Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 05:22:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227839 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Lost (SPOILER)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lost (SPOILER)  (Read 74236 times)
Surfrider
« on: October 07, 2005, 12:50:36 PM »

Anyone watching Lost this season?? Any thoughts?

What the heck is going on?

Any secrets to the video?

« Last Edit: October 07, 2005, 03:04:19 PM by Chris Misfit » Logged
makane
Legend

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 01:08:36 PM »

The video they watched on last episode, had 3 outta 6 on the left corner, so I guess they will find a video which tell's them more about the button  ok
Awsome show.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Surfrider
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 01:10:40 PM »

It said that there were stations and this one was the swan station for electomagnetics.  In the video it points out what the other 5 were briefly.  Including zoology, which may explain the polar bears.
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 01:16:19 PM »

The latest episode kicked ass! Season 2 is tons better than the first one Cheesy

Here's an interesting pic, seems that the people who took Walt might have also been on that video:
http://humpys.net/images/thedegroots.jpg

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Chris Misfit
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2005, 03:02:52 PM »

What fucking video?

Don't answer that. Put a fucking warning on the thread, some people may not be as far into as you.
Surfrider
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2005, 07:40:57 PM »

What fucking video?

Don't answer that. Put a fucking warning on the thread, some people may not be as far into as you.
I deeply apologize.  I didn't realize that others may not get the new season when we do.  Again, I am sorry.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2005, 09:37:10 PM »

I love this show.? I'm not too sure about where the new season is going though.? I think Walt will end up being a major key in the weird stuff on the island, since he seems to have some special power or something.

I heard on Howard Stern that he had information that the whole thing is going to end up being some Nazi experiment.? I hope not, that seems a little lame to me.

Do you think that the people on the island who caught Sawyer are actually the "others" or are there more "others"?

On a side note, the last time I went to Disneyland, I shared a Pirates of the Caribbean boat with Hurley!? We made a big splash that day!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2005, 10:17:58 PM by Sterling » Logged
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2005, 06:41:54 PM »

i dont wanna see the show cause it sucks and i hate a lot of things.
but is lost sci fi a little  ? or is it completly realistic ?

what"s that button ?

Sterlingdog
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2005, 07:22:20 PM »

i dont wanna see the show cause it sucks and i hate a lot of things.
but is lost sci fi a little? ? or is it completly realistic ?

what"s that button ?

I guess you could classify it as sci fi.  Its kind of like x-files, but better, in my opinion.
neko
Rocker

Coco el rey de las moronas

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2005, 02:02:02 AM »

there are websites that seems to have a lot of info about the series but i dont want to spoil me everything.

i think the show its pretty cool but i dont know how much more time they can keep the mistery . 2 or 3 seasons?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2005, 01:36:04 PM »

This is a class show, being a UK resident we're only just over halfway through the first season.  Well that was pissing me off so thanks to broadband i'm up-to-date with you yanks.  Last episode it said next time somebody will be lost forever, mmm, i'm guessing that means dead or hoping at least we need another death i just hope it's one of the shoddy characters who goes.  As long as Sawyer, Charlie & Hurly are safe i'll be happy, why not kill Jack i get sick of these do gooder hero types.  They should make Desmond a regular character to....
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2005, 02:32:13 PM »

This is a class show, being a UK resident we're only just over halfway through the first season.? Well that was pissing me off so thanks to broadband i'm up-to-date with you yanks.? Last episode it said next time somebody will be lost forever, mmm, i'm guessing that means dead or hoping at least we need another death i just hope it's one of the shoddy characters who goes.? As long as Sawyer, Charlie & Hurly are safe i'll be happy, why not kill Jack i get sick of these do gooder hero types.? They should make Desmond a regular character to....

Stoned,

If you wanna know what's gonna happen next, go to:

www.spoilerfix.com

You'll find a bunch of Lost spoilers!

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2005, 02:58:09 PM »

This is a class show, being a UK resident we're only just over halfway through the first season.? Well that was pissing me off so thanks to broadband i'm up-to-date with you yanks.? Last episode it said next time somebody will be lost forever, mmm, i'm guessing that means dead or hoping at least we need another death i just hope it's one of the shoddy characters who goes.? As long as Sawyer, Charlie & Hurly are safe i'll be happy, why not kill Jack i get sick of these do gooder hero types.? They should make Desmond a regular character to....

Stoned,

If you wanna know what's gonna happen next, go to:

www.spoilerfix.com

You'll find a bunch of Lost spoilers!
Nah it'll spoil it for me.....

I normally read them but for something like this i don't want to i prefer being surprised, i'll resist, for now...

Thanks anyway.  ok
Surfrider
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2005, 03:59:02 PM »

Anyone else hate that Ana Lucia (I think that's her name) chick.  She is ruining the show for me.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2005, 04:06:55 PM »

Anyone else hate that Ana Lucia (I think that's her name) chick.? She is ruining the show for me.
She seems like a total bitch, i'm not keen at all i may come to like her with time, she's not ruining the show for me, she doesn't bother me THAT much, not the greatest of additions though.
Eugene Klein
Rocker

--Powder on wound--

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2005, 04:12:11 PM »

I'm downloading the new season soon since i have to wait a LOT to watch it here. The last episode kept me wanting for more.

??\\\ G.A.S. ///??
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2005, 06:24:29 PM »

Anyone else hate that Ana Lucia (I think that's her name) chick.? She is ruining the show for me.

Yup.  And not in a "love to hate" kinda way (like Sutherland on "Commander in Cheif"...evil bastard).  Just really dislike her.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Surfrider
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2005, 06:43:01 PM »

Not to sound sexist, but I hate it when women act tough like the way she does.  For example, Kate is obviously a tough women, but does it in a totally different way.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2005, 07:58:54 PM »

She irritates me too.  At least Kate comes off as sensitive and likeable.  That other one is just annoying.

I haven't liked this season too much so far.  I hope it picks up, I'm a little disappointed with where it seems to be going.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2005, 02:45:17 PM »

Did anyone watch last night?  I knew a cast member was supposed to die this season, but I wasn't expecting her!  I wish it would have been that annoying one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: