Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 11:57:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Izzy's "demotion"
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Izzy's "demotion"  (Read 53249 times)
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #300 on: November 11, 2015, 12:10:47 PM »

My point was that it started as an exercise that wouldn't have been developed if not for others.

AHA ! Gotcha ! Thank you for finally seeing MY point of view that it was OTHERS, not just Axl who saw the potential.

Your point started that it was AXL, THE MAIN REASON Sweet Child became a success.

So now you change your tune and say the exact same thing Im saying  hihi

THANK YOU ! and goodnight !  ok

Laughable and ludicrous. hihi

It's honestly a waste of my time attempting to discuss something with someone that is committed to misunderstanding and not comprehending what is posted.

Go troll somebody else. hihi

Oh, don't worry honey, I already heard what I wanted to hear from you.
Now you can stop "trolling" me.  peace

Oh so now you have resorted to condescending little nicknames now? Troll somebody else kid.

Bye Felicia. 

Ive always been under the impression its you trolling me. You can't stop. Jarmo's going to have to lock this thread or something hahaha
Goodbye Frank. It suits you that one.
 hihi

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #301 on: November 11, 2015, 12:28:37 PM »

My point was that it started as an exercise that wouldn't have been developed if not for others.

AHA ! Gotcha ! Thank you for finally seeing MY point of view that it was OTHERS, not just Axl who saw the potential.

Your point started that it was AXL, THE MAIN REASON Sweet Child became a success.

So now you change your tune and say the exact same thing Im saying  hihi

THANK YOU ! and goodnight !  ok

Laughable and ludicrous. hihi

It's honestly a waste of my time attempting to discuss something with someone that is committed to misunderstanding and not comprehending what is posted.

Go troll somebody else. hihi

Oh, don't worry honey, I already heard what I wanted to hear from you.
Now you can stop "trolling" me.  peace

Oh so now you have resorted to condescending little nicknames now? Troll somebody else kid.

Bye Felicia. 

Ive always been under the impression its you trolling me. You can't stop. Jarmo's going to have to lock this thread or something hahaha
Goodbye Frank. It suits you that one.
 hihi

I get no pleasure from conversing with idiots, In a way it is a curse to possess common sense and intelligence because you have to deal with others that aren't particularly gifted in those areas.

You started off whining that SCOM didnt start off with an exercise Slash was playing, I provided you links that proved you wrong.
Then you wanted to demean Axl and insinuate that his contributions somehow were secondary and not integral, again I provided direct quotes that proved you wrong.

So now you are trying to continue to troll and make innane posts, and spam up this forum with your nonsense.

Somebody once told me never to argue with idiots because they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #302 on: November 11, 2015, 12:38:56 PM »

So now Ive been called a nerd, a troll, an idiot. Nice going.
You can say you quoted things that proved you right all you want, every single time I underlined that those very same quotes proved me right.
Keep putting words in my mouth too. You're just repeating yourself over and over.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #303 on: November 11, 2015, 12:56:48 PM »

Ok, time to take it to personal messages...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: