Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 08:31:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  remember everybody W axl Rose is Guns N Roses
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: remember everybody W axl Rose is Guns N Roses  (Read 14563 times)
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2004, 08:47:27 PM »

Its not Axl's fault Slash, Duff, Izzy quit? ITS ALL HIS FAULT!!!!!!! He fucking ran them out of the band!! Just like he ran Buckethead out and most likely the rest of the new band!!!!!

Well, if you choose to believe what Slash, Duff, and Izzy have to say, it wasn't because he ran them out - In Izzy's case, he wasn't into the big shows and that sort of thing, in Slash's case because neither him or Axl would compromise on the musical direction, and I'm not even sure in Duff's case.

According to what MTV is reporting, Buckethead was tired of not touring and the lack of album.

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2004, 12:22:32 AM »

At this point are we sure who Guns N Roses is? We know its Axl, and whoever is still in the band.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Platoon
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2004, 12:32:49 AM »

You are correct about some of the reasons why Izzy left but Izzy also said he was tired of Axl's bullshit! And all the lawsuits that Axl brung onto the band!!!! Do I believe 4 men's story over one man's? Why the hell not? The new band members are already getting tired of MR. Rose! You just wait till all the members are gone (They will be gone) They will tell all then!
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2004, 12:56:22 AM »

You are correct about some of the reasons why Izzy left but Izzy also said he was tired of Axl's bullshit! And all the lawsuits that Axl brung onto the band!!!! Do I believe 4 men's story over one man's? Why the hell not? The new band members are already getting tired of MR. Rose! You just wait till all the members are gone (They will be gone) They will tell all then!

So do u actually think that the rest of the band are just gonna leave? It's highly doubtfull

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
Dizzy
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2004, 10:13:42 AM »

I think this thread was pointless to begin with, and now it's degenerated into another "who's to blame" thread.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: