Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 11:28:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227860 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Is Axl Misunderstood??
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is Axl Misunderstood??  (Read 3374 times)
Leah_RocketQueen
Headliner

Wanna be Mrs.Duff!

« on: September 19, 2004, 11:55:50 AM »

Do you think Axl is misunderstood? I mean, we all can get grumpy, and swear, and have tantrums. Axl may do this often. But he is truly a nice guy. He was beaten by his step faather when he was a kid and his mom didn't love him so wouldn't anyone who wasn't really loved act unloving?? Thats my theory. But I read once on this site that axl was having a tantrum backstage and two girls snuck in to his change room. When he talked to the girls he started calming down and he was acting like he cared about these girls he barely knew. So, what do you think about his actions and attitude?

Don't You Cry Tonight
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2004, 02:47:24 PM »

i think he's misunderstood because no one can understand how his mind works in the first place..

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
Lady Livin
Louder Than Love
Rocker

Don't fear the reaper

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2004, 02:55:47 PM »

i think he's misunderstood because no one can understand how his mind works in the first place..

he obviously can't either.
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2004, 08:06:10 PM »

he obviously can't either.

thast y he went through therapy
phone

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
metalhead666
Headliner

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2004, 08:55:17 PM »

Yes he is, people will think he's a freak at times because when he goes off it's really bad but he's just an ordinary guy i mean everyone flips at someone once in awhile. I've never met Axl before but from what I've heard he's a really sweet and cool guy. And it'd be awesome if i got to meet him someday yesbeer
« Last Edit: September 19, 2004, 09:00:13 PM by metalhead666 » Logged

"If there was a new way I'd be the 1st in line, but it'd better work this time."
girlincarwithgnr
Headliner

genius loci, ingenius=Axl fuckin Rose!

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2004, 01:16:40 PM »

Yes he is, people will think he's a freak at times because when he goes off it's really bad but he's just an ordinary guy i mean everyone flips at someone once in awhile. I've never met Axl before but from what I've heard he's a really sweet and cool guy. And it'd be awesome if i got to meet him someday yesbeer

Same here? beer

Remember, just because you're an artist, doesn't mean everyone understands you.? ? ?

Sometimes I wanna kill
Sometimes I wanna die
Sometimes I wanna destroy
Sometimes I wanna cry
Sometimes I culd get even
Sometimes I culd give up
Sometimes I culd give
Sometimes I nevr give a fuck
Wheres Izzy
I smoke my cigarette with style
VIP

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2004, 10:49:39 PM »

I think he is misunderstood to a certain degree but alot of the ways he handles it I can't condone and just chalk up to being "misunderstood". Not showing up for shows, leaving and starting riots, MAKING YOUR FANS WAIT 14 FUCKING YEARS FOR A NEW ALBUM is just fucked up.

Can you imagine, for a second, doing
anything just 'cuz you want to?
Well, that's just what I do so hooray for me and fuck you
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2004, 07:09:25 AM »

MAKING YOUR FANS WAIT 14 FUCKING YEARS FOR A NEW ALBUM is just fucked up.

When will people understand that you can't expect somebody to release albums just because you want one?

He doesn't have to release anything if he doesn't want to. He could just sit at home watching DVDs all day if he wanted to and there's not much you can do about it. So stop worrying about how long it takes for him to release an album.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2004, 04:54:06 PM »

I think there are two sides of his personality: the guns and the roses. The violent madman and the sweet caring guy

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
Leah_RocketQueen
Headliner

Wanna be Mrs.Duff!

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2004, 07:18:16 PM »

I think there are two sides of his personality: the guns and the roses. The violent madman and the sweet caring guy

that is a really really good way of putting it, and i believe thats exactly how he is

Don't You Cry Tonight
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2004, 11:36:29 AM »

that is a really really good way of putting it, and i believe thats exactly how he is

agreed.. that's a great way of putting it.. and it coincides w/ what tommy said about if you're loyal to him, he's great but if you fuck him over, you're dead to him..

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: