Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 09:38:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227862 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Axl is Guns n Roses
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl is Guns n Roses  (Read 13514 times)
Nick83
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2003, 12:06:11 PM »

The mixture of all of them  together and the time era that they were playing in made them a success. Unless you were there during their creative/recording time how can you say it was all just Axl?    confused

You are semi correct in the first sentence.

Second sentence: And yes, we can only speculate, but we still have enough information to comfortably do so.
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2003, 01:09:31 PM »

I'd hate to be rude or anything, but Nick, you win the prize for the dumbest thread/posts/arguments Ive ever read in this forum! Congratulations! you really have earned these honors!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2003, 01:12:22 PM by Shannon Farrell » Logged

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Dizzy
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2003, 04:35:43 PM »

Not only does Nick make the dumbest posts, but the most unreadable posts as well, since he can't seem to figure out how to use the "quote" function".  I'm not even going to wade through his worthless mess to dignify his puerile statements.  Trying to reason with him is like talking into a deep space vacuum, though a deep space vacuum could probably formulate more intelligent replies.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2003, 04:43:50 PM by Dizzy » Logged
jrs2001_99
Rocker

I can't believe you just said that

« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2003, 05:02:52 PM »

Fuckin' hell, what a thread!

The topic of the thread is probably already long gone, but I'll just have to take this opportunity to agree to disagree with Nick83. I believe that Guns N' Roses was more than just the Axl Rose show back in their heyday. Each of the 5 original members contributed to the formula and the chemistry that made them a success. That and they came along at just the right time.

Oh well, that's enough out of me anyway, Nick already knows everything about me cos I'm Irish. I'm off down the pub now in my green jumpsuit and little hat complete with feather with all my other leprechaun mates to get wasted on gallons on Guinness.

T'was fun lads, I'm off!

http://www.theanswermusic.com/

The best true Irish rock band since Thin Lizzy
Nick83
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2003, 11:36:48 PM »

Not only does Nick make the dumbest posts, but the most unreadable posts as well, since he can't seem to figure out how to use the "quote" function".  I'm not even going to wade through his worthless mess to dignify his puerile statements.  Trying to reason with him is like talking into a deep space vacuum, though a deep space vacuum could probably formulate more intelligent replies.

Unreadable? I admit they might be a little confusing, but you can figure them out.  Don't use that as an excuse to ditch the argument.  If you truly are uncapable of continuing, then bow out without any excuses.
Nick83
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2003, 11:37:58 PM »

Fuckin' hell, what a thread!

The topic of the thread is probably already long gone, but I'll just have to take this opportunity to agree to disagree with Nick83. I believe that Guns N' Roses was more than just the Axl Rose show back in their heyday. Each of the 5 original members contributed to the formula and the chemistry that made them a success. That and they came along at just the right time.

Oh well, that's enough out of me anyway, Nick already knows everything about me cos I'm Irish. I'm off down the pub now in my green jumpsuit and little hat complete with feather with all my other leprechaun mates to get wasted on gallons on Guinness.

T'was fun lads, I'm off!

Sounds good. ok
Dizzy
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2003, 09:35:22 AM »

Unreadable? I admit they might be a little confusing, but you can figure them out.  Don't use that as an excuse to ditch the argument.  If you truly are uncapable of continuing, then bow out without any excuses.

I've already given you my "excuse" for "bowing out".  Here it is again....

Trying to reason with [Nick] is like talking into a deep space vacuum, though a deep space vacuum could probably formulate more intelligent replies.

Oh yeah, and since you like to profess how idiotic I am making myself look, do yourself a favor, read all the other replies on this thread and count how many people agree with anything you've said, and while you're at it, count how many people have stated that you make yourself look foolish.  Even an admitted Axl lover called your argument ridiculous earlier on.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2003, 09:36:05 AM by Dizzy » Logged
Nick83
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2003, 11:04:43 PM »

Only an idiot like you would care about what a couple of other people "think", and feel that their support makes you "right" in the argument.  I hope some unbiased intelligent people read this thread and comment.  You need to hear some truth from someone else besides me.
Dizzy
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2003, 11:11:56 PM »

Only an idiot like you

Again with the personal attacks.  You can't seem to stay away from those, can you?  As Jarmo said, you're really lending validity to your side when all you can say is "you're an idiot", aren't you?   Roll Eyes

In fact, if you reread your own statements, 95% of all your refutations consist of insulting people and their arguments, rather than actually formulating a coherent reply.  Instead of actually providing information which confutes a comment made by someone else, you just say "you're an idiot" or "you're losing this argument".

That's okay though, it proves your level of intelligence time and time again.  

what a couple of other people "think", and feel that their support makes you "right" in the argument.

Another of your contradictions.  You insinuate that I shouldn't care what someone else thinks, then you turn around and say you think people on your side should comment so I can "hear the truth", obviously insinuating that I should care about someone who makes the same sort of moronic statements you continue to make.

I hope some unbiased intelligent people read this thread and comment.  

They already have.  You're just not one of them.

You need to hear some truth from someone else besides me.

Funny how you're the only one who seems to believe what you say is the truth.  Go ahead, keep believing your own hype.  Because you're the only one you're convincing.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2003, 11:19:54 PM by Dizzy » Logged
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2003, 05:50:59 AM »

Only an idiot like you would care about what a couple of other people "think", and feel that their support makes you "right" in the argument.  I hope some unbiased intelligent people read this thread and comment.  You need to hear some truth from someone else besides me.

Nick83...  I really shouldn't have to tell a grown man like yourself not to insult other board members. Please be kind and stop it now, and people will be able to enjoy your company here in the future also.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2004, 09:15:36 PM »

Wow, I missed a lot during my 10 month absence. The board never changes. Thick skin required.
metalhead666
Headliner

« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2004, 04:11:12 PM »

Axl is Axl and Guns N' Roses is Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff, and Matt

"If there was a new way I'd be the 1st in line, but it'd better work this time."
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: