Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 09:13:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread  (Read 194904 times)
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2380 on: September 14, 2006, 07:21:09 PM »

Axl Rose Ven, can you tell us, what axl has to explain to venezuelans?

I'm still wondering that myself. From what I could gather I think he wants Axl to explain the VMA appearance to them.

we the Venezuelans also made Ax rich n' famous, even GNR sold out every ticket here in Venezuela in 1992 so do ya still think that Axl mustn't explain a thing ta his VENEZUELAN FANS?? Roll Eyes

... There?s something better ta watch on TV instead of supporting that CHEAP CIRCUS that ONLY awards the crapy music THESE DAYS, I can?t believe that Axl as well supports VMAs today? Angry? ? Shocked

...why d'y'all guess that AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS also exists? Just cuz it was made ta bash VMAs cuz it's not a fair show to award? no

He showed up on a show watched by millions of people to present a band, just as he was advertised to do.

What exactly do you want explained?

VMAs isn't da'same , there you can't see rude rock band or amazing pop artists anymore, so that's why Axl will have ta explain how could he show up on a show that only awards stupid celebrities these days, all of this makes me think that Axl is hearin' justin Timberlake music right now, he isn?t? confused
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 08:08:00 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #2381 on: September 14, 2006, 08:11:01 PM »

I'm still wondering that myself. From what I could gather I think he wants Axl to explain the VMA appearance to them.

we the Venezuelans also made Ax rich n' famous, even GNR sold out every ticket here in Venezuela in 1992 so do ya still think that Axl mustn't explain a thing ta his VENEZUELAN FANS?  Roll Eyes

... There?s something better ta watch on TV instead of supporting that CHEAP CIRCUS that ONLY awards the crapy music THESE DAYS, I can?t believe that Axl as well supports VMAs today  Angry    Shocked

...why d'y'all guess that AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS also exists? Just cuz it was made ta bash VMAs cuz it's not a fair show to award  no

He showed up on a show watched by millions of people to present a band, just as he was advertised to do.

VMAs isn't da'same , there you can't see rude rock band or amazing pop artists anymore, so that's why Axl will have ta explain how could he show up on a show that only awards stupid celebrities these days, all of this makes me think that Axl is hearin' justin Timberlake music right now, he isn?t? confused

bc Axl is GOD and he can do wot ever he fucking pleased

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2382 on: September 14, 2006, 08:26:39 PM »

we the Venezuelans also made Ax rich n' famous, even GNR sold out every ticket here in Venezuela in 1992 so do ya still think that Axl mustn't explain a thing ta his VENEZUELAN FANS?? Roll Eyes

... There?s something better ta watch on TV instead of supporting that CHEAP CIRCUS that ONLY awards the crapy music THESE DAYS, I can?t believe that Axl as well supports VMAs today? Angry? ? Shocked

...why d'y'all guess that AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS also exists? Just cuz it was made ta bash VMAs cuz it's not a fair show to award? no

hell yeah, that's why he was announced like a' expensive rock star at VMAs this year , so if  he can do what ever he fucking pleased then why da'new album ISN'T DONE yet?  Roll Eyes   

...hey axl, listen ta me: it's time for ya to give us something new, i hope ta see ya at VMAs again like a rock star
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2383 on: September 14, 2006, 08:29:13 PM »

Hey AxlRoseVen, listen ta me: it's time for ya to give us something new, i hope ta see ya on this board postin' like a  normal poster.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #2384 on: September 14, 2006, 08:57:27 PM »

we the Venezuelans also made Ax rich n' famous, even GNR sold out every ticket here in Venezuela in 1992 so do ya still think that Axl mustn't explain a thing ta his VENEZUELAN FANS?  Roll Eyes

... There?s something better ta watch on TV instead of supporting that CHEAP CIRCUS that ONLY awards the crapy music THESE DAYS, I can?t believe that Axl as well supports VMAs today  Angry    Shocked

...why d'y'all guess that AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS also exists? Just cuz it was made ta bash VMAs cuz it's not a fair show to award  no

hell yeah, that's why he was announced like a' expensive rock star at VMAs this year , so if  he can do what ever he fucking pleased then why da'new album ISN'T DONE yet?  Roll Eyes   

...hey axl, listen ta me: it's time for ya to give us something new, i hope ta see ya at VMAs again like a rock star

Oooooh so I think I get it now. You're complaining because Axl made a public appearance without putting out the record right?

Well since the record is finished and it will be out by the end of the year, then I guess you don't need your undeserved explination afterall!  peace

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2385 on: September 18, 2006, 06:42:16 PM »

hell yeah, that's why he was announced like a' expensive rock star at VMAs this year , so if? he can do what ever he fucking pleased then why da'new album ISN'T DONE yet?? Roll Eyes? ?

Oooooh so I think I get it now. You're complaining because Axl made a public appearance without putting out the record right?

Well since the record is finished and it will be out by the end of the year, then I guess you don't need your undeserved explination afterall!? peace

Undecided  Axl lost his dignity since then cuz VMAs isn?t a rude place anymore , it?s just now for pop celebrities who sing like sick babies these days,

?.holy shit!, sooner or later we'll see Axl n' Maria Conchita Alonso workin' together in cheap movies in Hollywood so I even hope the Disney channel doesn?t ever phone Axl to work with as well!!!!!   nervous 
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #2386 on: September 27, 2006, 10:36:49 PM »

Hey AxlRoseVen, listen ta me: it's time for ya to give us something new, i hope ta see ya on this board postin' like a? normal poster.

/jarmo

hehe very funny...
mdttkk
Rocker

« Reply #2387 on: September 28, 2006, 01:22:15 AM »

Well since the record is finished and it will be out by the end of the year, then I guess you don't need your undeserved explination afterall!  peace

Undecided  Axl lost his dignity since then cuz VMAs isn?t a rude place anymore , it?s just now for pop celebrities who sing like sick babies these days,

?.holy shit!, sooner or later we'll see Axl n' Maria Conchita Alonso workin' together in cheap movies in Hollywood so I even hope the Disney channel doesn?t ever phone Axl to work with as well!!!!!   nervous 

thank god someone put their foot down
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #2388 on: September 28, 2006, 01:25:37 AM »

hell yeah, that's why he was announced like a' expensive rock star at VMAs this year , so if? he can do what ever he fucking pleased then why da'new album ISN'T DONE yet?? Roll Eyes? ?

Well since the record is finished and it will be out by the end of the year, then I guess you don't need your undeserved explination afterall!? peace

Undecided? Axl lost his dignity since then cuz VMAs isn?t a rude place anymore , it?s just now for pop celebrities who sing like sick babies these days,

?.holy shit!, sooner or later we'll see Axl n' Maria Conchita Alonso workin' together in cheap movies in Hollywood so I even hope the Disney channel doesn?t ever phone Axl to work with as well!!!!!? ?nervous?

You don't quit do you? I mean, I have been on these GnR'  boards a while now and your like the fool that won't go away.  rofl
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2389 on: September 29, 2006, 04:25:06 PM »

Undecided? Axl lost his dignity since then cuz VMAs isn?t a rude place anymore , it?s just now for pop celebrities who sing like sick babies these days,

?.holy shit!, sooner or later we'll see Axl n' Maria Conchita Alonso workin' together in cheap movies in Hollywood so I even hope the Disney channel doesn?t ever phone HIM ta work with as well!!!!!? ?nervous?

thank god someone put their foot down

...i don't wanna insult anybody, just make'em see da scary truth, if we all think da same thoughts over n' over then gnr forums shall not make sense anymore

?different answers then many options ta find da reality, think 'bout it   ok
sisterofyu
« Reply #2390 on: September 29, 2006, 05:58:03 PM »

so.. seems like Axl and The Killers have even more in common these days.. hihi

Brandon Flowers - frontman of The Killers wearing the same red blazer Axl wore this summer:

keekee.......you mean its like when a girlfriend wears her boyfriends shirt kinda thing??
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: