Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:56:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227916 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  After Chinese Democracy, Axl should release an album called...
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: After Chinese Democracy, Axl should release an album called...  (Read 14703 times)
JaFu
Opening Act

Pretty Much....

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2006, 11:32:15 PM »

rofl
dodger girl
Rocker

art is resistance

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2006, 12:13:57 AM »

oh no, it looks like a bad cumbia record no

he should just go with the flow and be a special guest in Daddy Yankee's next album.. rofl

themovieaddict.com
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2006, 12:15:26 AM »

rofl

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
bad obsession 4GNR
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2006, 12:19:25 AM »

..."The Persevering Magic Dolphins of the 4th Dimension and the Trial of the Caterpillars from Mars."

He should make it a concept album like "Ziggy Stardust." I'm not joking. Don't misunderstand this as spam or something, because it's not. I think it would be brilliant. He spends fourteen years making a mega-expensive album, then a year afterwards releases a small, cheap concept album with a terrible album cover featuring magical-looking dolphins jumping through a lake on the planet Mars with giant furry caterpillars in the background, and in the foreground there is Axl in an astronaut's suit floating around and his face is very poorly Photoshopped into the suit, so his face is inside the astronaut's face bubble, and then in cheesy blue BOLD FONT at the bottom it has the entire title, except it's so long they have to print the second line smaller and the third line so small you can barely read it.

I'm not joking, I think something funny like that would be brilliant for Axl and regain some respect from people who think he takes himself too seriously.

Well there was the spahgetti incident.

you should email axl about this. peace hihi
dodger girl
Rocker

art is resistance

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2006, 12:25:40 AM »

I love the giant centipedes around Axl rofl

BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2006, 12:27:39 AM »

..."The Persevering Magic Dolphins of the 4th Dimension and the Trial of the Caterpillars from Mars."

He should make it a concept album like "Ziggy Stardust." I'm not joking. Don't misunderstand this as spam or something, because it's not. I think it would be brilliant. He spends fourteen years making a mega-expensive album, then a year afterwards releases a small, cheap concept album with a terrible album cover featuring magical-looking dolphins jumping through a lake on the planet Mars with giant furry caterpillars in the background, and in the foreground there is Axl in an astronaut's suit floating around and his face is very poorly Photoshopped into the suit, so his face is inside the astronaut's face bubble, and then in cheesy blue BOLD FONT at the bottom it has the entire title, except it's so long they have to print the second line smaller and the third line so small you can barely read it.

I'm not joking, I think something funny like that would be brilliant for Axl and regain some respect from people who think he takes himself too seriously.

Well there was the spahgetti incident.

That wasn't a silly album, though. He should make something silly and funny that would make people go, "WTF? Axl Rose did THAT?!"

And an album cover that looks like a 5-year-old made it or something. It would be so funny, and Axl would gain a lot of respect.

He should record it it one sitting and just have fun with it.

And for all of you children back at home reading this thread... Don't do drugs.  smoking

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2006, 12:29:54 AM »

TRACK LISTING

1. The Trial Commences
2. Take-Off Sphincter
3. Gas-Baby Blow Up, It's a Hit Strike Pass
4. Xitnu Jam
5. Dinastic Legions [The Legend of Roary Demner]
6. Sway's Song [Hip Cat Breeze]
7. Lithuanian Honey
8. Jim Jumps Merrily [The Closing Remarks of Mr. Frog]
9. Pippin Returns
10. The Judge and Fury
11. Zimbodite Aphrodite
12. The Testimony of Doctor Estavius M. Brown
13. Quick Song II
14. Prelude to the Rush
15. Persevering Dolphins of the 4th Dimension
16. Caterpillars from Mars
17. Pennies from Klepton
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 12:34:16 AM by RussianRoulette » Logged
dodger girl
Rocker

art is resistance

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2006, 12:38:05 AM »

9. Pippin Returns

LOTR's much?

LOL rofl funny shit

I can sense the songs would have electronic, artificial sounds, like the Future Sex/Love Sounds Justin T made for his album lol, only these would be Future Dolphin/Caterpillars Sex Sounds hihi

themovieaddict.com
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2006, 12:41:17 AM »

9. Pippin Returns

LOTR's much?

LOL rofl funny shit

I can sense the songs would have electronic, artificial sounds, like the Future Sex/Love Sounds Justin T made for his album lol, only these would be Future Dolphin/Caterpillars Sex Sounds hihi

No, Pippin is the name of the short but lovable pal of the aphrodite, who is on trial for the brutal slaying of the Dolphins of the 4th Dimension, a group of free-roaming, kid-friendly magical creatures who embark on annual quests to bring snowfall to the mountains of Lake Denyzine on Planet Ostriton. On their last journey the aphrodite is framed for the murder of Barry Bostlethwaite, Grand Ruler of the 4th Dimension, as well as the slaying of the Dolphins who had just arrived and accidentally stumbled upon the murder as it was taking place. So the beloved hero returns to Mars where he is arrested and put before the Judge and the Fury. Pippin returns from the Xenathreb Region to help his friend escape from the damning trial involving the slayed dolphins, but the twist at the end is that Pippin is the one who framed his friend o begin with. He is brutally stabbed to death towards the close by Mr. Frog, the prosecutor who begins to question his own moral obligations as he finds himself lured into the seedy underworld of death and betrayal. The surprise ending is when Axl bellows "If we can all trust each other, perhaps in the end we can once again LOOOOOOVVVEEE" and then you hear the Dolphins begin to regenerate. The power of the 4th Dimension surges through everyone, causing a massive sound effect wherein all life is refreshed. The Dolphins are once again alive, and the Caterpillars are put on trial for joining on the conspiracy with Pippin, when it is revealed by the narrator (voice of Tim Allen) that they helped Pippin frame the aphrodite. You see, Pippin had illegal business dealings with Barry Bostlethwaite, and when the Grand Ruler decided to come clean and expose Pippin, he had to kill him. The Dolphins of the 4th Dimension accidentally walked in on Pippin as he was doing the deed, so he shot them with a 4-x Pulse Churner (highly lethal weapon), then framed the murder on his friend the aphrodite.

I'm thinking synth effects, with lots of ambient droning.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 12:46:35 AM by RussianRoulette » Logged
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2006, 12:47:54 AM »

9. Pippin Returns

LOTR's much?

LOL rofl funny shit

No, Pippin is the name of the short but lovable pal of the aphrodite, who is on trial for the brutal slaying of the Dolphins of the 4th Dimension, a group of free-roaming, kid-friendly magical creatures who embark on annual quests to bring snowfall to the mountains of Lake Denyzine on Planet Ostriton. On their last journey the aphrodite is framed for the murder of Barry Bostlethwaite, Grand Ruler of the 4th Dimension, as well as the slaying of the Dolphins who had just arrived and accidentally stumbled upon the murder as it was taking place. So the beloved hero returns to Mars where he is arrested and put before the Judge and the Fury. Pippin returns from the Xenathreb Region to help his friend escape from the damning trial involving the slayed dolphins, but the twist at the end is that Pippin is the one who framed his friend o begin with. He is brutally stabbed to death towards the close by Mr. Frog, the prosecutor who begins to question his own moral obligations as he finds himself lured into the seedy underworld of death and betrayal. The surprise ending is when Axl bellows "If we can all trust each other, perhaps in the end we can once again LOOOOOOVVVEEE" and then you hear the Dolphins begin to regenerate. The power of the 4th Dimension surges through everyone, causing a massive sound effect wherein all life is refreshed. The Dolphins are once again alive, and the Caterpillars are put on trial for joining on the conspiracy with Pippin, when it is revealed by the narrator (voice of Tim Allen) that they helped Pippin frame the aphrodite. You see, Pippin had illegal business dealings with Barry Bostlethwaite, and when the Grand Ruler decided to come clean and expose Pippin, he had to kill him. The Dolphins of the 4th Dimension accidentally walked in on Pippin as he was doing the deed, so he shot them with a 4-x Pulse Churner (highly lethal weapon), then framed the murder on his friend the aphrodite.

I'm thinking synth effects, with lots of ambient droning.

I need to get a life.  no
Im-Fn-Crazy-MAN!
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2006, 01:20:37 AM »

rofl

Fuck, this is the funniest shit I've read in a long time!  beer

ok  RussianRoulette

EccoTides
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2006, 01:38:16 AM »

Brilliant. One things for certain, he needs to bring the dolphins back - I refuse to take this band seriously until I see Robin Finck and Axl riding dolphins like waterskis.
shaved
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2006, 02:17:14 AM »

I like it.

Then he can say that he wanted to make this album since before UYI and that this was the reason Duff and Slash left the band.  They were unable to see the genious behind it.    The estranged video was quite obviously a lead up to this album.

The signs where there but we chose to ignore them.
liesin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2006, 05:35:10 AM »

nice title, funny thought.
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2006, 05:56:10 AM »

that picture is the funnyst thing ive seen in ages

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
Eternal Flaming Sword of Death...
Rocker

What happened?

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2006, 06:04:58 AM »

dumbest thread in years.

beats the Axls shoes thread hands down

Behold, the evil that men do...
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2006, 06:10:38 AM »

TRACK LISTING

1. The Trial Commences
2. Take-Off Sphincter
3. Gas-Baby Blow Up, It's a Hit Strike Pass
4. Xitnu Jam
5. Dinastic Legions [The Legend of Roary Demner]
6. Sway's Song [Hip Cat Breeze]
7. Lithuanian Honey
8. Jim Jumps Merrily [The Closing Remarks of Mr. Frog]
9. Pippin Returns
10. The Judge and Fury
11. Zimbodite Aphrodite
12. The Testimony of Doctor Estavius M. Brown
13. Quick Song II
14. Prelude to the Rush
15. Persevering Dolphins of the 4th Dimension
16. Caterpillars from Mars
17. Pennies from Klepton

sound slike bucketheads tracklistings

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2006, 09:49:05 AM »

Wow, I must have been on drugs last night.  no

I don't even know WTF a "Dinastic Legion" is. I think I might have made it up.  nervous
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2006, 10:10:27 AM »

13. Quick Song II

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Where's the first one? Dude Im laughing till Im crying, I think Im gonna leave a little BRB

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

No man can be my equal
marty
Rocker

One Vodka For Every Ghost

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2006, 12:39:43 PM »

mani disagree, i think this is the funniest thread EVER, and Axl should definitely release that album, would be immense! and id buy that song about dolphins anyday, was killer  peace hihi
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: