Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 02:16:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Baz reveals more about "The General", CD, and more!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Baz reveals more about "The General", CD, and more!  (Read 43625 times)
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #200 on: November 09, 2007, 10:42:53 PM »

I think it's just that Axl just made a guess about the third album because he *believes* the first one will come out next year. I don't think it would all drop in the same year, there's no indication ever that this was/is the plan.

and unless i've missed something (quite possible), axl rose has shown no indication that he believes the first one will come out next year either..  touring doesn't count because we've all been down that road before

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #201 on: November 12, 2007, 12:50:49 AM »

It  never ceases to amaze me the low level of reading comprehension on this forum

Bach said

IT WAS THE ONLY TIME AXL BRISTLED AT ME

Get your dictionaries.

Bristle is not a friendly term of endearment.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #202 on: November 12, 2007, 09:24:54 AM »

Because it seems a bit obvious that it's not like Axl don't want to release the record. Maybe Bach didn't know all the things behind the hold up, but yet it would be clear that the band wants to release it.

Even if it was a bristle indeed, the answer seemed rather like a he was making fun of Baz. Also, don't you get mad at a friend some times and answer with sarcasm in order to just make him get a clue?

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #203 on: November 12, 2007, 10:52:10 AM »

It  never ceases to amaze me the low level of reading comprehension on this forum
yeah right. Roll Eyes
Sebastian is a puppet because he, like so many others are Axl's "YES" men, and don't have the balls to tell him how they really feel out of fear of not being his friend anymore.

Just listen to how Axl talked down to Sebastian when he told him to release the album. I mean Baz was just enthusiastic cause he heard amazing music and he was just trying to pep his friend up and tell him that its awesome, RELEASE IT and Axl treated him like a fucking piece of garbage by humiliating him in front of everyone.

And all other forums must be picking a word out of the context in order to prove how axl and seb aren't friends.

Did axl say shut the fuck out bitch! or something to seb? No.
Ones with good comprehension would read the comments as axl rarely bristles at seb. and the closest he got was the sarcastic answer that admonished seb that axl was truly sick of hearing the same thing from everyone, which was I guess more like a yell of pain than of anger.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #204 on: November 12, 2007, 05:48:12 PM »

I guess it can be interpreted different ways, but reading it, to me it sounded pretty condescending and nasty.

The interpretation of Baz's story is kind of like an ink-blot test.  Depending on your opinions of Mr. Rose and Sebastian at the time of your interpretation.

Personally, I laughed out loud when I read the line.  It's obviously a question Axl's been asked literally thousands of times.  I don't think it was condescending or nasty at all.  It was definitely sarcasm. 
 peace

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #205 on: November 12, 2007, 06:26:14 PM »

I guess it can be interpreted different ways, but reading it, to me it sounded pretty condescending and nasty.

The interpretation of Baz's story is kind of like an ink-blot test.? Depending on your opinions of Mr. Rose and Sebastian at the time of your interpretation.

Personally, I laughed out loud when I read the line.? It's obviously a question Axl's been asked literally thousands of times.? I don't think it was condescending or nasty at all.? It was definitely sarcasm.?
 peace

100% correct!

How you interpret that story is completely dependent on your pre-conceived notion of Axl and his friendship with Baz.

To me, it screamed sarcasm.  I am astonished that anyone could see it any other way.

Ali
CSS
« Reply #206 on: November 12, 2007, 06:30:05 PM »

If it was the other way around, people would get lynched - at least according to D's logic... hihi

Come on, it was sarcasm! What's the big deal?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #207 on: November 12, 2007, 06:31:26 PM »

This update was just sent to me from Baz's fan website last night, can somebody interpret for me?

gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #208 on: November 12, 2007, 06:39:27 PM »

Probably something relating to the album title Angel Down

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
SLCPUNK
« Reply #209 on: November 12, 2007, 06:59:34 PM »

I'm not sure what it's all about, but I named it:  "Bristled belligerence and the angry bee."

isa
« Reply #210 on: November 12, 2007, 07:09:50 PM »

The interpretation of Baz's story is kind of like an ink-blot test.? Depending on your opinions of Mr. Rose and Sebastian at the time of your interpretation.

Personally, I laughed out loud when I read the line.? It's obviously a question Axl's been asked literally thousands of times.? I don't think it was condescending or nasty at all.? It was definitely sarcasm.?
 peace

100% correct!

How you interpret that story is completely dependent on your pre-conceived notion of Axl and his friendship with Baz.

To me, it screamed sarcasm.? I am astonished that anyone could see it any other way.

Ali

In my oipnion is the way that Axl talks, when I read it was very funny, very Axl, he has a very intelligent way to talk, I don't see any insult there, is the answer for all who have the same question, I guess.
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #211 on: November 12, 2007, 07:53:06 PM »

I can't wait for this album.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #212 on: November 12, 2007, 08:15:39 PM »

I'm not sure what it's all about, but I named it:? "Bristled belligerence and the angry bee."

Shit. Now I need to get my dictionary out again.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
SLCPUNK
« Reply #213 on: November 12, 2007, 08:43:02 PM »

I'm not sure what it's all about, but I named it:  "Bristled belligerence and the angry bee."

Shit. Now I need to get my dictionary out again.

It's spelled "dicksionary" dudio.

Edit: Man you're a dick.

Edit 2: I mean, a real dick!

Edit 3: No....really!!!

« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 08:57:29 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #214 on: November 12, 2007, 09:43:28 PM »

Awesome

U guys are gonna try to pretend Sebastian didn't say Bristled and u guys are gonna make up shit which is fantastic

Bristled means:  To react in an angry or offended manner

So....................... I don't think Axl was kidding around. I think Baz pissed him off.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #215 on: November 12, 2007, 09:44:30 PM »

"Bristled" was an old wooden ship, dope!
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #216 on: November 12, 2007, 10:50:41 PM »

Awesome

U guys are gonna try to pretend Sebastian didn't say Bristled and u guys are gonna make up shit which is fantastic

Bristled means:? To react in an angry or offended manner

So....................... I don't think Axl was kidding around. I think Baz pissed him off.

What Baz said Axl said sounds as sarcastic as it gets.

It might have been biting sarcasm, but it sounds sarcastic nonetheless.

Ali
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #217 on: November 12, 2007, 11:16:26 PM »

"Bristled" was an old wooden ship, dope!

I thought it was when one scrubbed out one's asshole with a toothbrush...as in "Her asshole stank, so I loaded up my toothbrush with Colgate, and bristled it."

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #218 on: November 13, 2007, 08:00:31 AM »

Awesome

Bristled means:  To react in an angry or offended manner

Awesome is that you took one single word out of context just to make it like Axl sounded angrier than what he actually said. Smiley

gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #219 on: November 13, 2007, 08:16:44 AM »

Of course Axl wasn't angry, it was a sarcastic comment he made like anyone would do with their mates! He wasn't dissin him

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: