Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 08:48:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  gnr clothing n stuff
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: gnr clothing n stuff  (Read 1442 times)
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« on: July 19, 2005, 06:51:00 AM »

i love collecting gnr clothing n stuff.what clothing do u have (gnr).anybody got any authentic axl jackets etc.ive got about 20 gnr tshirts old n new,the kill your idol (freddie mercury tribute concert) tshirt,a gnr denim jacket with loads of gnr patches on it,a 15 year old gnr leather jacket with the uyi 1 cover on it and double talkin jive muther fucka written under it,gnr lounge pants,2 pairs of gnr boxers,a couple of gnr bandanas,slash wrist bands,a couple of VR t shirts,a slash snakepit t shirt which i bought from spain,a cloth axl flag,tons of gnr posters old n new,loads of gnr badges,and ive spotted a gnr rug which i really want and i will get it soon,and other stuff i cant think off right now.i konw this is a bit of a daft topic but there aint much going on lately is there.if you have any thing authentic or not for sale post it here with your pictures.rock on  peace

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
dustNroses
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 07:47:39 AM »

I picked up an old gnr shirt from eastern creek raceway tour, 1993. It says GET IN THE RING on the back. and the tour dates
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: