Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 03:32:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227926 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl and Slash friends again?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 46 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl and Slash friends again?  (Read 213231 times)
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2015, 12:47:36 PM »

But Frank said.....
 Huh

Princess Leia
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2015, 12:55:26 PM »

But Frank said.....
 Huh

Frank most of the time says he doesn?t know. This news is evidence that when he says he doesn?t know. He means it  hihi
Slashrose
Rocker

Twitter - @sonicmonstersk8

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2015, 01:36:47 PM »

Frank Ferrer does not know shit what happens in the band
ericy210
Headliner

What's up..... homefuck!

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2015, 01:40:27 PM »

Pigs have flown.  Hell has frozen over.  Dare to dream what may be ahead???

Iowa City 1993, Leeds 2002, Quad Cities 2002, Chicago 2002, NYC 2006, Lisbon 2006, London 2006, Donnington 2006, Wembley 2006, Chicago 2006, Toronto 2010, Chicago 2011, Chicago 2012, Chicago 2016 x 2
siraddam
Headliner

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2015, 01:53:16 PM »

Silence from Slash hater Jarmo - the guy who has called Slash a liar so many times on this website is keeping quiet - so there must be something in it Smiley
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2015, 02:00:22 PM »

Silence from Slash hater Jarmo - the guy who has called Slash a liar so many times on this website is keeping quiet - so there must be something in it Smiley

Awww...  Kiss

Slash hater? Cheesy
That one never made sense to me.... So it's not ok for me to disagree with what Slash has said in the past, but it's ok for some of you to post shit about Axl and GN'R. Yet I'm the hater. Yeah, that makes sense.  hihi

Regarding this news, I wonder what made the reporter ask...  Was something lost in translation? The question just seems to come out of the blue in the interview clip.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
CherryGarcia
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2015, 02:05:23 PM »

Awww...  Kiss

Slash hater? Cheesy
That one never made sense to me.... So it's not ok for me to disagree with what Slash has said in the past, but it's ok for some of you to post shit about Axl and GN'R. Yet I'm the hater. Yeah, that makes sense.  hihi

Regarding this news, I wonder what made the reporter ask...  Was something lost in translation? The question just seems to come out of the blue in the interview clip.

/jarmo

Will you still support Axl if he decides to reunite with Slash?
Slashrose
Rocker

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2015, 02:09:25 PM »

despite Axl Rose have said several times what NOT join with Slash, himself feeds the possibility of original former back playing together , Axl Rose should issue hum statement saying if that's true or not , right ?
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2015, 02:11:26 PM »

Regarding this news, I wonder what made the reporter ask...  Was something lost in translation?

Exactly, that's what I believe.  I don't believe for a second that Slash and Axl have spoken, regardless of how that was worded.  It's wayyyy too easy to translate something the wrong way, or misquote something when writing it down and then reprinting it on the internet.

I'll wait for much, much more reliable sources before believing this.
Slashrose
Rocker

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2015, 02:12:45 PM »

I believe that is something going on in the middle of this shit , Slash said in several interviews that his relationship with Axl is fine. what does he mean by that?
Slashrose
Rocker

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2015, 02:14:30 PM »

Regarding this news, I wonder what made the reporter ask...  Was something lost in translation?

Exactly, that's what I believe.  I don't believe for a second that Slash and Axl have spoken, regardless of how that was worded.  It's wayyyy too easy to translate something the wrong way, or misquote something when writing it down and then reprinting it on the internet.

I Do not Believe That Slash has personally spoken to Axl , I believe that lawyers MAYBE THAT did happen .
CherryGarcia
Rocker

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2015, 02:15:33 PM »

There's a video with the interview of Slash himself saying they're speaking. Not a reprint of text.
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2015, 02:16:46 PM »

Probably they foward e-mails about cats to each other

Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2015, 02:23:06 PM »

There's a video with the interview of Slash himself saying they're speaking. Not a reprint of text.

Slash probably didn't pay attention to the way the question was phrased, as he hears these questions 1000 times a day.

Any of you can rationalize it however you want to with all these "maybes", but I'll keep playing devil's advocate until I see some more solid evidence.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2015, 02:29:49 PM »

Awww...  Kiss

Slash hater? Cheesy

/jarmo

Will you still support Axl if he decides to reunite with Slash?

I know this is a troll question you are asking, and you will probably run post the answer elsewhere.

Why would he not support Axl regardless? Some of us aren't fair- weather fans.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 02:39:53 PM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2015, 02:30:51 PM »

Slash probably didn't pay attention to the way the question was phrased, as he hears these questions 1000 times a day.

Any of you can rationalize it however you want to with all these "maybes", but I'll keep playing devil's advocate until I see some more solid evidence.

I agree.. Smart money is just him meaning that maybe they don't foam at the mouth anymore when it comes to each other. No evidence about them being friendly or on speaking terms.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
TheSyxer
Opening Act

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2015, 02:36:24 PM »

If you were reading GNRTruth, you would have known this months ago....
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2015, 02:45:48 PM »

Awww...  Kiss

Slash hater? Cheesy

/jarmo

I saw it mentioned somewhere else that the reporter read the CBS interview and got the idea.

Now, whether that is true or not is another matter Wink

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2015, 02:46:51 PM »

Maybe I missed it but when exactly in the interview does Slash say that he has spoken with Axl?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
TheSyxer
Opening Act

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2015, 02:54:24 PM »

Maybe I missed it but when exactly in the interview does Slash say that he has spoken with Axl?

He confirms they are friends again, which implies the communication
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 46 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: