Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 12:07:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  was any 2002 tour video bootleg good quality?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: was any 2002 tour video bootleg good quality?  (Read 5539 times)
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

Here Today... Gone Tomorrow

« on: June 24, 2005, 02:44:17 PM »

i'd like to know, i've only seen one of the bootlegs from the 2002 tour and that was the albany one. great show it seemed but the clown with the camera (don't take it to heart if you're posting on this board) kept waving it around, filming the ceiling and and a mic stand not in use by anyone rather than the band and filming robin during buckethead's solos. a clueless person without any viewer sympathy in other words. but enough criticism. if anyone knows about a good video bootleg from the 2002 tour i would like to order it somehow if possible (one which focuses on the band from a good point of view), thanx.

"funny how everything was roses when he held on to the guns"

"sometimes we get so tired of waiting for a way to spend our time"
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 03:07:59 PM »

msg is a great show, I was lucky enough to be close on the floor.. The boot leg I have is pretty good just a bit to much of the guy taping the show from the jumbotron screen.. Good quality thought and axl was in good spirits and voice
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 03:12:08 PM »

really? that's cool. anywhere i can order this thing? do you know?

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 03:15:03 PM »

really? that's cool. anywhere i can order this thing? do you know?

I'm sure ebay but check the download trading section.. Maybe pm chineseblues or dave 2k sinc ethere is a problem about selling things.. I use to use ebay because I didn't have a computer at home only my wife's at work so that was my only way to get things..  I usually got a good deal and whoever taped it took the time out and mailed it so it was a dollar for a deed..
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 03:17:46 PM »

really? ok i'll try that, thanx. can you tell me from which angle the show is taped? from the balcony or down in the crowd?

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 03:21:41 PM »

really? ok i'll try that, thanx. can you tell me from which angle the show is taped? from the balcony or down in the crowd?

It's on the left side from the nose bleeds but the person has? zoom lense and he is stading in line with the jumbotron tv.. It's pretty good, but as I said I hated him taping it at time from the screena dn not the stage..

Guns N' Roses performance from Madison Square Garden in  New York on 12/05/2002. Last show of the Chinese Democracy Tour on DVD. (NTSC, region free)

Songs:
Welcome To The Jungle
It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Live And Let Die
Knocking On Heaven's Door
Think About You
You Could Be Mine
Robin Flink Solo
Sweet Child Of Mine
Out To Get Me
Piano Solo
November Rain
Buckethead Solo
Chinese Democracy
Madagascar
Rocket Queen
The Blues
My Michelle
Patience
Nightrain
Robin Solo
Paradise City
« Last Edit: June 24, 2005, 03:32:26 PM by mikegiuliana » Logged
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 04:25:52 PM »

i'd like to know, i've only seen one of the bootlegs from the 2002 tour and that was the albany one. great show it seemed but the clown with the camera (don't take it to heart if you're posting on this board) kept waving it around, filming the ceiling and and a mic stand not in use by anyone rather than the band and filming robin during buckethead's solos. a clueless person without any viewer sympathy in other words. but enough criticism. if anyone knows about a good video bootleg from the 2002 tour i would like to order it somehow if possible (one which focuses on the band from a good point of view), thanx.

Really?  I have the Albany show too and for the most part I thought the guy was pretty dead center on the stage and didn't shoot the screens much at all.  I know during Chinese Democracy he was all over.  But for the most part he I thought the guy did a good job.  Especially during the rant he was on Axl the whole time and not any of the screens.   Maybe different people shoot these things.  I have MSG also and I thought that one was poorly shot, the guy that shot the one I have is mostly on the screens the whole time.    But you can order alot of 2002 boots from  http://www.gnrworld.com/html/recordings.html

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 04:50:25 PM »

Really?  I have the Albany show too and for the most part I thought the guy was pretty dead center on the stage and didn't shoot the screens much at all.  I know during Chinese Democracy he was all over.  But for the most part he I thought the guy did a good job.  Especially during the rant he was on Axl the whole time and not any of the screens.   Maybe different people shoot these things.  I have MSG also and I thought that one was poorly shot, the guy that shot the one I have is mostly on the screens the whole time.    But you can order alot of 2002 boots from  http://www.gnrworld.com/html/recordings.html

There are at least two versions of this show, filmed from different angles. So you two probably saw different things.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2005, 06:26:32 PM »

thanx for your help everybody. the samples look great. is this site/guy to be trusted?
and i'd really like to know which show has the best video quality before i order. thanx. Cool

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2005, 06:38:17 PM »

thanx for your help everybody. the samples look great. is this site/guy to be trusted?
and i'd really like to know which show has the best video quality before i order. thanx. Cool
did you get the pm I sent you??
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2005, 06:39:59 PM »

yes thanx but i don't really trust e-bay, don't like my credit card fooling around with the net Undecided

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2005, 06:41:15 PM »

yes thanx but i don't really trust e-bay, don't like my credit card fooling around with the net Undecided

alright but it works fine, ebay is where everyone and their mother goes.. I have purchased many old shows I wanted from there..
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2005, 06:43:42 PM »

i'll consider it though, thanx.
but do you know anything about this site which i was reffered to?
i ordered the albany bootleg from a site called gnrunlimited.com, which i think is dead now.
worked out fine, sent the chick there a couple of bucks in the mail and got it within a few days.
is this dude to be trusted though?

Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2005, 07:17:44 PM »

FYI, this board does not promote the sale / purchase of bootlegs. So if you want to talk about that, please do so privately.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2005, 08:05:05 PM »

i'll consider it though, thanx.
but do you know anything about this site which i was reffered to?
i ordered the albany bootleg from a site called gnrunlimited.com, which i think is dead now.
worked out fine, sent the chick there a couple of bucks in the mail and got it within a few days.
is this dude to be trusted though?

Where are you from? Maybe I can help you out with a b+p (blanks + postage) I have pretty much every shows there is that is on dvd from the 2002 tour.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2005, 07:29:40 AM »

gnrworld.com is trustable. i ordered the rock in rio 3 concert there about a year ago and there were no problems and i those guys are from canada and i`m from germany.

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2005, 08:01:54 AM »

gnrworld.com is trustable. i ordered the rock in rio 3 concert there about a year ago and there were no problems and i those guys are from canada and i`m from germany.

Totally trustable..never screwed me.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2005, 01:37:37 AM »

Totally trustable..never screwed me.

i'm thinking about ordering the columbus bootleg from there. can you tell me in advance what form of payment, charge and how it is all done so that i know in advance, so i won't get screwed. thanx.

Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2005, 06:32:39 AM »

FYI, this board does not promote the sale / purchase of bootlegs. So if you want to talk about that, please do so privately.

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2005, 06:09:48 PM »

i'm thinking about ordering the columbus bootleg from there.

I uploaded this DVD on DIME a while ago, so it was available for free. Please read the guidelines of this section and check the sites mentioned, it's always better to get bootlegs for free if you can, but in the end it really is up to you.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: