Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 12:45:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  8 Weeks to Go
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 8 Weeks to Go  (Read 55347 times)
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #280 on: January 13, 2007, 09:59:32 PM »

I for one was just watching the 2002 VMA performance all over again, and I think it's crazy that come this August, that performance will be 5 years...half a decade old.

"I don't know if soon is the word" indeed.. Undecided

That's funny cos I was just thinking the same thing not long ago myself. I guess time flies by while you are eagerly waiting.  Wink

I for one always respected Axl being honest and saying "soon isn't the word". He was basically telling us to live our lives and do not wait.  I completely agree w/ Jarmo : If you can't see the difference between GN'R in 2002 and then in 2006 now into 2007 then there is something definitely wrong. I can't guarnatee that March 6 is the day but  ... I personally think that "soon" is now the word. That's the difference.

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #281 on: January 13, 2007, 11:28:47 PM »

I for one was just watching the 2002 VMA performance all over again, and I think it's crazy that come this August, that performance will be 5 years...half a decade old.

I know. It really doesn't seem like it's been that long.  Undecided

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #282 on: January 14, 2007, 10:06:03 AM »

That's funny cos I was just thinking the same thing not long ago myself. I guess time flies by while you are eagerly waiting.? Wink

I for one always respected Axl being honest and saying "soon isn't the word". He was basically telling us to live our lives and do not wait.? I completely agree w/ Jarmo : If you can't see the difference between GN'R in 2002 and then in 2006 now into 2007 then there is something definitely wrong. I can't guarnatee that March 6 is the day but? ... I personally think that "soon" is now the word. That's the difference.

My comments weren't meant to be negative, it was more of an observation that time may be passing us by, but with everyday we lose is another closer to holding CD in our hands.. Wink

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #283 on: January 14, 2007, 06:35:33 PM »

I think there is a very good possibility we'll hear something this week.  yes  Wink  hihi  Cheesy   beer

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #284 on: January 14, 2007, 09:38:48 PM »

I think there is a very good possibility we'll hear something this week.? yes? Wink? hihi? Cheesy? ?beer

I think the possibility gets bigger each week towards the "release date" March 6th.
In the end we will hear something. It can be any day. Tomorrow. Or Two weeks..

Cant wait for that moment.. or, actually! I injoy this wait right now? ok
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 09:40:26 PM by Nytunz » Logged

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #285 on: January 14, 2007, 09:41:03 PM »

I think there is a very good possibility we'll hear something this week.? yes? Wink? hihi? Cheesy? ?beer

It depends on what you mean by "something." I don't think we'll get new music this week unless it's a leak. I guess we could hear from the GNR camp in some way. Maybe an announcement for the single or that the CD has been turned in to the label.

bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #286 on: January 14, 2007, 10:05:11 PM »

It depends on what you mean by "something." I don't think we'll get new music this week unless it's a leak. I guess we could hear from the GNR camp in some way. Maybe an announcement for the single or that the CD has been turned in to the label.

I don't think a leak would be impossible this week, but I do think it is unlikely. I was  thinking maybe some news even if not from the management. Ya know, like you wake up and Google GN'R , and something GUNS related was reported w/in the past several hrs... I could see that tomorrow or Tuesday. Maybe a caption online or a spot on cable saying something to the effect of Life Just Got A Whole Lot "Better".

tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #287 on: January 15, 2007, 01:48:10 PM »

Well if everything is going to plan, they should be starting to shoot the video for the first single (cough cough,Better, cough cough hihi) within the next couple of weeks.  drool
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #288 on: January 15, 2007, 03:32:55 PM »

Well if everything is going to plan, they should be starting to shoot the video for the first single (cough cough,Better, cough cough hihi) within the next couple of weeks.? drool

You have "The Plan"?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #289 on: January 15, 2007, 04:03:29 PM »

Well if everything is going to plan, they should be starting to shoot the video for the first single (cough cough,Better, cough cough hihi) within the next couple of weeks.? drool

You have "The Plan"?

Of course he does. Everyone does. What? Did Axl not pm you the plan or something?

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #290 on: January 15, 2007, 04:15:35 PM »

shhhhhh, Communist China! Angry   Didn't he say it was between you and him and the bspost?

Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #291 on: January 15, 2007, 04:27:18 PM »

shhhhhh, Communist China! Angry? ?Didn't he say it was between you and him and the bspost?

Oops. My bad. Continue discussion...

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: