Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:28:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread  (Read 194903 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2360 on: September 11, 2006, 04:19:13 AM »

I think he did it on the spot, jack black said the man who brought you into the jungle or something like that.. I think he did it almost as desperation, as in nervousness just to cut the tension or something..
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #2361 on: September 11, 2006, 09:27:09 AM »

I think he did it on the spot, jack black said the man who brought you into the jungle or something like that.. I think he did it almost as desperation, as in nervousness just to cut the tension or something..

Thats what I thought too. I think that Axl only said it because of the Jack Black comment.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2362 on: September 11, 2006, 08:00:27 PM »

i think arv is from venezuela

Axl still has a lot of fans here in Venezuela but they either don't think he's right to do what he did at VMAs this year!, when gnr play back here i don't know what axl's gonna say to Venezuelan fans that moment just ta explain this  Huh
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #2363 on: September 11, 2006, 08:28:26 PM »

Axl still has a lot of fans here in Venezuela but they either don't think he's right to do what he did at VMAs this year!, when gnr play back here i don't know what axl's gonna say to Venezuelan fans that moment just ta explain this? Huh

Thank you for speaking on behalf of all Venezuelans. *please* hold your breath and wait for Axl to explain this to you.  hihi

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
misfitx77
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2364 on: September 11, 2006, 10:20:42 PM »

I'm confused, what exactly does Axl need to explain to Venezuelans?
cpaxlvacy
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2365 on: September 12, 2006, 12:16:26 AM »

I was wondering th same thing, i'm from Venezuela by the way...
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #2366 on: September 12, 2006, 11:27:22 AM »

Just watched the interview again, and not sure this was said but...that was fucking funny. Axl looked annoyed when Norris said that dumb CD joke. But what really stood out was not that Axl sais "It is this year" but how he said it. IT was very matter of factly. He seems sure that it is.

...and I say fuck yea.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #2367 on: September 12, 2006, 11:29:47 AM »

i can't beleive that 90 seconds of footage gathered 120 pages of posts hihi

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #2368 on: September 12, 2006, 11:58:58 AM »

i can't beleive that 90 seconds of footage gathered 120 pages of posts hihi
Actually, not too bad since the thread for the 9 second clip of CITR had about 30 pages. hihi

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #2369 on: September 12, 2006, 01:58:21 PM »

Just watched the interview again, and not sure this was said but...that was fucking funny. Axl looked annoyed when Norris said that dumb CD joke. But what really stood out was not that Axl sais "It is this year" but how he said it. IT was very matter of factly. He seems sure that it is.

yeah as if he cut norris short trying to avoid further questions... peace

I don't think he looked annoyed.
I find it funny that he said the second "unfortunately" when norris admitted it was boring.
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #2370 on: September 12, 2006, 06:34:33 PM »

I was wondering th same thing, i'm from Venezuela by the way...

I still don't understand when anyone thinks Axl owes them an explination for anything. Let alone the original poster of that one!  Grin

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2371 on: September 12, 2006, 06:41:44 PM »

Axl still has a lot of fans here in Venezuela but they either don't think he's right to do what he did at VMAs this year!, when gnr play back here i don't know what axl's gonna say to Venezuelan fans that moment just ta explain this? Huh

Thank you for speaking on behalf of all Venezuelans. *please* hold your breath and wait for Axl to explain this to you.? hihi

Roll Eyes ?First off: there?s no need ta speak on behalf of all Venezuelans, second: axl gotta explain this no matter what, cuz we all gave him our money for years ta make him a celebrity so VMAs means something wrong for Axl this year, I honestly pray God ta see him playin? at there the next year, i thought he was born ta do this n' not ta be a simple announcer ? ?no
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #2372 on: September 12, 2006, 06:51:36 PM »

Axl still has a lot of fans here in Venezuela but they either don't think he's right to do what he did at VMAs this year!, when gnr play back here i don't know what axl's gonna say to Venezuelan fans that moment just ta explain this  Huh

Thank you for speaking on behalf of all Venezuelans. *please* hold your breath and wait for Axl to explain this to you.  hihi

Roll Eyes  First off: there?s no need ta speak on behalf of all Venezuelans, second: axl gotta explain this no matter what, cuz we all gave him our money for years ta make him a celebrity so VMAs means something wrong for Axl this year, I honestly pray God ta see him playin? at there the next year, i thought he was born ta do this n' not ta be a simple announcer    no

If there's no need to speak for everyone in your country then by all means; please stop doing it.

If you view Axl as a "simple announcer" then I believe it's a perception issue on your part. And trust me, you'll get your GNR show next year and the album by the end of this one.

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #2373 on: September 14, 2006, 12:39:12 AM »

Axl Rose Ven, can you tell us, what axl has to explain to venezuelans?
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #2374 on: September 14, 2006, 10:25:40 AM »

I'm still wondering that myself. From what I could gather I think he wants Axl to explain the VMA appearance to them.

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #2375 on: September 14, 2006, 12:43:21 PM »

hehehe.... ARV is crazy   Tongue
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #2376 on: September 14, 2006, 02:11:47 PM »

hehehe.... ARV is crazy? ?Tongue

I should've known  Wink

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2377 on: September 14, 2006, 06:07:09 PM »

I'm still wondering that myself. From what I could gather I think he wants Axl to explain the VMA appearance to them.

we the Venezuelans also made Ax rich n' famous, even GNR sold out every ticket here in Venezuela in 1992 so do ya still think that Axl mustn't explain a thing ta his VENEZUELAN FANS?  Roll Eyes

... There?s something better ta watch on TV instead of supporting that CHEAP CIRCUS that ONLY awards the crapy music THESE DAYS, I can?t believe that Axl as well supports VMAs today  Angry    Shocked

...why d'y'all guess that AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS also exists? Just cuz it was made ta bash VMAs cuz it's not a fair show to award  no
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2378 on: September 14, 2006, 06:11:41 PM »

we the Venezuelans also made Ax rich n' famous, even GNR sold out every ticket here in Venezuela in 1992 so do ya still think that Axl mustn't explain a thing ta his VENEZUELAN FANS?? Roll Eyes

No!

You people paid for a ticket and got to see a show. In 1992!

He doesn't owe you anything.? Tongue

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #2379 on: September 14, 2006, 06:55:59 PM »

we the Venezuelans also made Ax rich n' famous, even GNR sold out every ticket here in Venezuela in 1992 so do ya still think that Axl mustn't explain a thing ta his VENEZUELAN FANS?  Roll Eyes

... There?s something better ta watch on TV instead of supporting that CHEAP CIRCUS that ONLY awards the crapy music THESE DAYS, I can?t believe that Axl as well supports VMAs today  Angry    Shocked

...why d'y'all guess that AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS also exists? Just cuz it was made ta bash VMAs cuz it's not a fair show to award  no

Everyone who buys Guns N' Roses records, merchandise and concert tickets make Axl rich and famous.

He showed up on a show watched by millions of people to present a band, just as he was advertised to do.

What exactly do you want explained?

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: