Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 07:52:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New Duff podcast - "Gn'R taking 2024 off"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Duff podcast - "Gn'R taking 2024 off"  (Read 5049 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #80 on: Today at 05:44:00 AM »

yes it's probably an intermediate title, of course it's guitar driven, but it sounds a bit too modern to me in its structure to be considered as a "could be on UYI" track,  probably because of its hip hop rhythmic too

as Slash said when CD came out, and I know you remember the quote " It’s a record that the original Guns N’ Roses could never possibly make."

Yeah, maybe. But it's still something that could've been on an album that came after Use Your Illusion. Even if the band members didn't go their separate ways.

As a whole, that band in the 90s wouldn't have made exactly the same album (obviously) as Chinese Democracy. But some of the songs created after UYI, I think could've been released in a little different versions. Hard Skool, Perhaps, Street Of Dreams, This I Love etc.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: