chinese Democracy to three of the actors from the film and to the people who run the TWILIGHT LEXICON website. I can be very intense when i am passionate about something, and I told them all that TIL could be Edward Cullen's theme song in NEW MOON and that it is OSCAR worthy! They all seemed excited to listen to it, and Ashley Greene said the producers ask for their input on what music makes the soundtrack! Ashley places Alice Cullen and Peter Facinelli plays Carlisle Cullen.  It was really cool to share my love of TIL with people who were involved with one of my all time favorite movies!

We know who to give credit to if  the song makes the movie. Smiley
Or Kill. hihi

Gives more exposure to the teens.
Annie
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2009, 08:24:21 PM »

Ok. I just attended a TWILIGHT convention that was held at a hotel right next to the ALLSTATE ARENa in Rosemont where I last saw GNR in November of 2006. I was able to give out copies of Chinese Democracy to three of the actors from the film and to the people who run the TWILIGHT LEXICON website. I can be very intense when i am passionate about something, and I told them all that TIL could be Edward Cullen's theme song in NEW MOON and that it is OSCAR worthy! They all seemed excited to listen to it, and Ashley Greene said the producers ask for their input on what music makes the soundtrack! Ashley places Alice Cullen and Peter Facinelli plays Carlisle Cullen.  It was really cool to share my love of TIL with people who were involved with one of my all time favorite movies!

Or Kill. hihi

Exactly, NU-GNR needs a younger fan base!
GNRFAN20
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2009, 09:45:02 PM »

Or Kill. hihi

Yeah. More fans the better. Young people need to start hearing more music like Chinese Democracy.
Annie
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2009, 09:49:44 PM »

Or Kill. hihi

Yeah. More fans the better. Young people need to start hearing more music like Chinese Democracy.
AMEN!!!!! beer beer
GNRFAN20
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2009, 09:53:31 PM »

I don't if I would see the movie just for This I Love like I did for If The World in Body of Lies hihi
Annie
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2009, 09:54:35 PM »

I don't if I would see the movie just for This I Love like I did for If The World in Body of Lies hihi
I saw BODY of LIes for just that reason! I ended up really liking it! Cheesy I even bought the DVD!
GNRFAN20
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2009, 10:15:44 PM »

Haven't even seen Twilight yet or read the book. Lots of girls at my school have read all four books and plan on seeing the other three movies.
Annie
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2009, 11:26:17 PM »

Haven't even seen Twilight yet or read the book. Lots of girls at my school have read all four books and plan on seeing the other three movies.
It's a chick thing. But, if you want to score points with the ladies you could tell them to listen to TIL and get their opinion. Every girl dreams of being loved the way Axl loved whoever inspired this song. That is why girls love Edward Cullen even though he is a fictional character. Hot and unattainable, just like Uncle Axl!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 11:41:50 PM by Annie » Logged
PolarBearWitchHead
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2009, 12:30:54 AM »

It's a chick thing. But, if you want to score points with the ladies you could tell them to listen to TIL and get their opinion. Every girl dreams of being loved the way Axl loved whoever inspired this song. That is why girls love Edward Cullen even though he is a fictional character. Hot and unattainable, just like Uncle Axl!

the guy is a stalker after 1/2 way thru book 1, my gf told me he's creepy

i only saw the movie and i know the acting is rly bad so i can't say, but the movie version of the guy is kinda funny tho
Annie
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2009, 12:32:57 AM »

the guy is a stalker after 1/2 way thru book 1, my gf told me he's creepy

i only saw the movie and i know the acting is rly bad so i can't say, but the movie version of the guy is kinda funny tho
No, he's just really protective of Bella.
PolarBearWitchHead
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2009, 12:33:29 AM »

girls find that hot?  following her while she shops?
Annie
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2009, 12:35:26 AM »

girls find that hot?  following her while she shops?
Bella would have been gang raped if he wasn't looking out for her. He is her vampire angel.
GNRFAN20
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2009, 12:50:11 AM »

Thanks for the advice Cheesy Girls will fall in love with the song. Many elements of it being a great ballad.
Annie
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2009, 12:51:55 AM »

Thanks for the advice Cheesy Girls will fall in love with the song. Many elements of it being a great ballad.
You are so welcome! Let us know what they think!
GNRFAN20
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2009, 01:02:19 AM »

I don't know if the girls will like it. Many of them don't know what Chinese Democracy is.
Annie
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2009, 01:04:21 AM »

I don't know if the girls will like it. Many of them don't know what Chinese Democracy is.
It is your job to enlighten them. Tell them that a poster from HTGTH said that TIL could be Edward Cullen's theme song. That ought to pique their interest. hihi
GNRFAN20
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2009, 01:18:16 AM »

Plenty of girls like Edward Cullen. Turn them on instantly hihi
Annie
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2009, 12:06:26 PM »

I rest my case.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2009, 12:38:07 PM »

yeah

saw the movie today for the first time, i don't know if i ruined it for some girls explaining how edward would love to eat their pussy while they were were having their period.....
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2009, 01:10:56 PM »

thanks for the vivid description...puke I won't be able to eat anything that involves tomato for a while  for sure.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: