Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 10:09:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227899 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Lip Injections
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lip Injections  (Read 3835 times)
darkmonth
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2006, 12:05:42 AM »

... I think that she's probably talking about those silly little injection things that you can get done, not purchasing inflatable lips like that blonde a few posts up. I saw it on a prom queen show on MTV a little while back........................

I do think that doing it just to give a bit o' moral is a pretty bad reason, though.

The lips on that girl above ... her name is Leslie Ash and she had injections.  That's exactly what she had.  She famously had them and then everyone in the UK took the fucking piss out of her 'trout pout' ... She even had to film her TV series like it.  Funny tho, she said she'd been having the injections for years and then this one went wrong.
Shirell
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2006, 06:30:52 AM »

Lip injections are painful.? Yes, very painful.?

Worse than nipple piercings?? ?hihi
Ive seen hysterical tears for both, have neither myself so cant answer that on a personal level.  We do botox, collagen, restalyne at my salon.  Lip injections very popular but honey they are real painful.  Unless you are desperate to have this done then leave well alone.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: