Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 11:55:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guitar Hero III feat. Welcome To The Jungle
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guitar Hero III feat. Welcome To The Jungle  (Read 52843 times)
Rapunzel
Yes, I will probably get banned again.
Banned
Rocker

Are you good looking?

« Reply #240 on: July 20, 2008, 03:15:14 AM »

Yeh, I'm with D. How can someone play the songs better than the people who created them?  confused

I mean, when you create something, it tends to come from your own soul.

You can't take a soul unless you're the devil, or something............remember that Fonzie episode..... hihi

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #241 on: July 20, 2008, 03:19:29 AM »

Yeh, I'm with D. How can someone play the songs better than the people who created them?  confused

I mean, when you create something, it tends to come from your own soul.

You can't take a soul unless you're the devil, or something............remember that Fonzie episode..... hihi

I know a lot of GnR fans think Slash plays KOHD better than Dylan, myself included

But some of the same ones will act like it's sacrilege if you think Buckethead could play Nightrain better than Slash so who knows

There are a multitude of songs where the cover version is considered by many to be better than the original, I don't see why Slash is immune from this
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #242 on: July 20, 2008, 03:20:36 AM »

because its subjective and might sound better to somebody's ears?

this is why $la$h is overrated because you guys act like its impossible for someone to play something that sounds better than him.  Roll Eyes
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #243 on: July 20, 2008, 03:59:22 AM »

because its subjective and might sound better to somebody's ears?

this is why $la$h is overrated because you guys act like its impossible for someone to play something that sounds better than him.  Roll Eyes

I agree with you for once
for instance, say, people cant accept that buckets adaptations to nightrain in 02, and knockin on heavens door etc
that ARE better then what slash did,

people sometimes , are so blind sighted by the fact that their "guitar hero" can be out done on their own songs, by someone who looks like a freak,

we live in such an aesthetic world when we judge someone by what they wear, where in actual fact, they play better then someone who is true to themselves, ironic isnt it?

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #244 on: July 20, 2008, 01:23:45 PM »

Once there was a kettle condemned rock stars providing songs to commercials. let alone appearing on them  as despicable deed. many things happened since then have changed his mind. He could be so noble as to admit what he said in the past but who cares it was just drivel in a net forum, no one remembers. Maybe even the poster himself. So he just passes it off as unsaid and laughs at a pot.

I hear when GNR came out fashion people said long hair was in again.
People who thought no act from outside of the uk would ever thrill them proved themselves wrong.
people came to think better of covers.
when GNR toured in 2006 the reviews said lightning stroke the same place twice.

GNR opens people's eyes, broadens people's outlooks.

Don't bother yourself with those who refuse to see. remember not everyone likes Beatles or zep.
live and let die.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: