Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 11:26:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227835 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Kids are also, sometimes, sick perverts !!! week news from GB
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kids are also, sometimes, sick perverts !!! week news from GB  (Read 9033 times)
Chris Misfit
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2005, 08:22:59 AM »

I blame Timmy Mallet, the fucker!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2005, 03:12:23 PM »

Should a child who commits such a horrible crime, be sentenced to death?

Who is going to put a kid in a chair and zap him/her?

Undecided

the same guy who kills hundreds of thousands of innocents a year

God?

The Devil?

A C student from Texas?

What type of punishment fits the crime then?

How do we deal with children who murder? Huh

N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2005, 09:10:03 PM »

By sentencing someone to death what are you proving? By your theory, that if a person kills someone else they should then be killed, then the person who flicks on the electric chair or injects the murderer should also be killed and then the person who killed him/her should be killed and so on.

In the same way, if a child swears you don't swear back at them in order to teach them not to swear because that doesn't teach them anything except the fact that their parents are swearing so then it must be okay to swear.

You don't gain anything from the electric chair you just lose another life. And as *SLCPUNK* said who's actually going to be malicous enough to kill a child or even watch it

I understand what you're saying and I agree with you, but you have to draw the line somewhere. It dosn't matter what age they are they killed someone they should be delt accordingly. I'm not saying you have to kill the kid, but we have to find some means of punishing them.

Should a child who commits such a horrible crime, be sentenced to death?

Who is going to put a kid in a chair and zap him/her?

Undecided

the same guy who kills hundreds of thousands of innocents a year

God?

The Devil?

A C student from Texas?

What type of punishment fits the crime then?

How do we deal with children who murder? Huh

According to your quote, I once heard a Tenxan say "If you come to Texas and kill somebody, we will kill you back." How do we deal with them? Better and extreme punishment than no punishment at all.

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2005, 09:55:04 PM »

Better and extreme punishment than no punishment at all.

Gimmie a better answer than that.

What do we do with children who murder?
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2005, 10:03:24 PM »

Better and extreme punishment than no punishment at all.

Gimmie a better answer than that.

What do we do with children who murder?

Take away theri playstation.

A judge in Canada took a kids Playstation away from him till he completed his community service.

I know that really doesn?t answer your question, But I was looking for an excuse to post that.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2005, 12:02:34 AM »

I wouldn't have a problem executing them. Kill and be killed is the rule in civilized society.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2005, 12:27:30 AM »

I wouldn't have a problem executing them. Kill and be killed is the rule in civilized society.

You'd kill a 9 yr old if he shot another 9 yr old?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2005, 12:32:08 AM »

You can't kill kids when they are so young they are not fully developed they don't properly understand things, they get scared of films when they see stuff because they thinks it's real, they copy stuff from films they enjoy because they think it's cool but they are not yet at an age to understand all the consequences.
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2005, 08:42:34 AM »

How is that civilized?

I'm not really for the death penalty, though I do think that if a person is truly guilty, he/she should accept the penalty given to him/her for taking another persons life.

But to sentence a 12-year-old to death, I think, is madness.

Or were you being sarcastic? Say that you were being sarcastic.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2005, 10:33:51 AM »

You can't kill kids when they are so young they are not fully developed they don't properly understand things, they get scared of films when they see stuff because they thinks it's real, they copy stuff from films they enjoy because they think it's cool but they are not yet at an age to understand all the consequences.

yes they do after 7 years old. these are not kids anyway, they are considered young adolescents and do know what is right and what is wrong; kids of 6 when i was 6 knew hurting someone was wrong.

Nothing to say
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2005, 10:36:01 AM »

ok, you are all arguing, and no one has yet come up with an answer that would be satisfying for everyone.

Letme ask the question again :

some kids take the right to kill yours, what do you do with them  ?

What do you do if you learn it was premeditated, vicious, if you learn they actually enjoyed their act and have no regrets ?

Nothing to say
SLCPUNK
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2005, 01:22:36 PM »

ok, you are all arguing, and no one has yet come up with an answer that would be satisfying for everyone.

some kids take the right to kill yours, what do you do with them? ?

What do you do if you learn it was premeditated, vicious, if you learn they actually enjoyed their act and have no regrets ?

If a child took a gun to school and shot my kid, killing them, I would not want the death penalty. I'm not sure what I would want, but I would not want a 12 yr old stuck in a chair and zapped. That is insane. That would be as pointless as the murder in the first place.
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2005, 01:54:01 PM »

I don't think children can be malicious, life is what molds you into who you are. I don't think you're a proper adult until 14 or 15 years old. If a 15 year old did this they still shouldn't be killed if a 22 year old did this they shouldn't be killed. I don't even agree with life imprisionment, people make mistakes at all ages and everyone should be given a chance to redeem themselves.

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2005, 02:27:15 PM »

Having looked at serial killers because of a passion of mine, i can tell you that many had NO reasons to turn the way they did.

None but an eventual brain dysfunction.

Should some people have brain dysfunstions and should science be able to prove it and yous that nothing can cure these kids, that they are sadistic little monsters right from the start, do you then lock them again for life ?

Also, don't tell me prison is hard, they get nice food, sporting activities, sex, drugs, tobacco, cell phones and an education.

I wouldn't mind going to prison if i lose my home.

What is a REAL prison is in russia..locked up and forgotten. rant

Nothing to say
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2005, 04:01:48 PM »

some kids take the right to kill yours, what do you do with them? ?

if they had no regrets the best thing to do is slap on a straightjacket and put them on death row for a couple of years. but even in that case, your dealing with someone whos possesed.

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: