Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 31, 2024, 02:49:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227975 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  I'm on Jimmy Fallon tonight, wearing a GNR shirt!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'm on Jimmy Fallon tonight, wearing a GNR shirt!  (Read 2789 times)
Bodhi
Legend

« on: April 14, 2010, 09:10:58 PM »

For those of you interested, I will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tonight on NBC at 12:37 am.  I will be making a complete ass out of myself, in a Guns N Roses shirt no less.  Its the first segment after his monologue.   hihi
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 09:23:44 PM »

post it if it comes up on youtube!
Annie
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 09:49:36 PM »

I will tune in!
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 10:29:05 PM »

playing lick it for 10?  rofl
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 01:05:47 AM »

playing lick it for 10?  rofl

haha no, I had to wear spanx, which is like women spandex I guess.  Ill post it on here when it hits Hulu or youtube hahaha
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 03:52:44 AM »

haha nice dude. did jimmy say anything about your shirt?
Annie
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 11:27:03 AM »

It was funny. I'm surprised Jimmy didn't say anything about your cool shirt. How did you get picked?
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 11:57:16 AM »

I saw it last night.  Good stuff, your team won.  Congrats!  You're a pretty big dude.  Remind me to never mess with you.  I caught Jimmy's comment about the tightness of the GNR shirt.  I'm surprised he didn't make more mention of GNR.  Probably didn't want to single you out of the 6 people up there, plus time constraints and such.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 02:39:34 PM »

yeah it was all pretty quick.  They try to record it live to tape, so they dont have to edit it, so they move everything along pretty quickly.  We were all waiting on line to get in, and the producers just scouted the line, decided who to pick and came up to us and asked if we would be interested in it.  Not sure how they picked, im convinced they looked for people who look like morons who like to make asses out of themselves, and I stuck out like sore thumb. hihi

p.s when I was coming down the ramp Jimmy saw my shirt and kind of gave me an approving nod when he saw it, at least thats what it looked like.  That was when we were off camera.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 04:34:54 PM »

Well judging from the game you played, they must of been looking for big people in order to make the game more fun of trying to get the spanx on and off.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 05:22:55 PM »

I was wondering where the "spanks" came in lol...pretty constrictive wouldn't you say hihi

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2010, 09:16:25 PM »

Well judging from the game you played, they must of been looking for big people in order to make the game more fun of trying to get the spanx on and off.

yeah we figured as much.  Im amazed we were able to do it in less than a minute.

its on youtube already, haha heres the link..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CupFZn_Nxo
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 09:34:49 PM by Bodhi » Logged
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2010, 09:57:06 PM »

hihi

funny shit
Annie
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2010, 08:41:09 AM »

yeah it was all pretty quick.  They try to record it live to tape, so they dont have to edit it, so they move everything along pretty quickly.  We were all waiting on line to get in, and the producers just scouted the line, decided who to pick and came up to us and asked if we would be interested in it.  Not sure how they picked, im convinced they looked for people who look like morons who like to make asses out of themselves, and I stuck out like sore thumb. hihi

p.s when I was coming down the ramp Jimmy saw my shirt and kind of gave me an approving nod when he saw it, at least thats what it looked like.  That was when we were off camera.
I think they were looking for fun loving guys who are good sports, not morons. I bet he did give you an approving nod. Have you noticed that Jimmy seems to be in awe of certain celebs on his show, especially musicians. Anyway, thanks for posting, it looked like alot of fun, and it was fun to watch a fellow GNR fan show some GNR pride for all the world to see!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: