Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:16:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The "Welcome To The Jungle: The Very Best of Guns N' Roses" thread
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "Welcome To The Jungle: The Very Best of Guns N' Roses" thread  (Read 165998 times)
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #1360 on: April 27, 2006, 10:33:03 PM »

If a this is really GH2, I don't think i can do this anymore. I know i haven't been a member for very long, but i am a long time fan who has been checking for any sort of news on chinese democracy for a long long time. If we get a gh2, chidem must be a long way off. And with all signs pointing towards cd finally coming out, i will be very dissapointed if this is not in fact the year we see it. I can't see my self waiting around another 4 years, hoping for an album. I really hope this is a mistake or a cover-up.

Hahaha. You are funny. You can't see youself waiting for another 4 years? Where are you waiting? Outside Best Buy with your laptop? What the fuck are you talking about?

Ok answer me this funboy. IF you don't wait anymore...and the album does in fact come out n 4 years, are you going tto get it? And if not, do you think anyone here will give a piss?

First of all shithead, last time i checked this was a forum, which means we get to express our thoughts. No, I am not sitting outside of bestbuy on a labtop. I happen to enjoy guns n roses music very much, and am excited for the prospect of a new album. I do not think Axl is some kind of god, in fact i think he probably has some mental issues he needs to work out considering his past actions, and his relative lack or care for any if not all of his fans. I don't live my life by guns n roses, but i do have faith that the album will be very good. But if he jerks everyone around again, no, i don't know that i will buy it. If anyone here cares, great, if not, well i think i'll survive that too. Dont' be a dick.

Uh dude do you even realize that you have said nothing about this album or Axl that hasn't been said hundreds of times before. Wow you think Axl has Mental problems? That is brilliant. And dude, this isn't fags R' Us or whatever pussy boy band you have mistaken GNR for. This band is attitude. If I am giving you attitude, its probably because you deserve it. And you do. You are a broken record. You haven't been here long enough. But the shit you said is damn old. Say something refreshing or new. If not, then just deal like a big boy.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #1361 on: April 27, 2006, 10:55:04 PM »

Buddha, im not here to start shit, ok? I realize there really isn't anything left to say about axl or guns n roses that hasn't been brought up probably at least a million times before now. I didn't say axl has mental problems to slander him or to make some brilliant insight. I don;t know what got in your ass to go around talking down to everybody on some internet message board, thinking you are some big fucking man. It's a message board, that we as grown adults sit on and talk about a band on, and you think that it could be done in a mature manner, but apparently people like you can't let that happen because of some shit where your dad didn't hug you enough when you were little and now you have a complex. Your profile says your are 31 years old maybe you should fucking act like you grew up one day. Go fuck yourself, You are a stain on the face of humanity. I have done nothing to insult anyone since i've joined this board but for some reason you decide to respond in a negative way to my post. You've never met me, you have no idea who i am, so why don't you stop with the assumptions about who i am, or what other bands i may listen to. I'm sorry if i don't listen to whitesnake and poison or some other stupid shit that's better left in the eighties. Grow the fuck up and stop picking fights on the internet.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #1362 on: April 28, 2006, 12:43:08 AM »

Buddha, im not here to start shit, ok? I realize there really isn't anything left to say about axl or guns n roses that hasn't been brought up probably at least a million times before now. I didn't say axl has mental problems to slander him or to make some brilliant insight. I don;t know what got in your ass to go around talking down to everybody on some internet message board, thinking you are some big fucking man. It's a message board, that we as grown adults sit on and talk about a band on, and you think that it could be done in a mature manner, but apparently people like you can't let that happen because of some shit where your dad didn't hug you enough when you were little and now you have a complex. Your profile says your are 31 years old maybe you should fucking act like you grew up one day. Go fuck yourself, You are a stain on the face of humanity. I have done nothing to insult anyone since i've joined this board but for some reason you decide to respond in a negative way to my post. You've never met me, you have no idea who i am, so why don't you stop with the assumptions about who i am, or what other bands i may listen to. I'm sorry if i don't listen to whitesnake and poison or some other stupid shit that's better left in the eighties. Grow the fuck up and stop picking fights on the internet.

check your posts.... you`ll notice who started this...

it`s not about you in person. the problem is that these discussions are getting lame and old now...  1500 members registered in the last months... they all feel the need to discuss things that were discussed one hundred times allready..

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #1363 on: April 28, 2006, 01:52:56 AM »

Lol, man... you know what I get from this? I get that you are a baby. You get upset at nothing. Nothing really went down for you to be so emotional about. Shit dude, I don't want to grow up, if growing up = you. I have my own business, wife, couple kids, and a sweet house. You think I give a shit if some sensitive estrogen filled man child thinks I'm an asshole that needs to grow up?

Here's a news flash lady: This is a Guns N' Roses forum. We are fans here. I am talking real fans. Many of us old school. If we didnt think Axl fucking rules then we wouldn't be fans. If you come on here with your flip flopping can't commit, thinking you are so cool, yet can be read like a cheap surpise, don't cry when you have been exposed.

Point blank, you are a bore. You say you know the things you say have been said a "million times" yet you say it anyway? You go on to talk shit about our band (even if in a pussy half-assed kind of way), and you are upset at a fan for calling you out on it? Dude, take a good hard look in the mirror. Life is too short. Don't waste your time in things like this that you aren't passionate about.

If youu one day get the wake up call that Chinese Democracy has arrived, and the reality hits you that yes, Guns N' Fucking Roses has owned your ass, then you are welcome to join in on the good times.

I realize there really isn't anything left to say about axl or guns n roses that hasn't been brought up probably at least a million times before now

Read that again if you choose to respond. You dig what I'm sayin?

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Meanmachine22
Rocker

Trust me it's worth the waiting...

« Reply #1364 on: April 28, 2006, 04:42:28 AM »

blah blah blah...
Stop this horseshit dudes!!!

"noth?ng in 2006 and i am out...i can't do this anymore...the wait is too long...." pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I and a lot of the other members here wait for CD to come out for a kazillion years now and wann know what? Most of us probably would get to the musicstore with their wheelchair at the age of 85 and by the album.
This is GNR. We are maniacs... bottom line ! Join the crazieness or re-think if this is the place/the band for you hihi

"when i say the time is right..well, than the time is right fuckhead!"
Schwarzgold
VIP

KAWUGI!

« Reply #1365 on: April 28, 2006, 04:44:31 AM »

This is GNR. We are maniacs... bottom line ! Join the crazieness or re-think if this is the place/the band for you hihi

I think i'm gonna print this and put it on my wall.  hihi

Restraint is for suckers.
m_rated96
Rocker

slash slash slash

« Reply #1366 on: April 28, 2006, 04:58:34 AM »

i dont think axl "fucking" rules
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #1367 on: April 28, 2006, 08:52:22 AM »

Most of us probably would get to the musicstore with their wheelchair at the age of 85 and by the album.

If we make it that long. hihi

sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #1368 on: April 28, 2006, 09:29:16 AM »

a three disc guns n roses box set just came out in the uk, i saw it in hmv.....it's unofficial, by chrome dreams i think.

That's got to be the same thing that's on Amazon then.? It even says Chrome Dreams in the description.? ?

I know the thing on Hastings says Greatest Hits, but the fact that it has the same release date as that box set seems like too much of a coincidence.?

Yeah, the box set's another shenanigan by Chrome Dreams, the cover even states that it "contains no music".

As far as coincidences go, you think Chrome Dreams might actually think they'd sell a bit better if releasing their disc the same time a presumed GH2 comes out? GoHastings wouldn't confuse Universal with them, I'm sure.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: