Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 01:58:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227852 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  AA cd
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AA cd  (Read 4291 times)
gnrfanxxx
Rocker

The majority

« on: March 26, 2007, 02:11:41 PM »

has anyone here been screwed over by ordering off of adlerappetite.com cuz i ordered a cd from there almost 3 weeks ago and i still havent recieved anything. i live in massachuesetts

where does it leave me, when you dont believe in me?
nyd
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 08:10:58 PM »

Last time I read that site (albeit quite a while ago) everyone on the board was moaning about not receiving any of the merchandise they had ordered. They promised the merch was being sent and blamed the merchandise company but I think it's bullshit myself. The whole site has gone except for the Shopping Cart - theyve probably done a runner with your money and everyone elses  Undecided
jaysgnr
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 04:26:27 AM »

I ordered stuff about a year ago and they sent me the wrong tshirt. I emailed them and they sorted it out and sent me the tshirt i wanted free and threw in a AA baseball cap. I remeber it took quite a while to come through the post but it was to the uk.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 07:01:48 AM »

that sucks... from what I've heard you are missing out on a mind-blowing epic EP.
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 07:49:07 AM »

has anyone here been screwed over by ordering off of adlerappetite.com cuz i ordered a cd from there almost 3 weeks ago and i still havent recieved anything. i live in massachuesetts

I've been meaning to order that up too.. Where in Mass do you live?

monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 10:50:41 AM »

Well i live in Australia where everything takes forever, but I remember it did take ages to come...so dont loose the faith just yet.....

I'm not sure what to make of JB's sarcasm.....but its a fun record...hope u enjoy it.....

gnrfanxxx
Rocker

The majority

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 02:49:45 PM »

I've been meaning to order that up too.. Where in Mass do you live?

i live 45 minutes (driving time) away from boston

jaysgnr
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 03:40:50 PM »

The mini album is ace - its total classic rock. Im going to see jizzy pearl (Lead singer) in April so im gonna ask him if there is any more tracks from the AA sessions cuz apparently Adler was gonna release a full album befor the split - if the mini album is anything to go by it should of been great.

Plus i got the cd signed by everyone accept Jizzy cuz he didnt want to come out and sign - hopefully he will sign it when i see him - or take great offence and smack me - either way its worth the risk!
gnrfanxxx
Rocker

The majority

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2007, 03:21:52 PM »

The mini album is ace - its total classic rock. Im going to see jizzy pearl (Lead singer) in April so im gonna ask him if there is any more tracks from the AA sessions cuz apparently Adler was gonna release a full album befor the split - if the mini album is anything to go by it should of been great.

Plus i got the cd signed by everyone accept Jizzy cuz he didnt want to come out and sign - hopefully he will sign it when i see him - or take great offence and smack me - either way its worth the risk!

hey if he smacks you, you can sue him for some $!!!

jaysgnr
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 07:49:25 AM »

Met Jizzy last night and got him to sign the Adlers Appetite cd - i said to him i thought it was a great e.p but he just said that the album is "ok" - he mentioned a bit about why the band split but the music was so loud in the background that i couldnt hear him properly, i just kindo nodded and smiled alot!

Note to all - when talking to a band member dont ask him a question next to a speaker playin classic rock else you end up doing like i did and hearing very little of what they have to say! lol

At least my AA cd is fully signed by the whole band now - quite pleased
gnrfanxxx
Rocker

The majority

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 07:58:19 PM »

Ok, my cd FINALLY came after emailing the merch guy, so a good 3 week wait i had to go through. its a very good cd! i still got screwed on my ju ju hounds cd though Angry

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: