Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 01:20:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Surprise Gigs Coming" -From Axl
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Surprise Gigs Coming" -From Axl  (Read 53795 times)
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #240 on: February 12, 2010, 01:08:27 AM »

damn this is a really cool show happening,, very cool destry rides again, for providing the updates..!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #241 on: February 12, 2010, 10:26:25 AM »

i'm a little worried the media will pick up on Axl's comment and try to make him look bad by saying he used "lesbian" as an insult. hopefullly i'm wrong.

guess u r

hihi

carmiedisco12
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #242 on: February 12, 2010, 10:38:08 AM »

seriously, jarmo... just band these lesbo cunts already.  you shouldn't have to waste your time with this garbage.  it's not even relevant to the topic -- SURPISE GIGS! 

Lesbo cunts eh??

So Axl uses Lesbian as an insult and you automatically do as well Smiley
I love Axl and GNR but have always found it hilarious how whenever has a rant or says anything, within minutes his turn of phrase becomes the vernacular used by fanboys. It's like people quoting a prophet......see Dexter chapter 3 verse 7 ".....

I'd like to think difference of view is healthy so long as it's done in a respectable manner. Sitting round in an internet based circle jerk where everyone outdoes each other in describing how blue the sky is would be pretty fucking boring IMO.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 10:40:33 AM by carmiedisco12 » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #243 on: February 12, 2010, 10:41:28 AM »

i think axl used the word as a joke.
saz
Opening Act

« Reply #244 on: February 12, 2010, 10:43:08 AM »

you're all nerds! (laugh out loud)
carmiedisco12
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #245 on: February 12, 2010, 10:49:43 AM »

That wasn't my point and I don't care if he did, I'm not judging him on that more having a go at people who can't even develop an independent  vocabulary. It's cute when you are 16 to idol worship...less so at 30+
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 10:53:15 AM by carmiedisco12 » Logged
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #246 on: February 12, 2010, 10:51:53 AM »

I love Axl and GNR but have always found it hilarious how whenever has a rant or says anything, within minutes his turn of phrase becomes the vernacular used by fanboys. It's like people quoting a prophet......see Dexter chapter 3 verse 7 ".....

rofl

Thats so true and very funny!    A bit of originality would indeed be nice from some people.

seriously, jarmo... just band these lesbo cunts already.  you shouldn't have to waste your time with this garbage.  it's not even relevant to the topic -- SURPISE GIGS!

If anyone was to get Banned (not "Band"), it should be you for breaking the rules of the Forum.

look forward to more of these surprise gigs! RNR!

« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 10:56:24 AM by jacdaniel » Logged

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #247 on: February 12, 2010, 10:57:15 AM »

That wasn't my point and I don't care if he did, I'm not judging him on that more having a go at people who can't even develop an independent  vocabulary. It's cute when you are 16 to idol worship...less so at 30+

i bet that's also the point falungong69 has been trying to make.

i wasn't referring to your post tho.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #248 on: February 12, 2010, 11:11:40 AM »

"fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt."

Sounds like a ladypig! Tongue

I think the big deal was Madison ran with an uncorroborated, false story that damaged the band, the reputation of the venue, and workers at the venue (banning anyone who questioned her, her sources, and methodologies she used to state that something false was "confirmed" along the way).  To make matters worse, she then had to feed her lies to TMZ, to perpetuate her falsehoods.  Pretty evil and wicked thing to do!

Ok, I was wondering what that was about. Her story?

I can where he comes from, as today, site-staff takes the journalistic roles and he flamed journalists before.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 12:25:32 PM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Annie
« Reply #249 on: February 12, 2010, 11:35:37 AM »

Guys stop with the other forum talk seriously, its giving me a headache.  I am so happy GNR are playing very very soon this year has already been amazing with the band kicking ass already, the band is gelling like never before and Axl sounds amazing!  I cant wait to see them again beer

+1. beer
+2 beer
bigcash2002
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #250 on: February 12, 2010, 11:48:49 AM »

unfucking believeable...i would have loved to have been at this show in NYC

Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #251 on: February 13, 2010, 06:14:04 PM »

Dexter's response on mygnr to the "Slash shirt ban" nonsense:

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=159283&st=120

thrilling innit?!!  Grin

Not to beat a dead horse too much, but did anyone notice that at the end of his rant, Axl said here is the "feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating and aching for"?  Is it just me or does it sound like he intentionally was over the top, and in his own words "vulgar", because he thought that's what Madison was trying to provoke from him?

Ali
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #252 on: February 13, 2010, 06:31:51 PM »

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

thrilling innit?!!  Grin

Not to beat a dead horse too much, but did anyone notice that at the end of his rant, Axl said here is the "feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating and aching for"?  Is it just me or does it sound like he intentionally was over the top, and in his own words "vulgar", because he thought that's what Madison was trying to provoke from him?

Ali

Haha, yes I think he was aware it was over the top.  hihi

Axl doesn't do anything half way.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Shackler
Headliner

« Reply #253 on: February 13, 2010, 06:35:03 PM »

Could be right Ali, also, remember how she said "it isnt actually Axl posting on twitter?"

Thats just weird like..

Like the tides done on the ocean, the waves already set in motion, the only one in this game that's lost is you!!!
MrMojoRa
VIP

iiii]; )'

« Reply #254 on: February 13, 2010, 06:39:28 PM »

Yeah Ali, it would seem she asked for it. Who in their right mind would do some over the phone intercontinental investigation researching an incident that is as mundane and worthless as they come. Holding a grudge against anything will always come back to bite you.

What is her grudge exactly? The cord was cut form her when Merck was fired. He had connections to a few fans giving them info now and then for his own purposes.

Anyway, she had it coming. Everything he said, mean or not, rings true to me. She didn't mind. She loved the attention.

Why fuck with the guy? He's back rockin' the world. That's all any of us ask for, right?

8-13-88 (Pine Knob, Clarkson, Mi); 6-11-91 (Hershey, Pa); 12-16-91 & 12-17-91 (Philly); 12-06-02 (Philly Riot); 5-12-06 (Hammerstein, NY); 10-10-06 (MSG, NY); 11-26-11 (Camden, NJ); 7-14-16 (Philly)
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #255 on: February 13, 2010, 07:36:02 PM »

thrilling innit?!!  Grin

Ali

Haha, yes I think he was aware it was over the top.  hihi

Axl doesn't do anything half way.

I think you got it right on the head Ali. This has been a long time coming. And yes Axl never does anything half way. lol
amy

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #256 on: February 14, 2010, 08:25:10 AM »

Took long enough...

ok

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #257 on: February 14, 2010, 09:49:28 AM »

Took long enough...

ok

Yeah some of us actually get it Fernando. And some never will.
amyl

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #258 on: February 14, 2010, 10:37:32 AM »

Took too long till the owner of the board take action.

Ali

unsure if he thought she was but yea like, Ask, and it shall be given you. hihi
hope all critics get this by now.

moreover, the description of the Madison person seems to answer to that of fans. i wouldn't be surprised if he ever posted there under a different name to defend the fans against resident slashers (and got banned by the then admin).
thesloth
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #259 on: February 14, 2010, 12:27:36 PM »

According to you, it's "listenable". I disagree!

alright,
my opinion: i'd rate Mercks letter listenable/readible for fans
my main argument: he was involved (as official manager!) until shortly before the letter-accident happened, so he was very close to the band and his version should at least be listed on a big GN'R-board.

your opinion: you disagree
your arguments for that: none

just the "not involved in the band anymore"-talking or "its my board" aint real arguments in this case, you know that.

surprise-gig(s) story hit Blabbermouth:
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=134947

The very fact that GnR's own website 3 years later is still tied to MLB shows that as a manger he made some really fucking stupid moves, then you have the Harley Davidson move.  Shortly after that he was gone.  The website fuckup he did is more then enough for him to be long gone from GnR. 
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: