Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 07:00:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227839 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  It's March..new news/site coming or what
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: It's March..new news/site coming or what  (Read 7854 times)
grog mug
Legend

« on: March 02, 2004, 12:29:40 PM »

I'm as angry as anyone in here about GH  (ecspecially not having Estranged) coming out before Chinese Democracy.  When are we going to get this album?  Mysteron, is there anything you can tell us to hold us down before some stuff starts hitting the fan and people erase GN'R from memory forever.  Is the Street Team website going to come in to play, or was that just something to do to pass the time?  I'm still waiting for any kind of announcement, it's March 2004 and NOTHING.  
Lesty
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2004, 01:15:29 PM »

The new album will be released as soon as the greatest hits album flopps.
Even GH albums from current/mainstream bands don't have any chance to sustain chart success if they don't have new material on it. With GnR being off the radar for so long, and with absolutely NOTHING redeeming about this release, it will sink fast and be forgotten about. I think the proposed May release date made sense when there was no GH release in sight. Now, I would think it would be 3 months later. Late June/Early July would sound logical, if the CD is actual complete and ready to go. This would coincide with a hopeful string of festival tour dates in Europe. This is all just my speculation of course. I won't believe anything until the band hits the stage again and then we'll see what happens.
Funeral
Rocker

Welcome to the neighborhood

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2004, 01:21:31 PM »

I'm still waiting for any kind of announcement, it's March 2004 and NOTHING.  

I feel you.  I have a bad feeling we won't hear anything for a long time.

-F
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2004, 01:37:44 PM »

I'm as angry as anyone in here about GH  (ecspecially not having Estranged) coming out before Chinese Democracy.  When are we going to get this album?  Mysteron, is there anything you can tell us to hold us down before some stuff starts hitting the fan and people erase GN'R from memory forever.  Is the Street Team website going to come in to play, or was that just something to do to pass the time?  I'm still waiting for any kind of announcement, it's March 2004 and NOTHING.  

As I said before, it will become clear before or by Rio what Gnr's intentions are. That is judgement day
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2004, 01:42:06 PM »

As I said before, it will become clear before or by Rio what Gnr's intentions are. That is judgement day

When that time comes, their intentions could be a show and no news for a little while (or long while) as well, no?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Bahad
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2004, 01:45:08 PM »

Once there was this rock n' roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke.

Surely joke newgnr is.  Cry

Lucs
Almost Belgian
Rocker

IT FINALLY WORKED !!!

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2004, 02:15:09 PM »

Yeah, just like in 2002 with Madison Square Garden show! Lots of rumour were saying that something big would happen there, well, we thought about everything but not that Grin lol...

Let's hope it'll be a better news at Rock In Rio 4! It's useless to wait for new stuffs, they'll come when they come and that is all! Cool

Smoke
Rocker

nobody ever told me baby,how it was going to be

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2004, 02:54:09 PM »

I think it would be awesome if someone who is at Rio has a laptop and lets this board know of some of the things that happen there.  Like what he says about the future and stuff like that.  
duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2004, 03:10:45 PM »

Wow, I agree with Mysteron. What's the world coming to?  Wink

But seriously, Lisbon is my "deadline" also.

Mine too.

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
Mattgnr
Rocker

I'm a llama and very proud

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2004, 03:13:12 PM »

And mine  Undecided
Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2004, 03:32:57 PM »

Sorry to pick up on your every word Mysteron but on Feb 13 you said give em 8 weeks.

Just so I'm clear, your convinced news regarding CD will be given by Rio latest, but you're thinking hopefully by end March/mid April?

@#$%Muther
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2004, 04:23:20 PM »

Sorry to pick up on your every word Mysteron but on Feb 13 you said give em 8 weeks.

Just so I'm clear, your convinced news regarding CD will be given by Rio latest, but you're thinking hopefully by end March/mid April?

@#$%Muther

If a band is touring at the start of June  then you have announce the tour by the start of April imo.  Bad management otherwise
echrisl
VIP

Use My Delusion

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2004, 05:37:27 PM »

Bad management otherwise

No one has ever accused them of that!   Undecided

Enjoy the above post while it lasts ... lately posts made by those of us who maintain a firm grip on reality enjoy an infinitesimal lifespan. 

Yes, mods, I have noticed your fine work.  High Five!
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2004, 07:31:18 PM »

why is it that i feel more and more hopeless with the passing of time about my favorite band in the whole world; Guns n Fuckin Roses?  :'(I need news about CD definetly by Rock in Rio in Lisbon, and hopefully i will be smiling  Grin and then be off celebrating but seriously why cant they just like give a small update even if its two sentences something like, on the website "GNR is still together and operating, The album will be released, soon is the word, and we will be touring this summer at these places, etc. website to be updated soon" i feel it will never happen but i can dream right

Thats not Stardust on my feet...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: