Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 07:43:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227830 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  BIN LADEN " ALMOST " CAUGHT IN 04-05
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: BIN LADEN " ALMOST " CAUGHT IN 04-05  (Read 5182 times)
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« on: August 27, 2007, 11:42:29 AM »

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rant rant

Report: U.S. Troops So Close to Bin Laden His Bodyguards Considered Killing Him, Themselves
Monday, August 27, 2007

E-MAIL STORY PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION
NEW YORK ?  A patrol of U.S. soldiers was so close to stumbling on Usama bin Laden's mountain hideout along the Afghanistan-Pakistan border during the winter of 2004-05 that his bodyguards considered killing the terror architect and then themselves, according to a report published in the Sept. 3 issue of Newsweek.

A sentry spotted the patrol and radioed an alert to bin Laden's 40-man shield who were prepared to move "the Sheik" ? as bin Laden is known to his followers ? to another location, Sheik Said, a senior Egyptian Al Qaeda operative, told the magazine.

Click here to read the complete Newsweek article.

But the patrol was so close to the hideout that bodyguards were close to using the code word to kill bin Laden and then commit suicide, Newsweek reported.

According to Said, bin Laden had decreed that he would never be captured.

"If there's a 99 percent risk of the Sheik's being captured, he told his men that they should all die and martyr him as well," Said told Omar Farooqi, described by Newsweek as a Taliban liaison officer to Al Qaeda.

The secret word was never uttered, and the U.S. troops eventually moved in a different direction, the magazine reported.

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 12:01:03 PM »

Bin Laden has been dead for 5 years

If he was alive he'd be broadcasting messages

America is clueless, but not so incompetant that they havent managed to deal with him

..Bin Laden is however a valuable tool, claiming he's still alive and plotting allows the war of terror to continue....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 12:27:20 PM »

Bin Laden has been dead for 5 years  POSSIBLY

If he was alive he'd be broadcasting messages PROBABLY

..Bin Laden is however a valuable tool, claiming he's still alive and plotting allows the war of terror to continue....  SPARE ME THIS  CRAP, PLEASE.
BIN LADEN BEING ALIVE IS AN EMBARASSMENT TO BUSH, AND HE STILL HAS TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ON WHY THEY CAN'T FIND THIS ONE GUY

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 12:43:56 PM »

Bin Laden has been dead for 5 years

If he was alive he'd be broadcasting messages

America is clueless, but not so incompetant that they havent managed to deal with him

..Bin Laden is however a valuable tool, claiming he's still alive and plotting allows the war of terror to continue....

and you know this how?

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 12:58:05 PM »

Izzy killed Bin Laden that's how.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 12:59:31 PM »

He whiny posted him to death.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 01:30:06 PM »

He gets his intell from inside the yellow vehicle that comes by twice a day..It called a school bus.

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 01:57:44 PM »

HAHAH. Tap's response was the best so far.

this thread has potential to be a good one.... 

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 01:58:02 PM »

Yeah, but when he finds out, Gene Simmons will try to take credit for it.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
CSS
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2007, 02:04:06 PM »

I doubt that he's alive, either way.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 02:30:49 PM »

Al Jazera  (April 25 2007)

Taliban leader says bin Laden alive   

Saudi intelligence services had reported that Osama Bin Laden had died of typhoid [EPA]

Mullah Dadullah, a senior Taliban commander, has told Al Jazeera in an exclusive interview that Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda's leader, is alive.

Dadullah said bin Laden planned and supervised the "suicide" operation which targeted Dick Cheney, the US vice-president, in Bargam air force base during his visit to Afghanistan in February.

Dadullah said: "Thank God, he is alive, we get updated information about it. Thank God, he plans the operations in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

"You may remember the martyr operation inside the Bagram base which targeted a senior US official ... that operation was a result of his wise planning.

"He planned that operation in details and guided us through it. The operation was a success."

The interview was conducted by Ahmed Zaidan, Al Jazeera's Islamabad bureau chief. The channel broadcast excerpts of the interview on Wednesday.

MORE

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2007, 02:38:28 PM »

I don't know guys....if Izzy says hes dead, then hes gotta be.  I mean, Izzy said Transformers was a good movie! You know hes a credible source!

rofl

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2007, 03:03:59 PM »

I think I trust Al Jazera Wink

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2007, 03:25:01 PM »

BIN LADEN BEING ALIVE IS AN EMBARASSMENT TO BUSH, AND HE STILL HAS TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ON WHY THEY CAN'T FIND THIS ONE GUY[/b]

Bush wouldnt be able to find his ass even if he had his thumb stuck in it.
in a Bin Laden Vs Bush celebrity death match I'd be rooting for OBL   peace

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2007, 03:30:21 PM »

BIN LADEN BEING ALIVE IS AN EMBARASSMENT TO BUSH, AND HE STILL HAS TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ON WHY THEY CAN'T FIND THIS ONE GUY[/b]

in a Bin Laden Vs Bush celebrity death match I'd be rooting for OBL? ?peace

Congratulations on that
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 03:34:20 PM by COMAMOTIVE » Logged
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2007, 03:32:49 PM »

what a stupid topic.
Man stop leaving in dreams,us and cia don't want to kill osama.
i watched great movie on explorer about alqueeda and ,1999 or 2000 cia gave bil klinton information about osama position and that they could killed him,but bil klinton didn't want because " colaterale damage",yeah right.
In Belgrade he killed more than 100 civilian and he said "it is volaterale demage"

fuck that shit

in bosnia serbian troops were in war against exctremistic muslims (inmuslims troops were more than 20000 people from mid east and alquaeda have more 1000 people).
they killed more than 2000 serbs civilian near the town "Srebrenica",and after that in 1995 serbian major Mladic gave order "kill them",and serbian troops killed more thatn 7000 mid east soldgers
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2007, 03:43:19 PM »

bush's ratings are so low that he's bragging about "almost" getting osama?  hihi

COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2007, 04:08:48 PM »

bush's ratings are so low that he's bragging about "almost" getting osama?? hihi

I don't think Bush is the one who wrote this report
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2007, 04:14:50 PM »

they killed more than 2000 serbs civilian near the town "Srebrenica",and after that in 1995 serbian major Mladic gave order "kill them",and serbian troops killed more thatn 7000 mid east soldgers

7000 mid east soldiers? it was 7000 young boys and old men from the region. You can take that revisionist bullshit elsewhere.

If you want to learn the truth about that massacre, see THIS
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 04:42:58 PM by fuckin crazy » Logged

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2007, 04:47:30 PM »

7000 mid east soldiers? it was 7000 young boys and old men from the region. You can take that revisionist bullshit elsewhere.

If you want to learn the truth about that massacre, see THIS
yeah,that said muslims media,but srebrenica before war had 5 000 people,and more than 3000 were Serbs.
Muslims govrmant worked many bad stuff for their people because they wanted to made them like victims.

I don't wanna say that in Srebrenica there weren't innocent people,but most of them were war criminals and most of them killed innocent Serbs civilian.
You fu...r,did you hear for Serbian place "Bratunac" near Srebrenica.On christmas 1995 muslim criminals killed more than 200 serbian civilian.
BTW.muslims said "every 3 muslim died inwar,died in Srebrenica",that was ballshit.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: