Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 09:29:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Reunion Tour???
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 44 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reunion Tour???  (Read 151453 times)
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2015, 10:18:54 PM »

Eddie Trunk ‏@EddieTrunk  9m9 minutes ago
I've said for years I think a @gunsnroses reunion could happen. I've also said until there is REAL OFFICIAL news I'll stay away from rumors

haha except generally hes the one starting them  Tongue
gnr1995
Opening Act

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2015, 10:28:35 PM »

I never post always lurk?.because I am not a huge fan of Axl and the decisions made in the last two decades, however this would be great just to see them bury the hatchet and play one more round of shows

That said, although I may not of liked the revolving nature of the members of GNR I truly hope if they pull off a reunion they allow the guys who did try and keep the band together over the years to be part of the tour. They deserve that much
enyquist82
Opening Act

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2015, 10:38:34 PM »

Does anyone know where this pic came from: https://twitter.com/tyasoudegan/status/664611936324202496/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2015, 10:48:04 PM »

A really bad amateur Photoshop. That is where it came from.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2015, 10:57:01 PM »

A really bad amateur Photoshop. That is where it came from.

That was going around weeks ago, horrible Photoshop attempt  hihi

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
ecwfan
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2015, 11:11:45 PM »

This would be cool if true and perhaps a reason why we really didn't see Rose try and do new material with Ashba and Thal. I guess its a wait and see....will the world be stunned in a couple days ? Who knows.
(t)
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2015, 12:43:28 AM »

Here's another   http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/report_guns_n_roses_are_announcing_worldwide_reunion_tour_in_a_matter_of_days.html

And this one      http://dishnation.com/guns-n-roses-reunion-tour-2016/
and another   http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/73958037/a-possible-guns-n-roses-reunion-is-on-the-cards

Ultimate Guitar and the NZ link are both quoting Dishnation as their source. And the Dishnation article is pretty crap if you read it. Tongue Old quotes taken out of context, incorrect info, etc. It's just tabloidy fluff.
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2015, 01:58:48 AM »

I've said for years I think a @gunsnroses reunion could happen. I've also said until there is REAL OFFICIAL news I'll stay away from rumors

haha except generally hes the one starting them  Tongue

What would he have to talk about if he wasn't starting rumors?
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2015, 01:59:57 AM »

Here's another   http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/report_guns_n_roses_are_announcing_worldwide_reunion_tour_in_a_matter_of_days.html

And this one      http://dishnation.com/guns-n-roses-reunion-tour-2016/
and another   http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/73958037/a-possible-guns-n-roses-reunion-is-on-the-cards

Ultimate Guitar and the NZ link are both quoting Dishnation as their source. And the Dishnation article is pretty crap if you read it. Tongue Old quotes taken out of context, incorrect info, etc. It's just tabloidy fluff.

It is odd.  There sure is a lot of smoke for there to be no fire.  Maybe in December we will get an announcement after Slash is off the road... How many Tuesdays are left in 2015?
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2015, 02:05:43 AM »

The only thing that keeps bugging me is the silence surrounding this subject. These kind of articles come and go as they have done in the past, and some people get excited about them, but in the past someone has eventually spoken and shot them down. But now it's been surprisingly long time with no word from anyone who actually knows stuff (correct me if I'm wrong). If there isn't going to be a reunion, I think it would be GN'R's benefit to cut the rumours pretty quickly...

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
overmatik
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2015, 02:13:38 AM »

I think the mistake here is mixing up AFD reunion with Axl+Slash and Duff reunion. Does anyone here really believes that Izzy is going to go on a worldwide stadium/festival tour? What about Steven, can he handle it? I personally see a hybrid GNR a much more realistic possibility.
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2015, 02:19:23 AM »

I think the mistake here is mixing up AFD reunion with Axl+Slash and Duff reunion. Does anyone here really believes that Izzy is going to go on a worldwide stadium/festival tour? What about Steven, can he handle it? I personally see a hybrid GNR a much more realistic possibility.

I think most of the people who are expecting a reunion are considering Axl+Slash+Duff combination a reunion.

As for Steven, I don't think he could do a full tour of the size it would be.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
overmatik
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2015, 02:27:13 AM »

I think most of the people who are expecting a reunion are considering Axl+Slash+Duff combination a reunion.

The thing is that all the sites that are spreading rumours about a reunion always mention that it's going to be the AFD reunion, that's why I know it's BS. If they start being more specific about which lineup will reunite then it may be a sign that their source is legit.
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2015, 05:20:34 AM »

Eddie Teunk is such a name dropping narcissist..I've been saying for days it was going to rain, and guess what Tuesday and Wednesday it rained!!
Gibbo27
Opening Act

« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2015, 06:19:26 AM »

bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2015, 07:06:32 AM »

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/report-reunion-tour-of-classic-guns-n-roses-lineup-close-to-being-revealed/
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2015, 07:31:14 AM »

Id go see a reunion show. But I really like Chinese Democracy and I'm probably going to love the second half so I hope I see that too in the 2016.

Join the new GNR forum. GNRnow.com we need help.

I love gnr, I hope you do to! Great band

-HugeAxlfan
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2015, 07:33:10 AM »

If they have Steven, there will probably be a risk of someone not showing up. He's going to get gay for the other dudes like he does in interview then decide to get stoned. They need either Matt Sorum or Frank Ferrer.

Join the new GNR forum. GNRnow.com we need help.

I love gnr, I hope you do to! Great band

-HugeAxlfan
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2015, 08:44:39 AM »

Axl, Slash, and Duff is enough of a reunion for me (although I?d love to see Izzy and Steven too, but each have their own issues why they wouldn?t/shouldn?t do a full tour).  IMO, Axl, Slash and Duff would draw the same amount of people as the original AFD 5.  Right or wrong, I think having those three would be enough. 

I know reunion rumors have persisted throughout the years, but this time it seems different.  No denouncement from Axl or Slash, and multiple current members have left (is it a coincident the band is currently looking for a lead guitarist and bassist?).  Dammit, I?m sucked back into the reunion rabbit hole. 
Annie
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2015, 08:47:45 AM »

Eddie Teunk is such a name dropping narcissist..I've been saying for days it was going to rain, and guess what Tuesday and Wednesday it rained!!
Yeah and there was a tHunderstorm last night. So i got to sing Fuck you thunder in the November rain. I think i made it pretty clear in the past that i am not a fan of Eddie Trunk.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 44 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: