Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 10:16:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl on Better music video and more
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 79 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl on Better music video and more  (Read 650976 times)
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #1120 on: December 12, 2008, 11:14:43 AM »

Axl is the epitome of cool.

Im pissed I missed this wonderful night.

Thank you Axl and to the members of this board who conducted themselves the right way. That is why this forum will outshine any other forum. The people here are class.

Thanks again Axl

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1121 on: December 12, 2008, 11:15:47 AM »

thanks for your replies.

awesome move by Axl to do this. just fuckin awesome!

glad to hear he's gonna start promoting this thing.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1122 on: December 12, 2008, 11:47:44 AM »

Axl Rose Pipes Up On GNR Message Boards

December 12, 2008 11:29 AM ET

Jonathan Cohen, N.Y.

He's yet to grant an interview about Guns N' Roses' recently released "Chinese Democracy," but last night (Dec. 11) Axl Rose broke his silence by answering questions on the message boards of popular GNR Web sites MyGNR.com and Here Today ... Gone to Hell.

Rose addressed a wide range of topics, including the status of his relationships with former members of the band, several specific songs from "Chinese Democracy" and whether guitarists Buckethead and Robin Finkc would one day return to GNR.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/axl-rose-pipes-up-on-gnr-message-boards-1003922319.story

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
burnz007
Rocker

Kick'n back in the shadows...

« Reply #1123 on: December 12, 2008, 11:53:43 AM »

Fantastic !!
Axl Rocks !

Thanks Axl!!!
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #1124 on: December 12, 2008, 12:01:08 PM »

Axl Rose Pipes Up On GNR Message Boards

December 12, 2008 11:29 AM ET

Jonathan Cohen, N.Y.

He's yet to grant an interview about Guns N' Roses' recently released "Chinese Democracy," but last night (Dec. 11) Axl Rose broke his silence by answering questions on the message boards of popular GNR Web sites MyGNR.com and Here Today ... Gone to Hell.

Rose addressed a wide range of topics, including the status of his relationships with former members of the band, several specific songs from "Chinese Democracy" and whether guitarists Buckethead and Robin Finkc would one day return to GNR.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/axl-rose-pipes-up-on-gnr-message-boards-1003922319.story

This is definitely one of those 'I was there' moments  peace

Here today...ready to rock
Sharky-dude
Headliner

Silence Isn't Golden When I'm Holding It Inside

« Reply #1125 on: December 12, 2008, 12:18:45 PM »

same here. And he answered my question!  Apparently he doesn't play the guitar live so much is cuz he fell as though he doesn't have the skill!

I don't now if I'll ever be able to log off in the middle of the night anymore.. I don't wanna miss anything!

!go Jets go!
Mobenrad
VIP

Free of all these chains

« Reply #1126 on: December 12, 2008, 12:30:31 PM »

So that's official then, Better music video, I WANNA SEE IT
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #1127 on: December 12, 2008, 12:36:22 PM »

Jarmo, do you know the reason behind the name Dexter? Is he a fan of the show (on Showtime)? Just curious...No need to reply if the reason is deemed private/personal.
Could be because of the guy from The Offspring, too... but I'd rather it be the TV show.  ok

The show and my cat named after the show, she's a methodical killer.

Haha! I Love that!

Hi Axl! and welcome on board!  beer ok

I know hes not here now, but i have atleast give him a proper welcome! hehe
This made my day! Listening to Scraped now! so damn Awsome!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
reed2009
Headliner

« Reply #1128 on: December 12, 2008, 12:36:42 PM »

a truely amazing night i was happy to stay up and see axl answer the questions great stuff and alot is coming thanks to him!

ps jarmo thanks  Grin

scraped
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #1129 on: December 12, 2008, 01:13:57 PM »

Thank you, Axl!  beer

Jarmo - great job keeping things in line last night. I had a hard time keeping track of things!  ok

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
AC
Rocker

« Reply #1130 on: December 12, 2008, 01:38:04 PM »

What an excellent surprise for this morning. Took 2 coffees to get through, and was well worth it. Glad all those that were up early enough to take it in enjoyed it. Hoping to be a part of the next one.

Cheers,
AA

The more I read the more I'm confused, but the more interested I get...
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #1131 on: December 12, 2008, 02:26:08 PM »

"Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions."

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1132 on: December 12, 2008, 02:48:09 PM »

U guys should leave your phone numbers so I can text u in case this happens again some night.

It was one of the greatest nights of my life seriously. I was euphoric the entire night.

Im super glad Jarmo had the Chuck Norris of servers and was able to handle all the traffic.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
inho
Headliner

Arnold? Who's Arnold?

« Reply #1133 on: December 12, 2008, 02:58:33 PM »

awesome
 Grin

If this ridiculous album ever comes out, I'm going to buy it 3 times.
sixgnr
Rocker

I know it's only Rock N' Roll but I like it!

« Reply #1134 on: December 12, 2008, 03:50:43 PM »

Wow! I've just finished to read all 58 pages! Amazing. This morning I decided to go out, though I have this fuckin' flu, and take a train to Milan to buy the box set and this is the reasons why I was not here during the great moment! Cazzo...sorry!

Thank Axl for the great surprise. Thanks for the time that you've spent here, and when I met you in Milan  love I'd like to ask you some questions and I hope to have another chance. But it's been great to read you.

I hope that the next time that he will be here, all the people of the forum post best stuff  beer

I'm Fuckin' Innocent!
Turin '92 + Milan & Zurich 2006 + Helsinki-Aalborg-Roma-Milano-Zurich 2010
slashrulz
Opening Act

Let the monkey do its thing

« Reply #1135 on: December 12, 2008, 04:11:02 PM »

Not here to cause a stir or anything, but he did question dodge quite a bit. Especially when it came to questions about Slash and the old band, or who the lyrics to sorry are about.

I am the creator of GnR math Cheesy

AXL+SLASH=FUCKING AWESOMENESS      *GnR math:the only math that makes sense*

I am in fact Velvet Revolvers new singer
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #1136 on: December 12, 2008, 04:12:11 PM »

Not here to cause a stir or anything, but he did question dodge quite a bit. Especially when it came to questions about Slash and the old band, or who the lyrics to sorry are about.

maybe he doesn't care to say much about $lash.  They are fucking suing him and he has a lineup full of great musicans and thats much more interesting to hear about.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1137 on: December 12, 2008, 04:12:43 PM »

Nah, he was pretty honest about a lot of stuff. I think maybe he has to be careful about what he says due to lawsuits etc.

He also mentioned something about interviews on the subjects coming later down the line or something didn't he?

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1138 on: December 12, 2008, 04:15:39 PM »

Axl,

- What is your honest opinion on why the old lineup disintegrated ?

- What is your honest opinion on why it took so long for CD to come out ?

I think that's what most people want to know but dare not ask ...

2 great but complicated questions and I agree that people would like to know at least my take on things.

Not avoiding them here but they deserve more than I can give as we've been at this a little while. But I'm attempting to speak out on several issues these being a major focus over the coming weeks and months. What I can say now is u've been told a lot of things in order for others to promote themselves that factually they cannot backup in regard to either. They are complicated legally, financially and have devoured a good portion of my life.

The record Chinese u may have is nothing short of a miracle in almost each and every way that either it or I exist imo under the bizarre and ugly conditions of the last over 15yrs.

Thanks everyone and thanks for all the support and the positive comments both 2nite and over the years. I hope to do this again soon, maybe sooner than u'd think! And u didn't scare me off I'm just burnt and would rather not misspeak on issues that may mean a lot to some.

Thanks again.

Peace,

Axl-

And Checkmate is a bogus title
The working title is Jackie Chan. Cool

I get a good laugh at the bold part. That we may have! HAHA I don't know anyone who didn't buy at least 2.

There is the answer though to his take on the old band etc. If u read, seems like a major Mag interview or something could be on the horizon.

Also, Axl types his you's "U" like Me and Prince! how awesome is that!

makane
Legend

« Reply #1139 on: December 12, 2008, 04:25:03 PM »

To be honest answering questions like these is not something he can do in a minute. As he said, "I'm just burnt and would rather not misspeak on issues that may mean a lot to some. "

I think this was more of a light hearted thing, just answering some basic questions. Not to tell why GN'R broke up or what he thinks of Slash & co.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 79 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: