Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 12:29:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  email from Guns N Roses - Limited edition box sets
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: email from Guns N Roses - Limited edition box sets  (Read 2920 times)
wadey
Legend

« on: December 03, 2009, 02:01:45 PM »

anyone else got one of these emails from Guns n Roses and polydor?
i filled my details ages ago for the mailing list but this is the first email ive had

Hi There, Looking for the Perfect gift idea Huh!!

Why not get the Limited Edition Guns N Roses Vinyl (or CD) and T-Shirt collector's set packaged in a special presentation box?

This is a fantastic gift idea for friends or loved ones, or why not treat yourself to this exclusive set? But hurry, we have limited quantities available and this is strictly on a first come, first served basis.
CD Boxset - RRP ?29.99

Limited edition collector's set containing "Appetite For Destruction" CD and black t-shirt with "Appetite For Destruction" front print. Plain back.

CD Tracklist:
01. Welcome To The Jungle / 02. It's So Easy / 03. Nightrain / 04. Out Ta Get Me / 05. Mr. Brownstone / 06. Paradise City / 07. My Michelle / 08. Think About You / 09. Sweet Child O'Mine / 10. You're Crazy / 11. Anything Goes / 12. Rocket Queen    

Vinyl Boxset - RRP ?34.99

Limited edition coloured-vinyl LP and T-shirt collector's set in a special presentation box.

Contents:
Black t-shirt with "Appetite for Destruction" front print. Plain back. "Appetite for Destruction" coloured vinyl LP

Vinyl LP Track Listing:
01. Welcome to the jungle / 02. It's so easy / 03. Nightrain / 04. Out ta get me / 05. Mr Brownstone / 06. Paradise city / 07. My Michelle / 08. Think about you / 09. Sweet child o' mine / 10. You're crazy / 11. Anything goes / 12. Rocket queen
Exclusive Competition!

We have 3 Guns N Roses Vinyl Boxsets to give away as prizes in our Free Competition (no purchase necessary).

Competition ends on December 31st.
Winner Drawn on January 5th, 2010    

THESE PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED PRE-ORDER ONLY.

Once you have placed your order they will be shipped to you in the week commencing
MONDAY DECEMBER 14th 2009

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
wadey
Legend

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 02:05:37 PM »

this was the bottom half of the email

Stop_Emails
Stop_SMS
Stop_Emails_&_SMS

This mailing is from Guns N Roses and Polydor Records to xxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this artist's updates click on the relevant link above or to unsubscribe from the database in full click on the Update My Details link, login in so we can verify it is you, then go to the My Preferences tab and select STOP all email and SMS communications. If you still have difficulty in unsubscribing, please forward this entire message to info@umusic.com with the subject Unsubscribe and mention the list of Artists/Musicians you want to unsubscribe from.
Don't forget to save our email address do_not_reply@inbound.vice-versa.info into your address book to ensure our emails get through to you OK!

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 02:10:38 PM »

Polydor Records...that's if you're in the uk isn't it?
wadey
Legend

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 02:14:59 PM »

Polydor Records...that's if you're in the uk isn't it?

yeah i think its UK and maybe parts of europe
i cant understand why theyre promoting appetite again and using the original guys instead of doing a limited Chinese democracy box and promoting the new stuff

you can see all the pics at the UK and european webstore
http://www.bandstores.co.uk/shop/gunsnroses/proddetail.php?prod=12160701&cat=1233
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 02:22:22 PM by wadey » Logged

Giant_Robot
Rocker

I am not your standard Chicken Dinner

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 03:17:24 PM »

Just got an email leading to the band official store promoting an Appetite For Destruction Boxset:

http://www.bandstores.co.uk/shop/gunsnroses/proddetail.php?prod=12160701&cat=1233

Has the album been remastered ?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 03:22:23 PM by AppetiteForIllusion » Logged

Thanks Giant Robot...
Brundle25
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 04:51:17 PM »

Hi,

Just received an email entitled  'Guns 'n' Roses Christmas Gift Ideas‏'
Has Universal at the bottom so looks legit.

One of the links takes you here http://www.bandstores.co.uk/shop/gunsnroses/

There is also a competition!

Here is a cut and paste of the email:

Hi There, Looking for the Perfect gift idea Huh!!

Why not get the Limited Edition Guns N Roses Vinyl (or CD) and T-Shirt collector's set packaged in a special presentation box?

This is a fantastic gift idea for friends or loved ones, or why not treat yourself to this exclusive set? But hurry, we have limited quantities available and this is strictly on a first come, first served basis. 
CD Boxset - RRP ?29.99

Limited edition collector's set containing "Appetite For Destruction" CD and black t-shirt with "Appetite For Destruction" front print. Plain back.

CD Tracklist:
01. Welcome To The Jungle / 02. It's So Easy / 03. Nightrain / 04. Out Ta Get Me / 05. Mr. Brownstone / 06. Paradise City / 07. My Michelle / 08. Think About You / 09. Sweet Child O'Mine / 10. You're Crazy / 11. Anything Goes / 12. Rocket Queen   
 Vinyl Boxset - RRP ?34.99

Limited edition coloured-vinyl LP and T-shirt collector's set in a special presentation box.

Contents:
Black t-shirt with "Appetite for Destruction" front print. Plain back. "Appetite for Destruction" coloured vinyl LP

Vinyl LP Track Listing:
01. Welcome to the jungle / 02. It's so easy / 03. Nightrain / 04. Out ta get me / 05. Mr Brownstone / 06. Paradise city / 07. My Michelle / 08. Think about you / 09. Sweet child o' mine / 10. You're crazy / 11. Anything goes / 12. Rocket queen 
Exclusive Competition!

We have 3 Guns N Roses Vinyl Boxsets to give away as prizes in our Free Competition (no purchase necessary).

Competition ends on December 31st.
Winner Drawn on January 5th, 2010   
THESE PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED PRE-ORDER ONLY.

Once you have placed your order they will be shipped to you in the week commencing
MONDAY DECEMBER 14th 2009 

Want FREE MOBILE UPDATES from Guns N Roses? Just text GUNSNROSES to 82665 and we'll add you to the list.

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 05:09:35 PM »

This is what I got when I clicked on the Appetite vinyl.

Limited edition collector's set containing "Sticky Fingers" vinyl and black t-shirt with "Autograph Tongue" front print. Plain back.

CD Tracklist:
01. Brown Sugar
02. Sway
03. Wild Horses
04. Can't You Hear Me Knocking
05. You Gotta Move
06. Bitch
07. I Got The Blues
08. Sister Morphine
09. Dead Flowers

Price: ?34.99
38.49 EUR

Wot....da fauck?
williambailey
Rocker

"Axl is just another version of the Ayatollah"

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 05:55:58 PM »

Limited edition collector's set containing "Sticky Fingers" vinyl and black t-shirt with "Autograph Tongue" front print. Plain back.

CD Tracklist:
01. Brown Sugar
02. Sway
03. Wild Horses
05. You Gotta Move
06. Bitch
07. I Got The Blues
08. Sister Morphine
09. Dead Flowers

38.49 EUR

Wot....da fauck?

Yeah WTF is this?

Is this shit official stuff or just some bootleggers flash store?  Plus look at the bloody price of the vinyl.

It also says "CD Tracklist" it's not a CD it's vinyl?
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 07:11:59 PM »

CD Tracklist:
01. Brown Sugar
02. Sway
03. Wild Horses
05. You Gotta Move
06. Bitch
07. I Got The Blues
08. Sister Morphine
09. Dead Flowers

38.49 EUR

Wot....da fauck?

Obviously a mix up there.. That is the tracklisting for the "Sticky Fingers" album by The Rolling Stones.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 07:16:28 PM by Spirit » Logged

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
don_vercetti
VIP

Oui Oui, motherfuckers...

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2009, 07:26:55 PM »

?30?  Seems a little dear. 

If you mod me now, I will become more insightful than you can possibly imagine
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2009, 01:43:06 PM »

CD Tracklist:
01. Brown Sugar
02. Sway
03. Wild Horses
05. You Gotta Move
06. Bitch
07. I Got The Blues
08. Sister Morphine
09. Dead Flowers

38.49 EUR

Wot....da fauck?

Obviously a mix up there.. That is the tracklisting for the "Sticky Fingers" album by The Rolling Stones.

Yeah.....
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2009, 03:28:07 PM »

CD Tracklist:
01. Brown Sugar
02. Sway
03. Wild Horses
05. You Gotta Move
06. Bitch
07. I Got The Blues
08. Sister Morphine
09. Dead Flowers

38.49 EUR

Wot....da fauck?

Yeah.....

Just pointing out that it's an error since some thought it might be some bootleg, and maybe buying it based on that.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: