Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 01:41:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD "early next year" Da Vinci Code Soundtrack possibility?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD "early next year" Da Vinci Code Soundtrack possibility?  (Read 39711 times)
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #220 on: April 27, 2006, 11:56:18 AM »

No, it didn't
http://www.mymusic.com/product.asp?myptr=froogle&curr=0&muzenbr=150047

But considering the movie comes out soon, i think we would have heard something on this by now. But then again, it doesn't release until after the NYC shows. This whole tour may have been in the works alot longer than any of us know.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #221 on: April 27, 2006, 12:16:44 PM »

i don't think you will see a GNR song on a soundtrack ala "Oh My God".  But the song could still be in the movie.  Case in point: T2 as well as Big Daddy.

SINSHINE
VIP

"I knew the storm was getting closer!"

« Reply #222 on: April 27, 2006, 12:34:00 PM »

But, now that I'm thinking back...the official Terminator 2 soundtrack didn't have YCBM on it, either. It was all instrumentals from the movie.... I think it may have just been released as a T2 Soundtrack Single, but I'm not sure.

You're absolutely correct, Pilferk. YCBM was NOT featured on the T2 soundtrack as the soundtrack was actually the film's instrumental score (by Brad Fiedel if I remember correctly). YCBM was later released as it's own single (Civil War as the B-Side) AFTER the T2 soundtrack was already out.

I suspect this DaVinci Code soundtrack is exactely that...the instrumental score and nothing more. Which is not to say GN'R couldn't pull a T2 move again, but who knows.

Wasn't Interview With a Vampire done the same way? Instrumental score on the soundtrack and a seperate GN'R single (sympathy for the devil with an instrumental B-Side from the score of the movie)?

"You could have a steam train...if you'd just lay down your tracks!" - P. Gabriel
thelostrose
Rocker

For Promotional Use Only...

« Reply #223 on: April 27, 2006, 02:27:34 PM »

Wasn't Interview With a Vampire done the same way? Instrumental score on the soundtrack and a seperate GN'R single (sympathy for the devil with an instrumental B-Side from the score of the movie)?

nope, SFTD was on the sountrack.

...this melody inside of me still searches for solution...
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: