Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 12:36:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The "Welcome To The Jungle: The Very Best of Guns N' Roses" thread
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "Welcome To The Jungle: The Very Best of Guns N' Roses" thread  (Read 166003 times)
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #1340 on: April 27, 2006, 04:14:42 PM »

Axl will be like big news gh's 2 comes out on ____ hihi

What an asshole thing to do...but I would laugh my ass off if that happened. rofl

Just wait until #3 is slated for release! hihi

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #1341 on: April 27, 2006, 04:15:20 PM »

Amazon actually has a pic.  It says "collector's box"  but the number of disks is 1.  Don't boxes usually have more than 1 disk?

Usually. But in this case check out the bottom: Includes spoken word biographies, etc.

my mistake.  Amazon actually says 3 disks.  CD Universe says 1.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #1342 on: April 27, 2006, 04:15:48 PM »

here we go again mutherfucker hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Sterlingdog
« Reply #1343 on: April 27, 2006, 04:17:32 PM »

That's not the GH2, that's an UNofficial boxset

Yes, but that's what is coming out 6/6/06 - which is what the person earlier was talking about.
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #1344 on: April 27, 2006, 04:19:52 PM »

my mistake.? Amazon actually says 3 disks.

Something else has 3 discs Smiley

Over a three year period though, not as an individual package
Sterlingdog
« Reply #1345 on: April 27, 2006, 04:22:14 PM »

Was this already released outside the US?  I noticed Amazon listing a couple "used" items.
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #1346 on: April 27, 2006, 04:29:24 PM »

here we go again mutherfucker hihi

exactly brotha  hihi

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #1347 on: April 27, 2006, 04:32:39 PM »

cover up..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #1348 on: April 27, 2006, 04:38:24 PM »

cover up..

That is what I'm hoping, we will know fucking soon mate!  yes

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
DemocracyRose
« Reply #1349 on: April 27, 2006, 04:42:40 PM »

cover up..

My hope too... Cool
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #1350 on: April 27, 2006, 05:00:14 PM »

cover up..

That is what I'm hoping, we will know fucking soon mate!? yes

Yeah, coz i find it a bit funny, that this release have moved along with the CD rumour...  ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1351 on: April 27, 2006, 05:36:47 PM »

Distributor: Universal Distribution

Hmm and the update of universal site, yesterday.
I don't know much about this gohastings.com. Are they usually legit?

An appetizer for destruction? hihi

Yep.  If a decoy it would be nice. But whatever it is, I'm easy.  CD will come out anyway.
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #1352 on: April 27, 2006, 06:25:01 PM »

If a this is really GH2, I don't think i can do this anymore. I know i haven't been a member for very long, but i am a long time fan who has been checking for any sort of news on chinese democracy for a long long time. If we get a gh2, chidem must be a long way off. And with all signs pointing towards cd finally coming out, i will be very dissapointed if this is not in fact the year we see it. I can't see my self waiting around another 4 years, hoping for an album. I really hope this is a mistake or a cover-up.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #1353 on: April 27, 2006, 06:27:53 PM »

This wouldnt be axl directly putting this out . it would be geffen who is trying to make more money on the name before the CD comes out... Geffen is just trying to get there next album out due to Axl Owning them another record... i think its in the contract

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #1354 on: April 27, 2006, 07:06:01 PM »

If a this is really GH2, I don't think i can do this anymore. I know i haven't been a member for very long, but i am a long time fan who has been checking for any sort of news on chinese democracy for a long long time. If we get a gh2, chidem must be a long way off. And with all signs pointing towards cd finally coming out, i will be very dissapointed if this is not in fact the year we see it. I can't see my self waiting around another 4 years, hoping for an album. I really hope this is a mistake or a cover-up.

Hahaha. You are funny. You can't see youself waiting for another 4 years? Where are you waiting? Outside Best Buy with your laptop? What the fuck are you talking about?

Ok answer me this funboy. IF you don't wait anymore...and the album does in fact come out n 4 years, are you going tto get it? And if not, do you think anyone here will give a piss?

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #1355 on: April 27, 2006, 07:14:30 PM »

Hahaha. You are funny. You can't see youself waiting for another 4 years? Where are you waiting? Outside Best Buy with your laptop? What the fuck are you talking about?

Ok answer me this funboy. IF you don't wait anymore...and the album does in fact come out n 4 years, are you going tto get it? And if not, do you think anyone here will give a piss?

First of all shithead, last time i checked this was a forum, which means we get to express our thoughts. No, I am not sitting outside of bestbuy on a labtop. I happen to enjoy guns n roses music very much, and am excited for the prospect of a new album. I do not think Axl is some kind of god, in fact i think he probably has some mental issues he needs to work out considering his past actions, and his relative lack or care for any if not all of his fans. I don't live my life by guns n roses, but i do have faith that the album will be very good. But if he jerks everyone around again, no, i don't know that i will buy it. If anyone here cares, great, if not, well i think i'll survive that too. Dont' be a dick.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1356 on: April 27, 2006, 08:02:05 PM »

a three disc guns n roses box set just came out in the uk, i saw it in hmv.....it's unofficial, by chrome dreams i think.

If love is blind i guess i'l buy myself a cane..
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #1357 on: April 27, 2006, 08:13:02 PM »

ley us pray that this is a cover for CD

but 6/06/06? kind of naff if yoiu ask me, the kind of thing a death metal band would want to do, GNR has nothing devilish or satanic about it?

not that id complain with that date  hihi

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Sterlingdog
« Reply #1358 on: April 27, 2006, 08:20:40 PM »

a three disc guns n roses box set just came out in the uk, i saw it in hmv.....it's unofficial, by chrome dreams i think.

That's got to be the same thing that's on Amazon then.  It even says Chrome Dreams in the description.   

I know the thing on Hastings says Greatest Hits, but the fact that it has the same release date as that box set seems like too much of a coincidence. 
ChinDem04
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1359 on: April 27, 2006, 08:32:00 PM »

Prediction: They release CD or some other new GNR release like a live cd in disguise to GH2, the release date wont be uncovered until the New York concerts when Axl can talk directly to a room full of Gun N Roses fans and tell them how thankful he is of them to stand by him for so long. Kind of a personal gift from ol uncle Axl, I think CD will be in the hands of GNR fans before it hits the shelves
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: