Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 12:40:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Sept. 21st, 2006 San Francisco
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sept. 21st, 2006 San Francisco  (Read 53979 times)
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« on: September 21, 2006, 03:20:59 PM »

Hello, everybody!

There was no 09/21 thead so far, if I'm not mistaken.  Grin

Are we gonna have any updates tonight?

Everybody going have a great time!  beer
The General
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 03:26:42 PM »

What about some fucking vids from any of the shows? Our american friens dont seem so willing to share as the people over here in europe.
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 03:35:04 PM »

What about some fucking vids from any of the shows? Our american friens dont seem so willing to share as the people over here in europe.

Security is much tighter over here apparantly......it's got nothing to do with not being willing to share.....I want to see a few also.....

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 03:37:34 PM »

Security is much tighter over here apparantly......it's got nothing to do with not being willing to share.....I want to see a few also.....

from what the member who went to the shows said, there were several filmers at all gigs...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 03:39:55 PM »

from what the member who went to the shows said, there were several filmers at all gigs...

can confirm that for the first Vegas night (9-16) saw one guy, had a cam and actually had the light on on it...which was a dead give away, but i think he turned it off shortly after, or got it taken away
Steel_Angel
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 03:40:47 PM »

damn, we're greedy bastards..
anyway.. i didnt know there was a show last night ?hihi now i gotta dig for some pics.
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2006, 03:42:01 PM »

i didnt know there was a show last night  hihi

You didn't ?!?!?!?!?!?!  Shocked
Kitty
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2006, 03:42:53 PM »

Actually, I know last night, I was front row up against the barrier, and I had my digital camera in my hand all night. My batteries died pretty, so I couldn't get more than some pictures and a clip of the blues, but the security guard had no problem with me having my camera out the whole time. Merck and Fernando kind of looked like they were eyeing me for awhile, but nothing happened. Of course, if I was filming the entire show it probably would of been a different situation, but overall security wasn't bad.

9/20/06 9/21/06 12/15/06 2/10/12 2/12/12 2/15/12 10/20/12 10/21/12 11/2/12 11/3/12
The General
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2006, 03:45:43 PM »

anyway.. i didnt know there was a show last night ?hihi now i gotta dig for some pics.

Guess you have to be patience to see those pics.. I did not recognize it even was a tour over there.

Someone mentioned thight security. USA have no security. The only ting thats thigter over there is Axl`s ass.
phi_kai_phi
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2006, 04:19:08 PM »

Ummm well I'm going to be at the show... but I don't think I'll be giving updates.

I've never been to any concert before, and I've been waiting to see GNR play for many years... so I think I'll just have a good time instead.

ok
EFISH
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2006, 04:21:33 PM »

anyway.. i didnt know there was a show last night  hihi now i gotta dig for some pics.

Guess you have to be patience to see those pics.. I did not recognize it even was a tour over there.

Someone mentioned thight security. USA have no security. The only ting thats thigter over there is Axl`s ass.

why do so many ppl come to the site n get so greedy so quick. things will surface, it takes time for dvd's to surface especially, as u posted u wana see some in the other thread... They have to author it, split tracks, it always starts hidden, and makes its way out to the public. There were a LOT of pics taken by Cmetrz917 from the 2 vegas shows, if u check the update threads u will see them.
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2006, 04:22:52 PM »

Ummm well I'm going to be at the show... but I don't think I'll be giving updates.

I've never been to any concert before, and I've been waiting to see GNR play for many years... so I think I'll just have a good time instead.

ok

Have a great show Rock the fuckin out. beer

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2006, 04:24:27 PM »

I think I'll just have a good time instead.

ok
It's people like you who ruin it for the haters.
If no-one updates then they have nothing to bitch about, so they have to speculate. Then, when the setlist finally comes in, they have to bitch about their speculation being correct. Then they have to bitch about GNR being predictable. They have a lot of time to fill, you understand, between now and bitching about the album cover being the wrong shade of beige.
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2006, 04:27:30 PM »

Wow...you sound pretty angry dude......eat some cereal and you'll feel better.... Cool

saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2006, 04:27:43 PM »

im going. I gotta take BART  crying
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2006, 04:27:46 PM »

Are we setting a record for early starts to a thread? Tongue
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2006, 04:29:08 PM »

ok

First show is a GNR concert?....you will NEVER foget this.....you will feel like you are on another planet... peace

Kitty
Rocker

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2006, 04:29:25 PM »

im going. I gotta take BART  crying
You realize that BART stops at midnight right? And GnR will never be off by midnight?

9/20/06 9/21/06 12/15/06 2/10/12 2/12/12 2/15/12 10/20/12 10/21/12 11/2/12 11/3/12
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2006, 04:43:09 PM »

im getting picked up there. I just couldnt get a ride there
Kitty
Rocker

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2006, 04:45:43 PM »

im getting picked up there. I just couldnt get a ride there
oo, thats good, theres alot of people who didn't know last night and were stuck splitting cabs and stuff. I took the wrong bus last night and ended up having to walk 12 blocks in a neighborhood I had never been in, didn't get back to my room until 3:30 or later. Transit is the worst part of concerts and stuff, lol.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: