Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 03:41:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  UNIQUE/RARE Guns N Roses Collection for SALE
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UNIQUE/RARE Guns N Roses Collection for SALE  (Read 1632 times)
ebbie
Opening Act

« on: March 14, 2012, 11:52:43 AM »

Hi everyone,

A very long time ago, I collected Guns N Roses CDs.  Those from the good old days might remember my now defunct trading website, "Glam As F*ck".  I was also a somewhat active member in the trading and HTGTH community. 

I am selling my Guns N Roses collection.  Every couple of days, I will list some new items.  If more than one person is interested, I might ask for your best offer.  Some items have no price, and it will be up to you to make an offer.  I do have photos available and will be able to send to you via email. 

Here are my first items up for sale.  Please note that shipping charges (I'm from Canada) have not been included and will be discussed.  All items are as described and have been gently and lovingly cared for. 

Guns N Roses "Estranged" White CD with two versions of Estranged (5:14 minutes, 6:37 minutes) * RARE * $50 US

Guns N Roses "November Rain" US Radio Edits * RARE $50 US

"Hell's Breakin' Loose" Original * Best Offer * CD Excellent Condition / Packaging Good/Very Good Condition

"Roses for Broken Hearts" Original * Best Offer * CD Excellent Condition / Packaging Excellent Condition

"God Save the Queen" Original * Best Offer * CD Excellent Condition / Packaging Good/Very Good Condition

Please send me a PM with any questions and or if you are interested in making any purchases.  Thank you.
ebbie
Opening Act

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 02:00:58 PM »

Hi everyone,

Due to unexpected interest in some of these items, I decided it would be a lot more easier if I were to use eBay.  Here are the items I am currently selling.  I have started at a lower sale price as I really would like to get my items moving and hope to sell everything Smiley

Thank you and thanks for looking.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: