Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 03:24:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  A Religious Expirence
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Religious Expirence  (Read 6337 times)
Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2005, 09:42:26 AM »

Exactly, Nightfall.  All food industries are the same way.  There is so much sickening stuff in dairy products that I avoid them as much as possible.  Haven't had a glass of milk since I was about 4 years old.

Speaking of economic effects, a friend of mine has said that's the main reason most of the world will be vegetarian within the next 100 years-- not because of animal rights, not because of health effects, but rather economic reasons.  We won't be able to afford to waste as much land on large farms.  Shame, because I'll miss my meat-lover's pizza from Pizza Hut.

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2005, 04:15:44 AM »

Speaking of economic effects, a friend of mine has said that's the main reason most of the world will be vegetarian within the next 100 years-- not because of animal rights, not because of health effects, but rather economic reasons.? We won't be able to afford to waste as much land on large farms.? Shame, because I'll miss my meat-lover's pizza from Pizza Hut.

Well.........good chance you won't be alive 100 yrs from now. Especially if you are chowing on those meat lover pizzas..... hihi
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2005, 07:36:52 AM »

edit
« Last Edit: June 12, 2005, 07:56:54 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
SLCPUNK
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2005, 08:00:24 PM »

Mad Cow Disease:  Also undeniably real.  I'd be surprised if it isn't in the US cattle too on a small basis.

Better watch yourself, they just found some in the USA!!!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Department of Agriculture confirmed on Friday that one animal has tested positive for Mad Cow disease.

A preliminary test was positive, a second test was negative and officials said the third test was positive. The USDA said an additional test will be performed on tissue from the dead animal.

WOW!!!!!! I may kick the beef habit for real. I was eating one steak a week (Sunday is my steak day), but after reading this, it makes me nervous. Not worth it, just like raw oysters.....more to develop I'm sure.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: