Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 05:44:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227836 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Non-Gn'R songs you would like for them to play?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Non-Gn'R songs you would like for them to play?  (Read 14788 times)
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2016, 12:44:30 AM »

Guns N? Roses To Pay Tribute To Scott Weiland

Guns N? Roses are rehearsing a cover of Velvet Revolver?s ?Slither? according to a new photo of guitarist Richard Fortus? gear. In addition to ?Slither,? The ?alt.? song list for the setlist also includes ?Nice Boys,? ?Think About You,? ?Used to Love Her,? and ?Perfect Crime.?

Slash and Duff McKagan were members of Velvet Revolver with Scott Weiland from 2003 to 2008, with a one off reunion show in 2012. The legendary frontman died from a drug overdose at the age of 48 on December 3, 2015, with Slash and McKagan eulogizing their late bandmate at his funeral.

Velvet Revolver?s surviving members released the following statement last year when Scott Weiland died:

We are deeply saddened to learn of the loss of our old friend and bandmate, Scott Weiland. We experience a good chunk of life with Scott, and even in his darkest times, we all had hope and love for him. His artistry will live on, of that, there is no doubt.

Deepest condolences and sadness are for his children, Noah and Lucy. We all travelled around this world together on tour; our band, wives, and kids?and we grew to a big family that still remains to this day.

It?s just so sad and brutal from any perspective.

Rest in peace Scott.

Slash, Duff, Matt, and Dave

http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-to-pay-tribute-to-scott-weiland/

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
raindog
Rocker

« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2016, 06:32:04 PM »

Imagine if Guns released a cover of Slither and donated the proceeds to rehab centers. A man can dream.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2016, 11:27:40 PM »

Sometimes Salvation, by Black Crowes. Axl would have to pop up a forehead vein to sing this one, tho.
If going the Crowes route, I'd love to hear GNR perform Bad Luck Blue Eyes Goodbye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkPlwR3gr2s

Audioslave Cochise

That was always song I thought Axl would be made for, and slash too

I'm a huge Cornell fan. Hard to imagine Axl tackling that but I'd love to see him try.

I dont like the Big Dumb Sex outro on Buick Makane but would love for them to do the entire song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waX1AGPtyto

Always wanted Axl to do something from Throwing Copper like Selling the Drama or White, Discussion

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: