Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:49:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  is anyone else sick as hell of posts like "delete this thread please"
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: is anyone else sick as hell of posts like "delete this thread please"  (Read 3060 times)
nonlinear
VIP

« on: October 31, 2006, 01:04:20 PM »

I think the fucking mods know how to do their job  rant rant rant rant rant

there is nothing i hate more than reading through a thread and having to read all of these wasted posts like "mods please delete" or "this thread will be deleted."  what a completely useless post.  if you don't have a contribution to the thread, don't fucking post in it.  And why the fuck would someone post in and bump a thread that they want to be deleted?Huh?  If you don't like a thread, the best thing to do is just not post in it.  Does it make you feel cool to predict or tell the mods to delete a thread???  and give me my fucking 5 seconds back!

If I were a mod, I would make a rule "no posting stupid shit like 'delete this thread.'"  And then I would start giving negative karma to the fuckers who are wasting everyone's time with completely useless posts.   rant rant rant rant rant

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 01:11:21 PM »

this thread will be deleted, mods please delete... hihi

sorry i couldn't resist, but i know what you mean, but i think the people who post stuff like you said are smartasses and wannabe-mods or something
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 01:17:16 PM »

Oh, without doubt. On both counts.

Not that I really care, it isn't something that needs to be addressed. But yes.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
EFISH
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 01:24:04 PM »

I think the fucking mods know how to do their job  rant rant rant rant rant

there is nothing i hate more than reading through a thread and having to read all of these wasted posts like "mods please delete" or "this thread will be deleted."  what a completely useless post.  if you don't have a contribution to the thread, don't fucking post in it.  And why the fuck would someone post in and bump a thread that they want to be deleted?Huh?  If you don't like a thread, the best thing to do is just not post in it.  Does it make you feel cool to predict or tell the mods to delete a thread???  and give me my fucking 5 seconds back!

If I were a mod, I would make a rule "no posting stupid shit like 'delete this thread.'"  And then I would start giving negative karma to the fuckers who are wasting everyone's time with completely useless posts.   rant rant rant rant rant

Yeah, but now you are doing just what you despise, telling the mods to do something....
There are alot of nonsense threads that pop up, so when people say that.. its not a big deal, and shouldnt get you too riled up.
SPUNKY
Rocker

do one sweatheart!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2006, 01:25:45 PM »

without a doubt!!!

its the most annoying thing!!

SOUTHEND UNITED LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS 2006

HAMMERSMITH JUNE 7TH

DOWNLAND 9-11 JUNE GNR
phi_kai_phi
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2006, 01:28:56 PM »

If you scroll down in this forum to "Unenforced Rules" thread, it's about the same thing.  Although, it points out that IT IS A RULE THAT SOMEONE CANNOT POST SIMPLY TO PUT DOWN A THREAD.

Your wish is granted.... but obviously there is a problem with the mods enforcing it.
phi_kai_phi
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2006, 01:38:04 PM »

And yes, I hate those "mods delete this thread" posts, too.

Smiley posts arn't common anymore because that rule was enforced.  People need to enforce that rule too so it stops becoming commonplace.

My recommendation: bad karma..... but who am I, right?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2006, 02:50:40 PM »

If you have a problem with a post, or whole thread, use the Report To Moderator feature and we'll take a look at it ASAP.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: