Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 11:23:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227926 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl's clothes - pics & questions
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl's clothes - pics & questions  (Read 224865 times)
Annie
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2006, 05:11:27 PM »

Axl wore True Religion jeans at the Vegas shows. I could tell by the signature horseshoe shape on the back pockets!
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2006, 11:16:32 PM »

Anyone know what kind of shirts Axl has been wearing in terms of the unbuttoned long-sleeved ones?
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2006, 11:17:29 PM »

D-Squared for one.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 02:10:55 PM by Lara » Logged
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2006, 11:20:23 PM »

D-Squared for one.

I like when he wears those. I think he needs to cut back on the Old Man S&M clothing though, I'm specifically referring to the open gray thing he wears during shows, as someone else said "he looks like a pervy grandpa when he wears that." The t-shirts and button-ups look great, I think if he stuck to those he wouldn't have been voted the World's Worst-Dressed Man by Esquire.
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2006, 11:24:17 PM »

D-Squared for one.

I like when he wears those. I think he needs to cut back on the Old Man S&M clothing though, I'm specifically referring to the open gray thing he wears during shows, as someone else said "he looks like a pervy grandpa when he wears that." The t-shirts and button-ups look great, I think if he stuck to those he wouldn't have been voted the World's Worst-Dressed Man by Esquire.

Agreed.

He should lose the vests he wears on stage - they are awful and make him look fat.  Undecided

Also get rid of these ugly shoes he wears, especially the red ones (what is he thinking  Huh)
fear the juggalo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2006, 11:58:31 PM »

i miss the jerseys!!!!!!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2006, 02:13:05 AM »

Axl wore True Religion jeans at the Vegas shows. I could tell by the signature horseshoe shape on the back pockets!

Yea I saw that too, haha.  I have also seen a few pics of him from the current tour in Antik Jeans which only set him back about $300 a pair.
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2006, 02:22:09 AM »

i miss the jerseys!!!!!!

I don't, but I do miss the bandanas.  Cry

Actually I respect Axl for the band image in 2002, it was very unique and in fact I think best represented the style of the album at that point in time. It was a mesh of different musical styles and so was the band's image. On top of that, Axl's fashion matched up - he had the iconic stuff like the bandana mixed with the new stuff. It didn't work overall but it was a nice effort. Axl looks much better now, but I still think the cornrows remind me too much of the ill-fated "nu metal" movement of the late '90s/early '00s - if he would wear a bandana now and again I'd definitely not put up a fuss.  ok
liesin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2006, 06:19:26 AM »

thoise bandanas sure where great, But like you guys said he need to getr him self a nice pair och shoes!
Annie
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2006, 11:11:27 AM »

Yea I saw that too, haha.? I have also seen a few pics of him from the current tour in Antik Jeans which only set him back about $300 a pair.
My Mom bought me a pair of embroidered Antik denim jeans for Christmas last year! They have an embroidered tiger and dragon, I call them my Chinese Democracy jeans!
J. Rose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2006, 07:12:29 PM »

Damn, why aren't they selling it anymore, I just saw it like yesterday on there...I was going to pick one up  Angry Sad
mdttkk
Rocker

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2006, 09:20:07 PM »

Ok im not a total axl wannabe but i really dig his clothes and dont see them often in alot of stores.  Any help would be much appreciated for the stuff im listing:

Shades: the ones he wore at rock am ring looked really cool, they were more like sports shades.  and the really cool aviators he wore at wembley
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9856/axljacketqe9.jpg

Jacket: the really cool one he wore for like the first 4-5 songs? at Rock Am Ring was a really sweet one, and also the one he wore at wembley.  bomber jacket design kinda
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9856/axljacketqe9.jpg

Shirts: i really like the button up collar shirts thats hes been wearing and usually leaving half of it unbuttoned, really cool style but most of the ones i see in places like gap and american eagle look mega retarded when u leave it hang out of ur pants

any help would be appreciated im trying very hard to find similar items but just get unlucky every time.
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2006, 09:29:52 PM »

Those shades are by Chanel.
Can't tell about the jacket, but yeah it's cool  yes
As for the buttoned shirts, check my reply#22 about the DSq shirt, that's all I recognize.
mdttkk
Rocker

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2006, 09:39:36 PM »

alright thanks alot lara!
Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2006, 10:46:51 PM »

wow, that pic of "axl wetting himself" looks great--he still go those killer legs! hehe

"in a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own making; half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but its weird and its pissed off and it calls itself Slash"
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2006, 11:15:18 PM »

wow, that pic of "axl wetting himself" looks great--he still go those killer legs! hehe

Let's just say the view I had of him in Vegas (since I am short and was looking up) was looking straight at his umm, pants and yes his "legs" are very nice, haha hihi

He wears some pretty expensive jeans though.  I wear the same brands that he does-True Religion and Antik and they will cost you at least $200 a pair.  He is quite the fashionista these days.
jaypayton
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2006, 11:04:14 AM »

i just bought a pair of button up leather shirts..80 bucks a pop
elevendayempire
Rocker

...Now I know you better...

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2006, 12:38:07 PM »

Never mind Axl, where can I get that Buddhist Punk "Jack Daniel's label" T-Shirt sported by Fortus?!

SG
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2006, 12:55:25 PM »

since we have a thread about axl's clothes i wonder if anyone knows if this t-shirt can be bought from anywhere:

HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2006, 01:13:37 PM »

Never mind Axl, where can I get that Buddhist Punk "Jack Daniel's label" T-Shirt sported by Fortus?!

SG

STAY ON TOPIC!

hihi
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: