Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 03:43:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227858 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  A lot of shit and drama is starting to happen with Steven right now!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: A lot of shit and drama is starting to happen with Steven right now!!  (Read 9463 times)
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2006, 06:17:49 PM »

Steven Adler has officially just blown his last chance.? Who in their right mind would even want to start a band with the guy now?? He could not even keep his own COVER BAND together.? They werent rock stars.? They played small clubs to 50-150 people a night.? His ego and drug abuse have taken over and there is no hope now.?

I had always hoped to see Adler's Appetite live (moreso just Steven) but now it is clear that I may never get that chance.? The future looks so bleak for him right now.? I am very curious to see what he does next and I assure you I am not joking at all when I say I could see the guy killing himself or overdosing on something.?

He's living his ego like it is 1988 all over again, the only problem is that it is 2006, he's had some strokes and OD, and instead of playing to thousdands of fans and having young women all over him, he is playing to tens to fifties of fans who want to here some gnr covers and the hot young females are gone.  I have always said there was no need for Popcorn and this Asshole tried riding out what little GnR fame he had out to the end, which will be an early grave.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Norman Bates
Headliner

The Bates Motel always has vacancy for you

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2006, 06:48:54 PM »

6 pics from the Bochum 1/24 gig:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=47369

Once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: