Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 11:34:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Where did GNR go @ the Bucketboard?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where did GNR go @ the Bucketboard?  (Read 52169 times)
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #100 on: March 01, 2004, 07:25:36 PM »

6 pages deep, huh?  It's been a really dry spell for all of us...Truth be told, Bucket's my main reason for the excitement that this project has for me (Besides that little Red-Headed fucking demon)....I'd be pretty gutted about any severance, but I hope there's no need for concern.  Maybe Greg's simply a skullfuck, maybe the board got too cumbersome to maintain, considering there's about as much action there as a dating night at an old folks home, perhaps, as Pilferk mentioned, Sanctuary is attempting to round up the troops under the GNR banner, or perhaps Bucket feels content with the existance of his 37 projects and cult status and headed for the hills after waiting so long...we'll see soon enough...
cheers
joe
tippasaurus
Rocker

You must be the change you wish to see

« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2004, 08:43:12 PM »

This wouldn't be the first time Buckethead has hinted at news on the website if that's in fact what he has done.  I remember a few years back when they had those two Vegas shows.  Before news got out anywhere, it was posted inconginto in Buckethead's coop in a Christmas pictures "2 Shows in Vegas."  

For those who suggest that we look too much into his hints on the website.  Buck uses his site, unlike SOME people!

"we are here to learn how to choose and to choose how to learn"
-michael
noizzynofuture
Rocker

Spread the Virus

« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2004, 11:44:01 PM »

Let's just sit back now and see what happens

Yep, the nice thing about all of this is that we know for a fact a date on which we can expect some news.... that's a new concept.

-PEACE-

I hope we hear news before or during RIR,  but what makes everyone so confident that we will ?

It's not unlike axl to tour or do a show and not explain what's going on with his new album --- see tour 2002.

And if he does say it's coming soon, isn't that the same as see ya next summer.

The only news we'll know for sure at RIR is whether the band is still intact and whether they decide to play a different set.

I choose not to believe any of axl's rants (although they are entertaining) and choose to believe the record company when they annouce the official release date of CD.  If they announce then we'll know they've ripped the disc from axl's dead or alive hands.
BucketRose
« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2004, 01:40:00 AM »

I hope Buckethead is gone.  His contrived, cartoon, un-rock 'n roll image is like a stale joke that just keeps getting told over and over and over again.  I'd like to see Axl put together a new band that doesn't look like a Saturday Night Live parody.  

Helloooo?  Robin Finck?  1997 called.  It wants it's goth makeup back.    hihi
kockstar99
« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2004, 02:09:36 AM »

I hope Buckethead is gone.

real intelligent...if you want to see bad fortune come to the band then why waste ur time with it? get out more..
SlashFan
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2004, 02:39:11 AM »

I guess that us GN'R fans get nervous at anything that isn't expected.I mean if Buckethead is not in GN'R anymore should that really surprise us?I thought that we were used to unexpected things happening with GN'R.

I tried to post something on the Bucket board,but ofcourse it didn't get posted.I wish I knew what the hell was going on,but as usual I have no idea. nervous
teroz
Opening Act

Boyz are Gonna Rock ?

« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2004, 03:38:44 AM »

I heard that Finck and Bucket started to get along OK. They just had problems when they first got on tour 2001...
Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2004, 03:50:19 AM »

Helloooo?  Robin Finck?  1997 called.  It wants it's goth makeup back.    hihi

I love Slash, but if that's your logic then Helloooo? Slash? 1980's called. It wants it's leather pants back  hihi

I'd love to see what you wear so I can sit here and make jokes about it. Robin is Robin, and Slash is Slash, and Buckethead is Buckethead. It's called individuality. If this band ever starts dressing and acting like people want them too, then it really is the end for GNR.

@#$%Muther
Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #108 on: March 02, 2004, 05:04:54 AM »

Sorry to post twice in a row but rumours are rife over on velvetrope.com that this is the replacement for Buckethead:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

@#$%Muther
Death Cube K
« Reply #109 on: March 02, 2004, 08:06:32 AM »

I dont think Bucket himself knows if he's in GNR or not.

And screw all the mumbu jumbo crap coming out of anyone involved with GNR. I have totally had enough of it.

Just give it to us straight will ya? This aint rock n roll, this is comedy.

Skunk
Rocker

« Reply #110 on: March 02, 2004, 08:13:02 AM »

Sadly, that could be exactly the state of GNR right now.

Buckethead could very well be the best guitar player alive today. Simple, and hard to argue against. Technically, he's astounding. That said, i don't care who plays with Axl... Bucket or Fink, ALONE, would be enough for Axl to make an extraordinary album... and as far as we know, CD is close enough to done. the only question is when do we get to hear the last 10-15 years of Axl's genius.
SlashFan
« Reply #111 on: March 02, 2004, 08:58:26 AM »

Sadly, that could be exactly the state of GNR right now.

Buckethead could very well be the best guitar player alive today. Simple, and hard to argue against. Technically, he's astounding. That said, i don't care who plays with Axl... Bucket or Fink, ALONE, would be enough for Axl to make an extraordinary album... and as far as we know, CD is close enough to done. the only question is when do we get to hear the last 10-15 years of Axl's genius.

Axl's a genius,yeah right hihi
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #112 on: March 02, 2004, 09:15:18 AM »

I hope we hear news before or during RIR,  but what makes everyone so confident that we will ?

I?m not confident about hearing any news BEFORE RIR4. The only thing I?m confident about is that GNR will go out on stage and that in a few seconds it will be very clear whether Buck is still there or has left. That?s the news I was aiming at with that statement, since this topic is about Buckethead.

I hope Buckethead is gone.  His contrived, cartoon, un-rock 'n roll image is like a stale joke that just keeps getting told over and over and over again.  I'd like to see Axl put together a new band that doesn't look like a Saturday Night Live parody.

Aaah yes Bucketrose, last time I saw you having extensive opinions about Buckethead your statements/post where getting progressively ignorant, childish and biased (and short). It?s good to see that some things never change.

Wouldn't clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the shit in there?

I'd love to see what you wear so I can sit here and make jokes about it. Robin is Robin, and Slash is Slash, and Buckethead is Buckethead. It's called individuality. If this band ever starts dressing and acting like people want them too, then it really is the end for GNR.

Right on!!  ok

-PEACE-

« Last Edit: March 02, 2004, 09:17:44 AM by Slipdisc » Logged

AxlN'Slash
Headliner

« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2004, 09:32:59 AM »

B-head is gone its over now we can all cry and get over it and wait another 2 yrs at least till CD is done....or if axl does the right thing he will just leave it as 2 guitars
late
jake

Retards Attempting Poetry
               RAP
BucketRose
« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2004, 04:01:01 PM »

ok

No chicken bucket required.

Oh, and speak of the height of irony...a Buckethead Trekkie-type fan/follower calling me "childish."  That one oughta hold me over for the rest of the week.   hihi
« Last Edit: March 02, 2004, 04:04:36 PM by BucketRose » Logged
bananas
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #115 on: March 02, 2004, 10:31:23 PM »

If he's out of the band, why not just post a news article mentioning it?

No offense but clearly you don't follow the workings of the bucketheadland site. Trying to get any REAL news out of the admin is a looooooong shot. My guess is because he doesn't know about what's going on anyway.

Someone posted about the admin "regularly" speaking to Buckethead? Somehow I doubt this. But Greg's said before that he doesn't get paid to do whatever he's doing for Buckethead. So, now he IS getting paid? God help Buckethead...
badapple81
« Reply #116 on: March 02, 2004, 11:03:12 PM »

Mysteron has mentioned countless times that the plans will be all revealed in the leadup to Lisbon and/or during Lisbon. He seems to be pretty confident and concrete on that.

So for me, and Im speaking for a lot of people I think, that I'm really optomistic that it'll come then.. but if it doesnt.. then i'll be pissed! OR if he gets up at Lisbon and says "Soon"

smoking
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #117 on: March 02, 2004, 11:55:01 PM »

how do you all "know" that Bucket and Robin arn't getting along?

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
SlashFan
« Reply #118 on: March 03, 2004, 02:17:23 AM »

how do you all "know" that Bucket and Robin arn't getting along?

I don't think anyone knows a damn thing smoking
fora
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #119 on: March 03, 2004, 10:11:08 AM »

look at Buckethead (S)coop page.
http://www.bucketheadland.com/bucketheadscoop/index.html

on BH the word FUNERAL

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: