Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 09:19:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Mobile Phone Advice Needed
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mobile Phone Advice Needed  (Read 4538 times)
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2006, 07:21:08 PM »

got it here 2 non nextel :p

im using an LG love it......6200.. its really nice camers sux though but i dont take alot of pics with it

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2006, 10:15:36 AM »

I've just got rid of my sony ericson k750i, bloody good phone but since i got a free upgrade i went for the samsung d600e and its fuckin class!  Grin

That's a hatrick for Doull
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2006, 08:32:44 PM »

I disagree with people who say that motorola are bad i have one and it works great ...... Mine is the motorola i760... check it out its pretty niice

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2006, 03:05:38 AM »

I got a Sony Ericson k700i and my next choise is definetly the sony walkman W900i  ok

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
badapple81
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2006, 05:59:01 AM »

Is this a good mobile?Huh I am looking at getting it?? Motorola V3x

Drama honestly, I recently bought one similar and am not impressed.

The camera is CRAP quality compared to the Samsung I got 2 years ago and typing a text message is painful.

I know they are old and boring but in all honesty, Nokia are probably the best phones I've had thinking about it. I give my old Nokia's to my parents and they are still going. The oldest recently died as it wouldn't charge.. 5 years later. I haven't seen the latest range of Nokia's but after having a Samsung with a dodgy screen and a Motorola which I'm not impressed with, I'd certainly take a look at them.
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2006, 09:36:32 AM »

the last 3 phones are in this order..... LG, Samsung, LG

LG i could get reception on the freacking moon i swear

samsung...... garbage...... stood in an open feild with the tower 200m away and ill get perfect signa; walk around a bit and it lost signal faster the a chick gets laid on prom night

(they dont call it "prom" for nothing lol)

before that i had a few nokias... and i loved em

had a Moto from work and it was crap too... wouldnt keep charge at all.... no signal strength......One guy i was talking too got that pissed off calling tech support on it cause you had to so they could test the sig strength or something.... kept loosing his connection he tossed it in Lake Ontario... LOL

funny thing is you could call it for 30 mins b4 it died under water..... LOL...... My buddy said that was fine too bad he wasnt a fish cause it would ahve been the best phone ever

Personaly i loved and still do Nokias.... however.... im now an LG man..... except the latest OS kinda blows.... took out some quic menu keys.... Sad

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: