Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 10:17:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Jesus and his " rebirth" after the fatal 3 days
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jesus and his " rebirth" after the fatal 3 days  (Read 7760 times)
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2007, 05:31:35 PM »

Here is one about Schrodingers Cat

Schrodinger's cat has been the guinea pig (to mix metaphors) in the world of quantum mechanics thought experiments for more than seventy years. The cat is assumed to be in a box with a demonic device that triggers its death with 50 percent probability in a given time. The statement of the paradox, as usually presented, is that quantum mechanics would predict that the cat is in a state of "half-alive + half-dead" (a superposition) and that the quantum mechanical "collapse" into one of the definite outcomes is produced only when an observer opens the box to make a "measurement."

It has been a long long time since I studied Quantum Mechanics, but that sounds like an allegory for orbital electron position.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2007, 05:33:52 PM »

If " anything can happen if you have faith enough" is a true statement, then, the results of that statement are quantifiable. Are they not?

Nop they are not.

A classic response; I can't argue with that.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2007, 05:51:35 PM »

Here is one about Schrodingers Cat

Schrodinger's cat has been the guinea pig (to mix metaphors) in the world of quantum mechanics thought experiments for more than seventy years. The cat is assumed to be in a box with a demonic device that triggers its death with 50 percent probability in a given time. The statement of the paradox, as usually presented, is that quantum mechanics would predict that the cat is in a state of "half-alive + half-dead" (a superposition) and that the quantum mechanical "collapse" into one of the definite outcomes is produced only when an observer opens the box to make a "measurement."

It has been a long long time since I studied Quantum Mechanics, but that sounds like an allegory for orbital electron position.

I'm not student of physics, just have a general interest for science. But from what I've gathered conventional science are pretty much in the dark on the subject since it doesn't fit with present perceptions. At the very least I'd say it opens the possibility of a more spiritual reality than what is popularly believed.

And if the reports on what is being thought at the top levels of Freemasonry and other secret societies are accurate it certainly hints towards a dramatic paradigm shift in modern science.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2007, 08:45:14 PM »

The thing about Quantum Mechanics though, is that it only holds up on the quantum level. That is why many people find the concepts involved so hard to "wrap their brain around"; many of the concepts seem counterintuitive.

Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2007, 10:11:33 PM »

A classic response; I can't argue with that.
Exactly neither do i  Wink

No man can be my equal
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2007, 01:22:06 AM »

So you also believe that:

A man put on a cross in scorching hot temperatures , drenched in his own blood, probably already rotting due to insects feeding on his blood,

A man dead, taken into a cave, again in very hot temperatures, already decomposing because of it, his corpse spending 3 days in that place when it SCIENTICALLY TAKES TWO IN HOT TEMPERATURES  TO BE DECOMPOSED, suddenly walks out and says " hi i am alive" ?

Do not tell me you believe CORPSES can walk ? i mean, closer to a skeleton really, and a smelly one at that...

So after giving serious consideration to the idea of Christ's rising from the dead, some random dude has decided that the real question is one of decomposition?   rofl

Fair enough..."scientically."

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: