Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 11:54:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Ending the war in Iraq...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ending the war in Iraq...  (Read 19351 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2007, 01:28:35 AM »

No reasonable capitalist wants old people to die in the street like dogs. What a waste!   Rather, we drastically reduce the supply of adult diapers, build a DiaperDome, and allow them to fight it out with only one rule: "Two geezers enter; one geezer leaves."  Then we get sponsors and package it all for Pay-per-view TV!

Andy Griffith could be the host...
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2007, 01:29:49 AM »

No reasonable capitalist wants old people to die in the street like dogs. What a waste!   Rather, we drastically reduce the supply of adult diapers, build a DiaperDome, and allow them to fight it out with only one rule: "Two geezers enter; one geezer leaves."  Then we get sponsors and package it all for Pay-per-view TV!

Andy Griffith could be the host...

Michael Vick could be the Celebrity referee...could get messy.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2007, 01:30:51 AM »

LOL, but would you watch?

Yes you would.
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #103 on: September 20, 2007, 01:31:53 AM »

Now that would be entertainment.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2007, 01:41:23 AM »

A cage match between Bud Fox and Dim shot, now that would be entertainment. You'd be crying "Uncle Jarmo" before it was all over.
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2007, 01:53:20 AM »

A cage match between Bud Fox and Dim shot, now that would be entertainment. You'd be crying "Uncle Jarmo" before it was all over.

When ever you're ready to get in the ring, let me know.  The wack pack won't be able to help you then.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2007, 01:55:10 AM »

When ever you're ready to get in the ring, let me know.  The wack pack won't be able to help you then.

Me? I'm a lover not a fighter.

Bud Fox is a motherfucker and lives up in Manhattan. Be warned, he fights dirty though.
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2007, 01:56:33 AM »

The gig's up, you can quit with the alter ego.? Everyone knows you're Bud Fox.? You can make movie references all day long, but you're not Charlie Sheen.? The whole dirty fighting thing is fine.  I don't smack someone in the mouth and run away like some braggart around here.
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2007, 02:00:47 AM »

And whom would that braggart be?

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2007, 02:03:55 AM »

When ever you're ready to get in the ring, let me know.? The wack pack won't be able to help you then.

The "wack pack"?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2007, 02:05:35 AM »

The "wack pack"?

Trust me, the guy has done plenty of research on wack packs.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #111 on: October 08, 2007, 08:28:24 PM »

Top Iraqis pull back from key U.S. goal
Reconciliation seen as unattainable amid power struggle

By Joshua Partlow

Updated: 1:20 a.m. ET Oct 8, 2007
BAGHDAD - For much of this year, the U.S. military strategy in Iraq has sought to reduce violence so that politicians could bring about national reconciliation, but several top Iraqi leaders say they have lost faith in this broad goal.

Iraqi leaders argue that sectarian animosity is entrenched in the structure of their government. Instead of reconciliation, they now stress alternative and perhaps more attainable goals: streamlining the government bureaucracy, placing experienced technocrats in positions of authority and improving the dismal record of providing basic services.

"I don't think there is something called reconciliation, and there will be no reconciliation as such," said Deputy Prime Minister Barham Salih, a Kurd. "To me, it is a very inaccurate term. This is a struggle about power."

MORE

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: