Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 02:35:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227836 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Important question
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Important question  (Read 17112 times)
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2005, 08:31:00 PM »

wait jessica, just want to know so im clerified on all this. are you married to this guy?

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2005, 09:02:41 PM »

wait jessica, just want to know so im clerified on all this. are you married to this guy?

Does it matter?
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2005, 10:58:40 AM »

Well, just as if..

We have been together for 5 and a half years, live a marital life and i gave all i had just as if i had been married.

Why ?

Nothing to say
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2005, 12:50:25 PM »

Because it would be even worse if you were married, you'd be stuck with someone who's treating you wrong for the rest of your life

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2005, 01:47:54 PM »

Well I think that not also is treating to you bad, but its also bad for business I mean you lost a client because of this fredderic dude?? I dont think thats good news  no

No man can be my equal
Cubb
Rocker

Get In The Ring!

« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2005, 02:59:22 PM »

wat did ur boyfriend say wen u told him u wer goin to ur mums an watd he say wen u told him u wernt anymore? how long hve u been pregnant? does ur boyfriend even care bout the baby?
I really feel for u an your story makes me realise how lucky i am to have a loving family an friends.
But no matter how bad things get, dont give up, you'll always have friends here. i know it probly doesnt sound that good wen ur in ur position to have friends u've never met but a person still needs friends no matter what the circumstances, an im sure i speak for all of us wen i say that we'll always be here to listen an care.

2 often we lose sight of lifes simple pleasures remember when someone anoys u it takes 42 muscles in ur face to frown but it only takes 4 extend ur arm an BITCHSLAP THE MOTHERFUCKER IN THE FACE!R&FnR!
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2005, 04:04:35 PM »

wat did ur boyfriend say wen u told him u wer goin to ur mums an watd he say wen u told him u wernt anymore? how long hve u been pregnant? does ur boyfriend even care bout the baby?
I really feel for u an your story makes me realise how lucky i am to have a loving family an friends.
But no matter how bad things get, dont give up, you'll always have friends here. i know it probly doesnt sound that good wen ur in ur position to have friends u've never met but a person still needs friends no matter what the circumstances, an im sure i speak for all of us wen i say that we'll always be here to listen an care.
Yes Jessica I couldn't have put it better than Cubb myself, you've got friends here? ok

Are you still with him by the way I still think you should get away from him as soon as possible. If you go to England and turn up at your mothers door I'm sure she'd let you stay.

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2005, 09:28:03 PM »

Well, just as if..

We have been together for 5 and a half years, live a marital life and i gave all i had just as if i had been married.

Why ?

just wanted to know cuz im reading your story and i was confused if it was your boyfriend or husband.

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: