Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 12:21:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227926 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses @ Reading/Leeds Festival! UPDATE: Setlists n' pics in 1st post
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses @ Reading/Leeds Festival! UPDATE: Setlists n' pics in 1st post  (Read 212832 times)
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #1040 on: September 01, 2010, 03:58:00 PM »

I use windows Media Center and GNR are listed for this friday on channel 301 (red button) from 13:00 to 18:50 and 21:10 to 04:00.

WOW!!! Cool man...thanks for the tip!

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #1041 on: September 01, 2010, 06:10:51 PM »

FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCKFUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUFUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!CK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!

i cant stop watchin the 4 videos off the Reading show!!!! 

THIS BAND IS SOOOOO FUCKIN TIGHT!!!!!!

i was at Leeds an i thouroghly enjoyed the show but just watchin pro-shot videos from Reading an i can see the little bits that i couldnt see at Leeds.

i must say DJ ASHBA is a GREAT addition to this band!!!!

Axls vocals on Street Of Dreams an This I Love are the best iv heard him since he was 30!!!!

sorry for my enthusiasm but iv had a few beers an im just sooooooooooooooo happy i stuck with GNR through the "quiet" years! hearing them sound soooooooooo good lately makes me proud an glad of all the disscusions iv had  over the years defending a band that only toured occasionly an very rarely released anything!!!!

long live GUNS N ROSES!!!!     an roll on october for round 10 for me at Manchester  beer

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Koskenkorvasieni
Rocker

Guns N' Finland

« Reply #1042 on: September 02, 2010, 05:00:51 AM »

I really hope that they show the entire show on BBC as well, someone records it and soon we finally have a full pro-shot 2010 show dvd available with high quality sbd audio. Been waiting for a pro-shot since the tour started last december...

So Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always thriumph, because good is dumb.
GnRScouse
Rocker

« Reply #1043 on: September 02, 2010, 06:35:45 PM »

i think they'll just show what they've already shown (the 4 songs) as watched Paramore before and it was only on for about 30 mins, not the whole set. fingers crossed though.

"Nothing to bitch at today!"
wadey
Legend

« Reply #1044 on: September 03, 2010, 03:06:34 AM »

Sorry im bringing bad news but ive just checked bbciplayer and theyre just playing the 4 songs we alreay have unfortunately

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #1045 on: September 03, 2010, 03:37:34 AM »

Shit man I've been lookin forward to this all week!

Gutted it's only the 4 songs already aired Sad

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
Brundle25
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1046 on: September 03, 2010, 03:51:32 AM »

Is BBC Iplayer the same as the red button? It was scheduled today 13:00 for the red button on BBC 1.
wadey
Legend

« Reply #1047 on: September 03, 2010, 04:08:28 AM »

Its the red button on bbc that i checked. I clicked the "watch guns n roses" link and it just plays the same 4 songs on a loop.

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
GNRVahland
Rocker

All Quiet on the Western Front

« Reply #1048 on: September 03, 2010, 04:32:43 AM »

Its the red button on bbc that i checked. I clicked the "watch guns n roses" link and it just plays the same 4 songs on a loop.

What do you say richwoman? They are going to broadcast the entire show on friday?

I'm asking to you because you told that...

im in the UK and when i watch bbc on the tv i can press the red button on the control and up pops bbc-iplayer, then when i click on reading/leeds i can activate a seperate menu by using the blue button (not available online). the schedule for this week is listed as showing GnR this fri but the set isnt listed yet, its listed for the bands that have been shown so far this week but the Guns set is still missing. as i said earlier the libertines were shown yesterday and the set included 10 songs and they showed most of biffys set today (9-songs) - so yes it looks promising that we could get more than 4 songs  Smiley, its not definate we will get more but its looking hopeful  ok

Blue should do it...but I can't tell you from here (Netherlands)
wadey
Legend

« Reply #1049 on: September 03, 2010, 04:42:38 AM »

^^^^^ its the blue button i pressed for the setlist. I pushed red to watch Guns and then pressed blue for the setlist. Its lists the same 4 songs to be played on a loop all day

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1050 on: September 03, 2010, 06:43:01 AM »

solo from til is something the best what my ears heard
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #1051 on: September 03, 2010, 07:02:19 AM »

If only someone had an audience taping of the whole show.............

fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #1052 on: September 03, 2010, 08:27:51 AM »

To get all the negative press into context - read some of the ratings people have given to the Leeds show. 

http://forums.leedsfestival.com/m1349239-p3.aspx

Axlspants
Rocker

« Reply #1053 on: September 03, 2010, 08:38:38 AM »

To get all the negative press into context - read some of the ratings people have given to the Leeds show. 

Its nice to have a little bit of context to the shows. Fact is the media and some people are so far up their owns arses they can't appreciate things. Let me tell you I was at Leeds and lots of people were into it. Some people want to be "cool" and say they went to Leeds Festival to see Two Door Cinema Club or Big Pink, who? I hear you crying......exactly!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1054 on: September 03, 2010, 09:18:51 AM »

To be honest, it's not that surprising that people, who can get over the bullshit they're fed by the media, enjoyed the show.

We all know the show is great.

The surprising thing is that people are honest enough to admit that they liked it instead of going along with the flow....

So that's definitely nice to see. Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1055 on: September 03, 2010, 09:25:09 AM »

To be fair though, I did think the crowd were surprisngly unenthusiastic about it. In 2002 people were really into it, the Leeds crowd this year seemed, well, shit to be honest! no energy to them at all. but then it wasn't just Guns N Roses- i think all the bands struggled. Queens of the Stone Age said something like "are you all having fun?" then he muttered to his bandmate "Well fucking well act like you are then". I think that summed it up. The crowds at these sorts of festivals have become shit though. Way too many wannabe-trendies and less real music fans.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #1056 on: September 03, 2010, 10:05:02 AM »

To be honest, it's not that surprising that people, who can get over the bullshit they're fed by the media, enjoyed the show.

We all know the show is great.

The surprising thing is that people are honest enough to admit that they liked it instead of going along with the flow....

So that's definitely nice to see. Smiley

/jarmo

Indeed and it was particularly positive to see that a lot of people's pre show perceptions of negativity towards the band were changed by the performance. 

Axlspants
Rocker

« Reply #1057 on: September 03, 2010, 10:14:07 AM »

To be fair though, I did think the crowd were surprisngly unenthusiastic about it. In 2002 people were really into it, the Leeds crowd this year seemed, well, shit to be honest! no energy to them at all. but then it wasn't just Guns N Roses- i think all the bands struggled. Queens of the Stone Age said something like "are you all having fun?" then he muttered to his bandmate "Well fucking well act like you are then". I think that summed it up. The crowds at these sorts of festivals have become shit though. Way too many wannabe-trendies and less real music fans.

Yes I remeber the singing of QOTSA saying something like that, I thought people got into GnR but the crowd were flat all day. Totally agree that its wannabe's who dare not enjoy themselves! Don't want to look uncool, wankers!

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1058 on: September 03, 2010, 10:55:31 AM »

The crowd were very flat, and I think you're spot on saying that it's wannabes who don't want to look uncool by enjoying themselves. I was pretty much at the front for guns, and was really into it, but realised everyone around me had no idea what some of the songs even were!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
richwoman
VIP

« Reply #1059 on: September 03, 2010, 12:33:54 PM »

4 of my friends went to leeds and they said the crowd was so big they couldn`t even see the screens so there was no way they could see the band but they could hear them!! hihi
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: